Raheel Sharif chosen as new Pakistan army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
thats nice argument....thats exactly what i am saying about sanatan dharam..its not same all the time..it is the dharam till world ends but ignorant hindus and muslims think that it should be what it was 500 or 200 or 300 years back...and beleive me we call Silam same as forever..actually there is actually one true religion in the world from beginning of world and it willforever..and one more thing we own our religion but not the invaders or outsiders like arabs, persian turks coz Islam do not force to follow ..and those who ppl hate pakistanis due to their different religion so why are you keeping other 4-5 religions in India...local converts have the same right as yours....btw whats ur caste and religion?
All your comments seems to be contradictory and you have problem in understanding. YOU own which religion? Islam? You are a utter idiot since Saudis owns "Islam" .... Sunni Islam to be precise. Now because of this WRONG assumption that you are the "TRUE thekedar of Islam" is root cause of your mental disorder. Mecca and Madina is not in Pakistan and YOU ARE NOT ARABS. Arabs are better than you freaking genetic mutated idiots.

There are 8 religions in India because India provides freedom to choose religion.

Your Sunni Pakistan doesn't allow any other religion than Sunni and thus minorities have disappeared because they are prosecuted.You are killing all minorities be it Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Ahmedis etc.

blank_quest

Country flag
haha..u can laugh only because you dont know that different states thought of different gods a ssuperior and some even negated others a ssuperior...i previously said hindu word is not present in any of your religious books so why u say urself hindu..can u answer
:hehe: Your bloated self-deceptive egoistic inanity in emphasizing about origins of "Hindu" word is laughable.I can call me anything and everything but I never said I call myself Hindu at least to you IIRC. :hmm:

for the matter of Fact many called Indian Sub-continental inhabitants by many names : to denote People/territory by the side of Sindhu/Indus

Meluha's (people from Mesopotamia called)
Hidu (The inscription at Persepolis (518-515 B.C.) at Naksh-i-Rustam (515 B.C.) mentions Hidu as a part of the domain )
Hindu ( As Arabs called )
India ( As greeks called)
::lol:
Now whats your point ?
What's great about the origin of the term ?
:pound:

RANA KAMAL

All your comments seems to be contradictory and you have problem in understanding. YOU own which religion? Islam? You are a utter idiot since Saudis owns "Islam" .... Sunni Islam to be precise. Now because of this WRONG assumption that you are the "TRUE thekedar of Islam" is root cause of your mental disorder. Mecca and Madina is not in Pakistan and YOU ARE NOT ARABS. Arabs are better than you freaking genetic mutated idiots.

There are 8 religions in India because India provides freedom to choose religion.

Your Sunni Pakistan doesn't allow any other religion than Sunni and thus minorities have disappeared because they are prosecuted.You are killing all minorities be it Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Ahmedis etc.
I am not Sunni......you have no snese of social customs prevailing in Pakistan..but one thing is sure that you are an illetterate person who have no manners of writing...due to lack of knowledge you can just start abusing..dharam or religion do not belong to religion or plcae of origin...todays found dwarka is much far from bihar than mecca from pakistan..so go todwarka or ayodhia to say name of shiv or ram or just speak about your local supreme one...and killings in pakistan are not my fault and i havent defended them idiot. u r just fighting without any reason to show your frustration...a real coward

RANA KAMAL

:hehe: Your bloated self-deceptive egoistic inanity in emphasizing about origins of "Hindu" word is laughable.I can call me anything and everything but I never said I call myself Hindu at least to you IIRC. :hmm:

for the matter of Fact many called Indian Sub-continental inhabitants by many names : to denote People/territory by the side of Sindhu/Indus

Meluha's (people from Mesopotamia called)
Hidu (The inscription at Persepolis (518-515 B.C.) at Naksh-i-Rustam (515 B.C.) mentions Hidu as a part of the domain )
Hindu ( As Arabs called )
India ( As greeks called)
::lol:
Now whats your point ?
What's great about the origin of the term ?
:pound:
its a shame that you cannot have your own name..its all outsiders who put your name...but u r just uttering shit....local ppl also had their different names according to their local regions depending upon reign of states like Mewar, Bharat, Bengal etc...u urself wrote that arabs called u hindus so why dont u feel ashamed of being called hindus..why it is double standards....u should chose some different word...btw indus/sindhu is now part of pakistan.....

Decklander

@RANA KAMAL, The name of Indian civilization was Aryavrat. There is no so called aryan invasion. We Aryans went and conquered the world which included your forefathers also. We taught Arabs who were nothing but wandering tribes. AND islam was started as religion to control the gifts and money which came to Mecca. The so called Prophet was thrown out by his own family members for fighting over the control of that money and took the help of Bedouins looters to start a religion called Islam. You need to go beyond Quraan to understand the history which incidently is very different from what is taught in Madarsas.
Battle of Badr was a battle to llot a convoy coming from europe to Mecca and not about religion. The so called satanic verses are the verses of Quraan wherein so called Prophet accepted multiple gods in true tradition of Sanatan Dharm. He accepted Sanatan as way of life but once he got control of Mecca which had idols of over 360 gods and godesses, he went back on his words and claimed that whatever he accepted about multiple gods was due to the shaitan entering his body and forcing him to say so. How can a prophet be taken over by a shaitan unless he himself is one?

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

Country flag
Decklander....i am not here to shoot anyone but to wrong...we also maintan family... i know my ancestors even 800 years back.....btw whats ur ancestory???and excuse me you can have detailed debate on indian history with me if you want...huh...i know from where rajput belongs....rajput is a local word and not a property of any religon....
mate i wanna tell you a simple fact,Rajput and Sanatan Dharma are synonymous to each other.one can't be a Rajput if he isn't a Hindu.Rajputs belong to Khatriya Caste which was the ruling class back then in the Indian sub-continent.if a person belonging to any Rajput clan leaves his/her Dharmic roots and embrace a foreign religion then he is automatically excommunicated from his/her clan.this rule is plain and simple for all Rajput clans....

RANA KAMAL

@ Decklander.
Your second para is totally fake history....the only differnce was to worship one GOD instead of making the angels god ( in arab animals were not god so that was not comparable to hindu dharam)... if u read history, Prophet (SAW) was defender( his tribe attacked him) in all of badr auhad and khandaq wars.
and according to your religion whenever someone speaks for truth agianst your customs all people gather against him..
for second para: for aryans you can read nehru discovry of india...anyhow what abt hun invasion...
my point is that rana Sanga had mewati rajput "raja Hassan" in his army but his son in law(hindu raja) mischieved...maharana pratap had muslim general alongwith his army..and they put most brilliant wars against mughals..afterwards pl like u spread hatred and both groups were unable to put a war agianst delhi invaders for centuries untill marathas..
whenever there s shanti in this land we start fighting eachother and that grows so much that when foreign invasion comes we are unable to handle them....My grandfather was forced by sikhs to leave hariana ( he was not willing and was very upset here)...i think we had more right on the land than those jatts..but religion was used to by them to get them land as we used to be landlords ( wikipedia: Raja Nepal Chand state) ..in bharat there has always been differentlocal religions and all have right to live and fight against foreigners to live in peace....

Last edited:

RANA KAMAL

mate i wanna tell you a simple fact,Rajput and Sanatan Dharma are synonymous to each other.one can't be a Rajput if he isn't a Hindu.Rajputs belong to Khatriya Caste which was the ruling class back then in the Indian sub-continent.if a person belonging to any Rajput clan leaves his/her Dharmic roots and embrace a foreign religion then he is automatically excommunicated from his/her clan.this rule is plain and simple for all Rajput clans....
I know this but one cannot change forefathers... even Prophet (SAW) belonged to a tribe which worshipped idols instead of one GOD..but he had that ancestory...
why did u accept budhist kshatriyas back in religion ( search for raja dahar predecessors:kshatriya budhist) ..
Secondly: why did u accept budhist kshatriyas back in religion ( search for raja dahar predecessors:kshatriya budhist) ....
Rajput means sons of kings (not only hindu kings) and all kshatriyas are not rajput...if Islam is bad then why hindu pandits used Rajputs blood (due to which rajputs population is far less than others)to remove their empire.. why u hate only muslims and sp local muslims that are part of this land since its there.....its just game of powers mate...
my forefather Raja Nepal chand and Rana kilch Singh gave themsels name Rana Mohammad Naru so I should also maintain that if his wish was that....
lastly to obey the true dharm is rajput kartaveya and we did that as evenShiv said to worship one GOD .He even said that do not woship/make my shapes , idols but ppl after centuries started worshippin Lingam instead of obeying his orders.. Finally kshatria is by karam not janam in actual vedas..so evryone who fights for the motherland is kshatriya ( not typically rajput) but its true that some races has war like attributs but if one kshatriya is acoward then i think he should be excommunicated...

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
its a shame that you cannot have your own name..its all outsiders who put your name...but u r just uttering shit....local ppl also had their different names according to their local regions depending upon reign of states like Mewar, Bharat, Bengal etc...u urself wrote that arabs called u hindus so why dont u feel ashamed of being called hindus..why it is double standards....u should chose some different word...btw indus/sindhu is now part of pakistan.....
Why should you bother if anyone should be Ashamed of the "Borrowed name" ? Infact if you aren't ashamed of the "Borrowed Religion" of yourself then whats bothering you about if anyone else have "Borrowed name"? :hmm: :pound:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why should you bother if anyone should be Ashamed of the "Borrowed name" ? Infact if you aren't ashamed of the "Borrowed Religion" of yourself then whats bothering you about if anyone else have "Borrowed name"? :hmm: :pound:
It wasn't borrowed religion... it was FORCED and this Paki is a result of forced conversion. :lol:

RANA KAMAL

religion is never borrowed it is attained coz its in heart..if ur defintion of religion is true (i.e region wise) than all ppl having local religion (which can never be confirmed coz history goes past when it was not reorded) are at right religion but as a matter of fact true religion is only one on this earth.

Blackwater

religion is never borrowed it is attained coz its in heart..if ur defintion of religion is true (i.e region wise) than all ppl having local religion (which can never be confirmed coz history goes past when it was not reorded) are at right religion but as a matter of fact true religion is only one on this earth.
and that is Sikhism:namaste::namaste::namaste::p:p

RANA KAMAL

Blackwater

yes true its Sikhism:hail::hail::hail::hail:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Decklander....i am not here to shoot anyone but to wrong...we also maintan family... i know my ancestors even 800 years back.....btw whats ur ancestory???and excuse me you can have detailed debate on indian history with me if you want...huh...i know from where rajput belongs....rajput is a local word and not a property of any religon....
So you know your history and know your ancestors very well??
If your ancestors were Rajput then you must know the place of origin of your clan,your kul devi and gotra.

Answer these three and i'll believe your ancestors were Rajputs.
I've no problem of you being a convert mussi but i've problem when you recite your god's name in a foreign language.
I've problem when you people prefer urdu instead of your local language like punjabi,sindhi and balochi etc.
This is what i like about my country a rajasthani will always speak hindi in his own accent,a haryanvi will always speak hindi in his own accent,a punjabi will always speak punjabi,a tamil will always speak tamil and the list goes on.
We do use english but only when we have to do some official work and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles