Quality of posts in DFI is going down with every passing day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag

On this thread I completely agree with you. It has to close down immediately.

However looks like it that this thread may need a heavy dose of moderation.
The reason we let these threads go on is there are almost no other place this kind of topic can be discussed.

Galaxy

Country flag
Are you not the guy who attacked my patriotism being 200 odd posts old, just because I did not rhyme with you?

This is one more area where zero tolerance should be adopted.
I never do personal attack, that is not my habit. I only have different point of view.

Indeed, You are the one who offended Kartik Sri+ few times that he should be banned. Why he should be banned if didn't supported Rajeev Gandhi ideology ? Who will decide? Everyone has different POV. Take it or Avoid it, But doing personal attack saying Morons, Idiots and banned because he is anti-congress is ridiculous.

Reactions: KS

black eagle

Country flag
Said the resident troll. Anyone who goes through your posts will see what you are, you have never contributed on any technical defence threads, why are you here? Lonely? I am here because i have followed the Arjun and Tejas since i was 17years old.
Why does anyone has to be a defence poster to be here I don't understand....

plugwater

Problem is noone is interested in posting in defence related threads, if i post a thread about arjun or tejas it hardly gets any replies. But when it is about religion/language/region means i can easily see it go past 20 pages.

Adux

Country flag
I never do personal attack, that is not my habit. I only have different point of view.

Indeed, You are the one who offended Kartik Sri+ few times that he should be banned. Why he should be banned if didn't supported Rajeev Gandhi ideology ? Who will decide? Everyone has different POV. Take it or Avoid it, But doing personal attack saying Morons, Idiots and banned because he is anti-congress is ridiculous.
Oh, great; the Rajiv Gandhi episode again. Karthick got literally thrashed on it, to the point of utter humiliation, that kid sure has some thick skin

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Relax guys

1) your not here because you or me designed the Arjun MBT or calculate the trajectory of Agni-3 over the bay of Bengal or run the government. You are here because your bored.

2) About 95% of the time a Human being opens his mouth be it in Office, Classes or at home it is only to dominate another human. We talk to dominate and show who is better. After all there would be only 5% talk time left if we all agreed.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Problem is noone is interested in posting in defence related threads, if i post a thread about arjun or tejas it hardly gets any replies. But when it is about religion/language/region means i can easily see it go past 20 pages.
That is the case in all forums, everywhere.

Religion, language, region are very very emotive issues and people get worked up about them.

That is true of any forum. On slashdot, the famous American techie forum, articles on Osama or Iraq or elections get hundreds of comments whereas purely technical articles get less than 100-200 comments.

This is not unique to DFI.

Oracle

You are an idiot, yes an idiot and you again proved it. And I am not sorry for using that word against kids like you.

Protecting your mate from IDF, eh? I posted his screenshot from IDF in here. You need to be watched by Mods in here. In IPF I am sure you are watched.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why does anyone has to be a defence poster to be here I don't understand....
That what i am saying.. No one is.

So its to much to expect if you ask for quality all the time, some people go on and on even if they are wrong without checking the facts. Thats what drives us to.

Country flag
All members can use the report button for posts or members or the ignore button or subscribe
to threads of interest where there are issues you can always PM any staff. All reported posts
are reviewed and decisions are made by the staff. mods might not publicly take action, but we always
engage members privately.

Oracle

Relax guys

1) your not here because you or me designed the Arjun MBT or calculate the trajectory of Agni-3 over the bay of Bengal or run the government. You are here because your bored.

2) About 95% of the time a Human being opens his mouth be it in Office, Classes or at home it is only to dominate another human. We talk to dominate and show who is better. After all there would be only 5% talk time left if we all agreed.
I do not agree with that. Only you can come up with something like that.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Maybe. But I do not bring in other posters mother and family. This is the difference between an illiterate like you and me. And it will remain so forever.
First of change that avatar of yours, ever since you got that silly mod job you changed it along with your attitude. It looks like you suddenly got the feel of power in your eyes! lol.. You used to be such fun to talk to, you where really a nice person when i first meet you here but you changed. You showed you true colors when you got a silly moderator job and little did you know that site wont run! I think i right in the way i abuse you, you deserve it because you changed in one night..lol.

sob

Mod
Country flag
This thread was opened for constructive criticism let us not derail it with another tu tu main main show.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I do not agree with that. Only you can come up with something like that.
I dont care if you agree, that my opinion. What you are doing now is exactly that, trying to prove i am wrong or dominate my view. Most of the time you talk is to convince people that your right. Observe it for your self.

lambu

one thing is correct as said by our member that we see most posting on non defence related issue like cow slaughter thread . There are good and bad people on this forum . Each individual is mature enough to know what is good and what is bad to post. Hope every one correct themselves when that are wrong.

Galaxy

Country flag
You are an idiot, yes an idiot and you again proved it. And I am not sorry for using that word against kids like you.

Protecting your mate from IDF, eh? I posted his screenshot from IDF in here. You need to be watched by Mods in here. In IPF I am sure you are watched.
This is how you and your mate start personal attack if someone don't agree with your opinion ??

What protecting mate from IDF ? I don't do that. He is here before i came here. He had different opinion and i agree most of his opinion except few. Who the hell you are to decide what is right or wrong ?? Who has given you right to do personal attack with idiotic comment ? Are you owner of this forum ? Or This forum is owned by congress supporter ?? People will post what they feel right. If there is rule, They can't that Mods will decide. I support him for most of his points and those who abuse him are the one who post idiotic comment on daily basis.

Forget about any forum. I am never worried about watched, that would be least thing that comes in my mind. Don't threaten me such kiddish thing. Indeed, Mod should watch you and your friend who do personal attack, If rules are meant to followed.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The two members who are complaining here are the perennial offenders on the forum. And they are back to their cat fights.

Reactions: sob

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
only come up with sound recommendations, not with cat fights. its the least one can expect on a thread like this.

BE,

report posts. PM names of members you think are crossing lines, we will discuss it out with them through PMs, that goes for everyone.

Galaxy,

i know you have an issue with a member, we are in touch with him, we will have it addressed. if there are more posts you want to report, do that so that we are in the loop.

PW,

i told you this before, members discuss most on subjects they are most accustomed with. if the indian media most discusses religion, region, corruption and not as much defence, then that will get reflected here as well. we have got to live with it.

@ topic:

as pointed out by LF, personal insults, abuses are not allowed. there are times we do not take public actions but that doesnt mean no action is being taken.

there are few members who could have their stay on dfi cut short, they know that. mods have informed them so they watch out for their act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles