Racial divisions in UK

SHASH2K2

There are good bad and ugly people everywhere . same goes for UK if someone want to see a racist they can see one in this video and there are few good people as well. we see what we want to see. :(

Blackwater

She has been arrested on the very same day. You should appreciate British legal system. Good and bad people are everywhere.you can clearly see from her face she is jobless and drunk.

British people still lives in there supremacy mode.they still think they are the best breed.They don't want to work andlove to live on govt benefits and devote most of there time in SEX,booze,smoking,drugs etc etc.They love to do everything except work..then they complaint why immigrants come to England:shocked::shocked::shocked::scared1::scared1::scared1:

BBC News - Arrest over video of 'racist rant' on Croydon to Wimbledon tram

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
She has been arrested and booked.

Wouldn't have happened elsewhere!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My Tram Experience Response - MarmiteMan4 - YouTube

This is also on that incident!

Apparently, they are feeling marginalised in their own country.

It is all because the British Govts have overplayed their PC charade alienating both the British as also the non original British!

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Why are cellphone cameras mostly used to capture the worst human behavior?

Naren1987

The Brits will surely retaliate against their establishment, and retaliate hard.

pmaitra

See from 2:05 onwards. There was another English woman who asks this ranting woman to shut up.

Again, do not hate all the British for this.

I wonder how some of us Indians get away by making similar remarks, such as, but not limited to, 'firangi,' when refering to Sonia Gandhi.

johnee

What is wrong with being a racist?

Arresting for a rant seems too much.(edit: I havent watched this video, though. I may change my opinion, once I watch it.)

In the correct circumstences, all people will behave like racists. (edit: I am not defending it. Just saying that certain circumstances can change people's thinking in certain direction)

Messiah,
I was just pulling your leg, no offence meant.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Sonia Gandhi is Firangi i.e 100% firang, and she only accepted Indian Passport / citizenship few years back (only when her husband was in the process of becoming PM) and still maintains her Italian passport! Knowing her past she can never be Indian...... Sorry she is not my Bahu, Beti or Maa and it is Blasphemy for me to do so!

Last edited:

prahladh

Respected Member
You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other.
-The Joker.

pmaitra

Agree with everything Sir, apart from the bold part. I don't think calling SG a foreigner is racism
There was no 'foreigner' in the emboldened part, the word was 'firangi.' Is she a foreigner? No. Is she foreign born? Yes.

Sonia Gandhi is Firangi i.e 100% firang, and she only accepted Indian Passport / citizenship few years back (only when her husband was in the process of becoming PM) and still maintains her Italian passport! Knowing her past she can never be Indian...... Sorry she is not my Bahu, Beti or Maa and it is Blasphemy for me to do so!
Proves my point, yet again. :)

She accepted Indian Passport, so she cannot hold Italian Passport. India does not allow dual citizenship. Either she is Italian or she is Indian. Now, I could be wrong in claiming she is Indian by virtue of her holding an Indian Passport. Could you provide references to support your claim that she still holds Italian Passport? If not, then it is just rumour.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yeah I proved your point that I am a racist, hope you get a good nights sleep!! ;)

She still holds her Italian passport, she never gave it up, she took Indian citizenship only in 1984 - where it was mandatory for Rajiv to have a wife with Indian passport to become PM with few other criterion which he circumvented due to his position, even though she married Rajiv in 1968 - this says a lot regarding how much Indian she is! There are many cases against her to furnish her documents / papers and in none of the cases she has submitted any documents, as per Italian law she is still an Italian citizen that too till the time she renounces that publicly - that will be true renunciation!

It is a well known fact that why APJ did not allow her to become PM of India because of these reasons, and it wasn't any renunciation - the drama projected by NDTVs of India. The media hides and protects the powerful and corrupt, moolah is their God.

The case against Sonia Gandhi
Sonia Gandhi
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2120964.ece
Who is Sonia Gandhi? � Karthik Tantri
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/sonia-gandhis-case-transferred-to-division/477850/

Last edited:

Blackwater

Yeah I proved your point that I am a racist, hope you get a good night sleep!! ;)

She still holds her Italian passport, she never gave it up, she took Indian citizenship only in 1984, even though she married Rajiv in 1968 - this says a lot regarding how much Indian she is! There are many cases against her to furnish her documents and in none of the cases she has submitted any documents, as per Italian law she is still an Italian citizen that too till the time she renounces that publicly - that will be true renunciation!

It is a well known fact that why APJ did not allow her to become PM of India because of these reasons, and it wasn't any renunciation - the drama projected by NDTVs of India. The media hides and protects the powerful and corrupt, moolah is their God.

The case against Sonia Gandhi
Sonia Gandhi
The Hindu : News / National : There's legal bar on Rahul becoming PM: Swamy
Who is Sonia Gandhi? � Karthik Tantri
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/sonia-gandhis-case-transferred-to-division/477850/
More over rules and regulation in India is for normal people not for Sonia Gandhi who is the most the powerful person in India. she can claim back her Italian citizenship any time. As Italy is no better than India.it rule by Mafia. i have been to Italy, kasam se i find 95 similarity between India and Italy..

Galaxy

Country flag
I won't agree that Europe/U.S. are racists. They are more liberal, Secular, broad-minded than any part of the world. There are few racist people there also but they are very very less. My many family members/friends live in west for decades but i never heard any single case of racism.

Asians would be last people to talk about racism as they are the most racist people. Few Asians do lots of effort to find one case of racism and try to describe as trend which is laughable. They do to hide own racist behaviour which is @ Top. Racism exist everyday and in every city/country of Asia.

Last edited:

Blackwater

I won't agree that Europe/U.S. are racists. They are more liberal, Secular, broad-minded than any part of the world. There are few racist people there also but they are very less.

Asians would be last people to talk about racism as they are the most racist people.
True how much we punjabi like madrasi or bihari or UP wala or vice versa......::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::shocked::shocked::shocked::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Galaxy

Country flag
True how much we punjabi like madrasi or bihari or UP wala or vice versa......::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::shocked::shocked::shocked::sad::sad::sad::sad:
South Asian and Arab would be last people on earth to talk about racist behaviour.

You go to any state in India, you will find bunch of racist people.

Just start a thread on North-South, Ethnic topic, you will get the answer.

Europe, North Americans are least racist people in the world. I am not pro-west but why to deny the fact just to hide own failure/fault ??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles