Racial divisions in UK

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
maomao she is Indian citizen as per the law but i think only Indian born to Indian citizen parent(s) should be eligible for PM post.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I agree with the rest of what you wrote, but please tell me, how come the President knows everything but the courts have not passed the verdict yet? Of course the President will not allow a person to be the PM when her status is still subjudice, now that doesn't prove anything yet, does it?
Simple, the President asked her to furnish her papers, which she failed to submit as in all the cases which are going on, APJ knew exactly this and also that the Italian law ( or the law of the country of birth) will be applicable in the event she tries to take up a constitutional position in India (in this case the Italian law which dictates rules /regulations for a foreigner to hold a similar post in Italy). How hard it is to understand.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Simple, the President asked her to furnish her papers, which she failed to submit as in all the cases which are going on, APJ knew exactly this and also that the Italian law ( or the law of the country of birth) will be applicable in the event she tries to take up a constitutional position in India (in this case the Italian law which dictates rules /regulations for a foreigner to hold a similar post in Italy). How hard it is to understand.
It is very hard to understand why I should conclude that Sonia is not an Indian citizen when the case is subjudice. The President is not the judiciary.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It is very hard to understand why I should conclude that Sonia is not an Indian citizen when the case is subjudice. The President is not the judiciary.
Yes you are correct that President is not Judiciary; yet he did not allow her to become PM as she failed to produce valid papers, this talks heaps of her dubious / fraudulent citizenship.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This time racist woman in bus :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

mayfair

It's more of a Xenophobia with shades of racism. The Brits believe that it's the foreigners who are taking away their jobs. Many of them would have been fine with it considering that they may not have enough qualified native personnel for many of those jobs anyway (those that are skilled enough, are employed either in Britain or overseas). Then there are jobs that Brits believe are not worth it for the pay they give (menial jobs for instance) and that they can make more money on benefits or the job seekers allowance anyway. Immigrants were only too happy to fill in the void and the Brits were OK as long as it meant lower labour cost translating itself to cost of goods and services, meaning that their benefit cheques would stretch further.

The real problem here is that many immigrants too have wised up to this..so once they become citizens, they too sit on their arses and claim benefits week after week, month after month. Since many such immigrants tend to have larger families, they receive more support in welfare from the state, which is fine by them, considering that they are used to living on much less even in an expensive country such as Britain. Thus, the native Brits are competing with first and second generation Asians, Africans and Eastern Europeans for social benefits and NHS and they resent this. The nosediving Brit economy has forced the government to streamline these measures- job seekers allowance is strictly regulated, people are forced to do jobs they wouldn't have looked at because the government has told them that it has no money to feed their children if they have no jobs.

Add to it the crisis in the euro zone, Islamic terrorists being smoked out in Britain, the likes of HuT and Islam4UK calling for Shariat, jihad, death to infidels, pedophilia by Paki-Bangladeshi gangs. The Tommy on the street is coming to realise the true implications of letting in "uncouth, filthy, backward barbarians" in hordes. The chickens coming home to roost and the Brits long accustomed to lording over others, do not know what to do about it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles