Qatar to host $1mln Pakistan Super League, says PCB

blue marlin

R u serious ???rich country like Qatar economy does not depend on third class matches of PPL.

more over as footballl world cup coming up they dont want to spoil their stadium and infrastructure with napak PPL
there a difference between football and cricket. is that why qatar is providing incentives to make the transition more permanent.

Blackwater

there a difference between football and cricket. is that why qatar is providing incentives to make the transition more permanent.
that is the word my friend.. that is the word. Qatar is giving {Incentive} to pakis in the name of islam against hindu kufur PPL

blue marlin

If it's in Qatar then..... it SHOULD be Qatar Super League.

If it's in Pakistan then..... it SHOULD be Terrorist Super League.
ok i have had enough when i report messages the mods they dont care.
in india it should be called the indian cow league.

we should have stayed strong and enslave all of india. you will be the world factory alright but at our gain and at your loss. india was made to be controlled there were a least half a dozen time india was ruled by someone other than your own people.

it not nice when you say nasty things to somone that includes you @Blackwater you dot head

Blackwater

we should have stayed strong and enslave all of india. you will be the world factory alright but at our gain and at your loss. india was made to be controlled there were a least half a dozen time india was ruled by someone other than your own people.

it not nice when you say nasty things to somone that includes you @Blackwater you dot head

why not Indian Bull league?? india was ruled by our own people.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Your wet dreams of enslaving India ended up bending over and surrendering your ass to Indians and losing 40% of your territory as Bangladesh.The so called brave Paki martial race surrendered to India.... your Tiger Niazi turned out to be a mouse and let whole of Pakistan down.

Pakis are a joke! A real coward kaum who can't even accept rotting soldiers who fought for the nation. :shock:

You forgot that YOU Pakis were a part of British India and was fooled by a Un-Islamic Pig eater and Wine drinker pig called Jinnah.Now Pakistan is a shit hole.

India got free and got rid of enslavement but Pakis got enslaved again by Americans and now Chinese who treat Pakistan like a real R.A.N.D.I. and G.A.N.D.U.

Below are few pics which would put you in your place ie. gutter. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
yes we, the British empire, Pakistan was a part of the empire too as was Bangladesh and Burma
If you are a British then sav e your women getting raped in thousands from middle age Muslim Pakis the besharam and traitor kaum.Also Britain is a colony of US today.

We know you are a Paki. :rofl:

blue marlin

Your wet dreams of enslaving India ended up bending over and surrendering your ass to Indians and losing 40% of your territory as Bangladesh.The so called brave Paki martial race surrendered to India.... your Tiger Niazi turned out to be a mouse and let whole of Pakistan down.

Pakis are a joke! A real coward kaum who can't even accept rotting soldiers who fought for the nation. :shock:

You forgot that YOU Pakis were a part of British India and was fooled by a Un-Islamic Pig eater and Wine drinker pig called Jinnah.Now Pakistan is a shit hole.

India got free and got rid of enslavement but Pakis got enslaved again by Americans and now Chinese who treat Pakistan like a real R.A.N.D.I. and G.A.N.D.U.

Below are few pics which would put you in your place ie. gutter. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you should not be called the rock you, should be called the little fluffy teddy
i dont care about what you think of Pakistan or china.
here are some images that will show you where you ancestors were in the past.
you are not even worth the gutter. if we were still there i will have you shot at for sport
_44762780_44760372.jpg
article-1298569-0A9BC37D000005DC-342_468x286.jpg
article-1298569-02F49E4C0000044D-94_468x286.jpg
british.jpg

blue marlin

If you are a British then sav e your women getting raped in thousands from middle age Muslim Pakis the besharam and traitor kaum.Also Britain is a colony of US today.

We know you are a Paki. :rofl:
ohh no indian people here are angels its all of the pakis fault. you are very wrong, your both to blame

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
ohh no indian people here are angels its all of the pakis fault. you are very wrong, your both to blame
You Paki...come with some FACTS if you want to argue and not 1 line based crap which is a sign of a loser. :lol:

Pakis are always a loser and no one wanna play with you specially in Pakistan. :lol:

blue marlin

You Paki...come with some FACTS if you want to argue and not 1 line based crap which is a sign of a loser. :lol:

Pakis are always a loser and no one wanna play with you specially in Pakistan. :lol:
dont get dotty with me ok. calm down dont even need to mention what happening here. look at your self.
best think is you still think im pakistani, lol.
i got a phrase for india here goes "india rape capital of the world"
anyone who has a grudge with beefy indians, you can use this phrase. no all of them are twats but here are the messed up kind, dont take pictures they may rape you.

Reactions: Neo

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
dont get dotty with me ok. calm down dont even need to mention what happening here. look at your self.
best think is you still think im pakistani, lol.
i got a phrase for india here goes "india rape capital of the world"
anyone who has a grudge with beefy indians, you can use this phrase. no all of them are twats but here are the messed up kind, dont take pictures they may rape you.
We can smell a Paki easily.

Poor Pakis have serious Identity Crisis since they try to live as Indians abroad. :lol:

blue marlin

We can smell a Paki easily.

Poor Pakis have serious Identity Crisis since they try to live as Indians abroad. :lol:
i dont want to be an indian. actually i find indians who want to be British. you will be shocked. i know people one example is of someone who's name is rajvinder Kumar and now he is Jonathan smith eating beef and pork chops. best thing is that he's terrified to find out if his parents find out.

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

i dont want to be an indian. actually i find indians who want to be British. you will be shocked. i know people one example is of someone who's name is rajvinder Kumar and now he is Jonathan smith eating beef and pork chops. best thing is that he's terrified to find out if his parents find out.

clearly proves that u r a paki and let me tell u my personal experience,

a paki woman wear burka at home, leave home in burka , take off burka in toilet or friend home(what ever or where ever convenient) and come in skirts, smokes and drinks alcohol and f.uck, go back home with burka again. (personal experience in UK):biggrin2::biggrin2:

paki men are the worst, they drink beer and become jihadi:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

Blackwater

he must be paki name Mohammad kamran now named as rajvinder kumar to hide his identity just like u, just to drink and eat pork:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Paki ki badboo milon door se he aa jati hai.

Lo ji ek aur harami Paki aa gaya apni marwane.Yahan pe iski vo mitti paleet hogi ki iski 7 pusht yaad rakhegi.

Yeh Paki kisi gadi ya naav mein chup ke pahuch gaya firang mei lekin iski badboo se iski pehchan ho jaati hai.Soor khane wala Paki! :lol:

blue marlin

clearly proves that u r a paki and let me tell u my personal experience,

a paki woman wear burka at home, leave home in burka , take off burka in toilet or friend home and come in skirts, smokes and drinks alcohol and f.uck, go back home with burka again. (personal experience in UK):biggrin2::biggrin2:

paki men are the worst, they drink beer and become jihadi:biggrin2::biggrin2:
not all Pakistanis are muslim. and yes not all indians are nazi hindus

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles