Racial divisions in UK

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Liking or disliking a race / community does not construe to racism. I may love Russians and still be a racist if I call them Ruskies as a slur!

Blackwater

South Asian and Arab would be last people on earth to talk about racist behaviour.

You go to any state in India, you will find bunch of racist people.

Just start a thread on North-South, Ethnic topic, you will get the answer.

Europe, North Americans are least racist people in the world. I am not pro-west but why to deny the fact just to hide own failure/fault ??

I have never seen or heard a Punjabi calling Bihari with respect. All of my life i have heard " Oye phaeye ader a , teri pahen di salah":shocked::shocked::shocked::sad::sad:

Blackwater

Latest from pakistan is that their railway department has run out of diesel all trains are stopped.( ary news)

Am I racist ??????????????????:shocked::shocked::shocked::laugh::laugh::laugh::sad::sad::sad::scared2::scared2::scared2:

pmaitra

Yeah I proved your point that I am a racist, hope you get a good nights sleep!! ;)

She still holds her Italian passport, she never gave it up, she took Indian citizenship only in 1984 - where it was mandatory for Rajiv to have a wife with Indian passport to become PM with few other criterion which he circumvented due to his position, even though she married Rajiv in 1968 - this says a lot regarding how much Indian she is! There are many cases against her to furnish her documents / papers and in none of the cases she has submitted any documents, as per Italian law she is still an Italian citizen that too till the time she renounces that publicly - that will be true renunciation!

It is a well known fact that why APJ did not allow her to become PM of India because of these reasons, and it wasn't any renunciation - the drama projected by NDTVs of India. The media hides and protects the powerful and corrupt, moolah is their God.
I am not one of them to lose sleep over Sonia Gandhi's alleged Italian or Indian citizenship. Of course, I'd pick NDTV over The Pioneer anyday, but then, that's me.

[Ref. point g.] So now we are making conclusions based on laws in foreign countries and what newspapers write in foreign countries. [Ref point k.] Now this is even more ridiculous. How is Rajiv Gandhi of Indian blood? Isn't his biological father a Persian? Now what? Even Ratan Tata is a foreigner, isn't it? This article proves nothing.
The statement "The issue regarding their allegiance to Constitution of Italy or State of Italy was not adjudicated by the Supreme Court in Appeal (civil) No. 4400 of 2000," leaves things in the gray; moreover, why does Italian Law apply to India especially since any foreigner who accepts Indian citizenship does it on the condition that she or he gives up his or her foreign citizenship. Who cares how Italina law sees this? This article proves nothing.
What is there in this report that proves that Sonia Gandhi is an Italian Citizen? Why is the opinion of one Dr. Swamy or the Italian Law be relevant to India? This article proves nothing.
This article is more of an anti-Congress propaganda article than anything else. There is no support to what is being claimed in this articles, which I quote below:
Citizenship: She has not given off her italian citizenship. Indira Gandhi used her power to issue her an Indian Citizenship so that she can join Indian politics. She is holding an illegal citizenship in India. No action is being taken by Home Minister.
If the claims are true, why hasn't anyone filed a case yet and why hasn't Supreme Court initiated suo motu proceeding? Again, this article, rather a blog, proves nothing.
This report clearly shows that this issue is sub-judice and therefore, let the courts decide whether she is Indian or Italian. Till then, let us stop spreading rumours.

Overall, all the links do not prove/disprove that Sonia Gandhi is an Italian/Indian Citizen. Thanks for posting these links, nonetheless. Very informative otherwise, these links are spurious from the point of view of the discussion which led to this.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Hahhahahha they cannot run their trains and the paki kids talk of going to war with India......I love being a racist (BTW pakistani is no race, it's a delusional identity created by demented bigoted people, heck even paki is not a racist slur) :D

pmaitra

South Asian and Arab would be last people on earth to talk about racist behaviour.

Europe, North Americans are least racist people in the world. I am not pro-west but why to deny the fact just to hide own failure/fault ??
Excellent point. We like to point fingers at others without looking at ourselves first.

Galaxy

Country flag
I have never seen or heard a Punjabi calling Bihari with respect. All of my life i have heard " Oye phaeye ader a , teri pahen di salah":shocked::shocked::shocked::sad::sad:
There are north Indian who calls North-East Indian as "Chinki", South Indian as Madrassi, Dravidian, Blackish and many more thing. Bihari/U.P. wala as Labour class. One of my friend in college was Manipuri and majority of the people use to call her Nepali/Chini/Chinki. Is Manipur part of China ?? She use to cry many times because of such behaviour. Few punjabi considers Pakistan punjab as own people and Southie as outsider. Is this not racism ??

My servant is Bangladeshi, My colony gatekeeper is Nepali and both faces racism too.

This is not about Delhi or North India, You go to Mumbai or Kolkatta or South Indian. Everywhere it's same issue.

Unfortunately, Human being in India are known by Religion, Cast, Region, Ethnic, Income level, Colour, Ancestors and so on. Is this not racism ?? India is one of the worst example of racist behaviour. There are large no. of people who do on daily basis and ironically they don't even know they are indulge in racist mindset.

India is one of the worst country in racism. We pin-point one such incident ?? :wave:

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
I am not one of them to lose sleep over Sonia Gandhi's alleged Italian or India citizenship. Of course, I'd pick NDTV over The Pioneer anyday, but then, that's me.

[Ref. point g.] So now we are making conclusions based on laws in foreign countries and what newspapers write in foreign countries. [Ref point k.] Now this is even more ridiculous. How is Rajiv Gandhi of Indian blood? Isn't his biological father a Persian? Now what? Even Ratan Tata is a foreigner, isn't it? This article proves nothing.

The statement "The issue regarding their allegiance to Constitution of Italy or State of Italy was not adjudicated by the Supreme Court in Appeal (civil) No. 4400 of 2000," leaves things in the gray while why does Italian Law apply to India especially since any foreigner who accepts Indian citizenship does it on the condition that she gives up his or her foreign citizenship. Who cares how Italina law sees this? This article proves nothing.

What is there in this report that proves that Sonia Gandhi is an Italian Citizen? Why is the opinion of one Dr. Swamy or the Italian Law be relevant to India? This article proves nothing.

This article is more of an anti-Congress propaganda article than anything else. There is no support to what is being claimed in this articles, which I quote below:

If the claims are true, why hasn't anyone filed a case yet and why hasn't Supreme Court initiated suo motu proceeding? Again, this article, rather a blog, proves nothing.

This report clearly shows that this issue is sub-judice and therefore, let the courts decide whether she is Indian or Italian. Till then, let us stop spreading rumours.

Overall, all the links do not prove/disprove that Sonia Gandhi is an Italian/Indian Citizen. Thanks for posting these links, nonetheless. Very informative otherwise, these links are spurious from the point of view of the discussion which led to this.

Simple answer to all your assertions / claims - how difficult is it to prove or submit your documents and prove innocence in the court of law?? Why and what is she hiding behind all these hearings which have been going on for ages over her citizenship??

It is the Italian law which applies to her for holding any constitutional position in India i.e. the law which will be applicable to an Indian in Italy. This notion was clearly evoked by APJ which forced her to go into the sham renunciation mode and the subsequent drama!

You say the case is sub-judice or the links are spurious or whatever; however it does not take an Einstein to understand what her real position is, when she has been asked zillion times to give documented proof, which she has clearly dodged!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
why have you started regionalistic bullshit again ??? :frusty:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other.
-The Joker.
This is truth.

pmaitra

Simple answer to all your assertions / claims - how difficult is it to prove or submit your documents and prove innocence in the court of law?? Why and what is she hiding behind all these hearings which have been going on for ages over her citizenship??

It is the Italian law which applies to her for holding any constitutional position in India i.e. the law which will be applicable to an Indian in Italy. This notion was clearly evoked by APJ which forced her to go into the sham renunciation mode and the subsequent drama!

You say the case is sub-judice or the links are spurious or whatever; however it does not take an Einstein to understand what her real position is, when she has been asked zillion times to give documented proof, which she has clearly dodged!!
Sonia Gandhi could not have gotten an Indian Passport without renouncing any other country's citizenship. Moreover, from the very article you posted (last link), this issue is subjudice in court. When you claim something, you provide links that support your claims not reject your claims.

maomao

Country flag
Sonia Gandhi could not have gotten an Indian Passport without renouncing any other country's citizenship. Moreover, from the very article you posted (last link), this issue is subjudice in court. When you claim something, you provide links that support your claims not reject your claims.
I don't know which part you failed to comprehend. :)

However, all the noise and cases are for the very reason you have mentioned - that she got her Indian passport while holding on to her Italian passport which she never renounced and all this could only happen due to her husband and family's influence.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I don't know which part you failed to comprehend. :)

However, all the noise and cases are for the very reason you have mentioned - that she got her Indian passport while holding on to her Italian passport which she never renounced and all this could only happen due to her husband and family's influence.
At least we can agree on the fact that this issue is sub-judice. It is there in the link that you yourself posted. Let us wait on the court's verdict and then say whether Sonia Gandhi is Italian or Indian.

maomao

Country flag
At least we can agree on the fact that this issue is sub-judice. It is there in the link that you yourself posted. Let us wait on the court's verdict and then say whether Sonia Gandhi is Italian or Indian.
The cases have been sub-judice since ages and all these cases have been moved many times, as Judges fail or fear to call her out openly and prove her allegiance.

If she is not guilty and not holding Italian papers she should come out clean......why is it so difficult for you to accept the fact that she has not come out clean for so many years, and has been dodging these issues by virtue of her influential position!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Who has said we are saints ?

I dont care whether they are racist or not...i only care they divisions are widening between uk citizens.

maomao

Country flag
I personally like rednecks; as I find them funny and fun loving, above all they love guns.:)

You may perceive them as pathological racists, however I find their upbringing in a manner which makes them 'poke fun at others' in an immature way.

pmaitra

The cases have been sub-judice since ages and all these cases have been moved many times, as Judges fail or fear to call her out openly and prove her allegiance.

If she is not guilty and not holding Italian papers she should come out clean......why is it so difficult for you to accept the fact that she has not come out clean for so many years, and has been dodging these issues by virtue of her influential position!
I doubt if judges fear anything and even when NDA was in power, a lot could have been achieved. It is not a question of me accepting whether Sonia Gandhi has failed to come out clean or not; the point is that the burden of proof is on the accuser and whatever be the case, we know it is subjudice, and I or you are not competent enough pass verdicts yet.

Reactions: nrj

maomao

Country flag
I doubt if judges fear anything and even when NDA was in power, a lot could have been achieved. It is not a question of me accepting whether Sonia Gandhi has failed to come out clean or not; the point is that the burden of proof is on the accuser and whatever be the case, we know it is subjudice, and you or I are not competent enough pass verdicts yet.
I need not pass any verdict but I say it for a fact that she is an Italian and no one can deny this fact! As per her Italian passport issue - courts and even the then President APJ knows the truth - hence she is not our PM.

One of my Italian friends opened my eyes when I told her about that an Italian could become our PM and what would be her (and a common Italian's) opinion on an Indian becoming a PM of Italy - the reply was shocker of an eye opener as it was innocent and direct from her heart.

(What if a Pakistani marries an Indian and wants to become our PM, would we accept her? Or an American per say marries an India would we accept her as our PM? However, in the unique case of Sonia even her educational and intellectual background is dubious - is she fit to be anything other than what she was doing in London?)

pmaitra

I need not pass any verdict but I say it for a fact that she is an Italian and no one can deny this fact! As per her Italian passport issue - courts and even the then President APJ knows the truth - hence she is not our PM.
I agree with the rest of what you wrote, but please tell me, how come the President knows everything but the courts have not passed the verdict yet? Of course the President will not allow a person to be the PM when her status is still subjudice, now that doesn't prove anything yet, does it?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles