Questioning Pakistan's claim on indigenous development of Jf-17/FC-1 with China

bose

Country flag
JF 17 Thunder is a very top secret project co developed by Pakistan & China...
@Dazzler ?

warrior monk

There is a second one for RLV TD project at ISRO.
Yes I am aware of that thankx for bringing it up but lets not put ISRO in the same thread with Pakistan it is an insult to ISRO.

ISRO outcome budget 2013-14

Quote In the case of RLV-TD, Wind Tunnel test of 1:1 model of FADS, Balloon Test of qualification
model of Radar Altimeter, Iron Bird Simulation test of Control actuators and Control electronics,
Vibration test of avionics bay module in flight configuration and dynamic characterization
testing of Avionic bay – Engineering model sub assembly were completed
Unquote

Dazzler

*Any manned aircraft.Next replacement for the Super Mushak should be or it would leave a nation of 190 million people without aircraft design capabilities.

That 'lot' seems like a lot of exaggeration.No one would deny the fact that we approached Dassault for design consultancy & that Lockheed Martin trained our CLAW team engineers in design of the FBW system.Anyway even the Chinese approach the Russians for consultancy,I see no point in debating that.

But the principal focus of LCA program has always been development of indigenous capability and there were even many overambitious & underfunded ventures to achieve that ( Kaveri engine).

I was just reading an account from an ex-ISRO engineer on how VSSC,an ISRO lab was drawn into developing indigenous replacements for LCA's elevon & rudder actuators presently being supplied by Moog,post-Pokhran.They have been qualified,but productionisation seems delayed.Anyway that's some technology no one would give you for free.

Anyway it seems that the problems are being s,despite all those by Media funded by an MMRCA competitor (guess who ?).Remember the much celebrated 'LCA landing gear snag' ?

When you say that the front fuselage, rudder, canopy,cockpit displays are made in Pakistan,aren't you implying co-production (& not indigenous development) ?

I know about those avionic components for JF 17 like GAHRS & Light Warning System developed in Pakistan,but what about Mechanical LRUs like hydraulic filters and all ? Any developments wrt that ?
you are an elaborate troll mate, you should know it, i do. even if i told you the entire story, you will still come up with your set of excuses.

Reactions: Neo

Gessler

Country flag
How many trisonic wind-tunnel facilities are there in Pakistan?

--

On topic, the plane you call JF-17 is and will always remain a Chinese aircraft that is inducted & used only by Pakistan Air Force. The plane was conceived & developed in China, and production also takes place inside China. The facility at Kamra is, for the most part, an assembly line. Not a manufacturing center.

Just like the HAL facility in Nasik that 'makes' Su-30MKIs.

There definitely seems to be some logic-failures happening with Pakistanis...the JF-17 a.k.a FC-1 Xiaolong is no more Pakistani than a Su-30MKI is Indian. Infact even less so.

Given the most optimistic estimations, let's say Pakistan has managed to build (or assemble) 50 Chinese-designed fighter aircraft within Pakistan. Great. Wow. Whoopee. Good for Pakistan. It helps them gain some experience with assembling aerostructures. The problem only comes when they start comparing this with India's aerospace industry.

We have 'produced', over the decades, well in excess of 1,200 combat aircraft of various types. Including :

650+ MiG-21 versions
90 Ajeet (improved Gnat)
150 HF-24 Marut
100 or so MiG-27 (and upgrades)
120 Jaguar variants
200+ Su-30MKI Flankers (production ongoing, eventual run will be over 260-300 once SFC orders more)

What Pakistan managed to build/assemble so far is less than 1/26th of what HAL has done (only wrt to combat aircraft...if we include other aircraft types it could be 1/40th or so).

Comparing JF-17 with LCA makes no sense at all because Tejas is clearly not a foreign IPR that's being licensed for India. But ofcourse, Pakistanis will choose to ignore this logical reasoning as otherwise they will have to hang their heads in shame. Pakistan has & will never design & build it's own fighter aircraft. Not gonna happen.

But I don't see anything wrong with them being proud about the JF-17. You have to be proud about what you have otherwise you can't live with piece of mind. People from countries where religious/nationalistic propaganda overwhelms education or logical thought-processes only know this too well.

They will brand the JF-17 as their own plane, they will even go to the lengths of stating that Chinese contribution in it is minimal compared to great Pakistani equipment. I personally don't pay much attention to their 'we made this, we made that' propaganda as I have adequate knowledge to know who made what and I know that they didn't make anything worth mentioning, anywhere.

They will have to claim others' work as their own in this field too, just like how they try to claim Arab/Afghan history as their own. This is a very basic Pakistani behavior pattern. If you look at their school textbooks you will be shocked at what a delusional upbringing they have since childhood.

So please, everyone. Take their propaganda with an adequate supply of salt. Cuz we all know too well that they be lying. Every waking hour of their life they be lying. Bcuz what else can you do when the truth is bitter?

gslv markIII

Country flag
you are an elaborate troll mate, you should know it, i do. even if i told you the entire story, you will still come up with your set of excuses.
Seriously that's all you could come up with ? Pathetic excuses and personal attacks ? :pound:

No comments from your side at @Neo ? Nothing about satellite building capabilities too ?:rofl:

Gessler

Country flag
I don't feed trolls................
Arey jab tumri logon ko kudh kaane mein kuch ho, tab jhake trolls ko khilave...!

Abey issko dekh :- http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ldren-in-india-says-unicef/article6497025.ece

Hum tho jaarahe hai top mein aur tu tho girtehi jaarahe!

Tum toh bade bindaas jirahahe Europe mein...par tere logon ka kya? Unke upar tho drone hi drone lage hui hai.

Most of Paki posters in these forums are NRPs living in the US/West. I can't understand how all these Pakistanis
can even live with themselves...knowing that they reside in countries who's government is laying waste to hundreds of innocent Pakistani citizens back home. To them, all the dozens of pakistani women & children that die in these drone strikes are just collateral damage.

Lol...aur aise Western countries mein bhet ke ye pakilog India ke upar comments karte rehte hai. Inki auqaat tho dekho. Sharam nhi hai logon mein.

salute

@gslv markIII it is the secret code language of pakis by which they communicate when their that is burning.
He is directly saying that their Nation can't do anything.
That is why gave him a like.
:rofl:
Arey jab tumri logon ko kudh kaane mein kuch ho, tab jhake trolls ko khilave...!

Abey issko dekh :- http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ldren-in-india-says-unicef/article6497025.ece

Hum tho jaarahe hai top mein aur tu tho girtehi jaarahe!

Tum toh bade bindaas jirahahe Europe mein...par tere logon ka kya? Unke upar tho drone hi drone lage hui hai.

Most of Paki posters in these forums are NRPs living in the US/West. I can't understand how all these Pakistanis
can even live with themselves...knowing that they reside in countries who's government is laying waste to hundreds of innocent Pakistani citizens back home. To them, all the dozens of pakistani women & children that die in these drone strikes are just collateral damage.

Lol...aur aise Western countries mein bhet ke ye pakilog India ke upar comments karte rehte hai. Inki auqaat tho dekho. Sharam nhi hai logon mein.
you guys getting off topic,

pakis wants more question about junk jf,

so ask them about contributions of pakis to junk jf or make them answer whats asked previously.

Dazzler

you guys just a lot of insecure trolls looking to belittle anything you hear, the intention is quite clear.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Leeve JF 17 aside.

I don't understand why do Indians compare JF with Tejas, or for that matter anything between India and Pak be it economic, cultural/arts,history,military,science etc.Our Glorious Past of Bharat is in league with Graet Greeks, Romans and Persians and future is with China and later US.

Its almost 70 years of independence and and we should be grateful to our forefathers for the partition in 47, so no more muslim liability anymore and It's really humiliating to compare ourselves with Pak, let's look forward to the nations whom we've direct competition in future not Pakistan.

Let them make puny comparisons, it only shows their inferiority complex.

Dazzler

Leeve JF 17 aside.

I don't understand why do Indians compare JF with Tejas, or for that matter anything between India and Pak be it economic, cultural/arts,history,military,science etc.Our Glorious Past of Bharat is in league with Graet Greeks, Romans and Persians and future is with China and later US.

Its almost 70 years of independence and and we should be grateful to our forefathers for the partition in 47, so no more muslim liability anymore and It's really humiliating to compare ourselves with Pak, let's look forward to the nations whom we've direct competition in future not Pakistan.

Let them make puny comparisons, it only shows their inferiority complex.
who is making a comparison? Read your own posts in this and other threads and come back in shame if you have any. Goodness, talk about pointing fingers. Rest of your post is too hilarious and not worthy of a reply.

AbRaj

Country flag
who is making a comparison? Read your own posts in this and other threads and come back in shame if you have any. Goodness, talk about pointing fingers. Rest of your post is too hilarious and not worthy of a reply.
This thread is hijacked by unwanted comparison buddy you are lucky, now you don't have to answer some tough questions by OP :smile:

Dazzler

This thread is hijacked by unwanted comparison buddy you are lucky, now you don't have to answer some tough questions by OP :smile:
what type of tough questions you think i could not answer. they ask questions and then drift away to something totally irrelevant. Who is to blame?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles