Putin's Interview to CBS before coming to UN Sep 2015

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Part 2 here........

The putinator always gets his own post
Ha ha ha. Putinator :lol:.
BTW, dhy do the american channels take such interviews. I thought all american channels are prostitutes for their govt . strange :hmm:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Ha ha ha. Putinator :lol:.
BTW, dhy do the american channels take such interviews. I thought all american channels are prostitutes for their govt . strange :hmm:
Watch part 2 .... the reporter tries personal questions and gets slapped :lol:
They are prostitutes of their govt.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Watch part 2 .... the reporter tries personal questions and gets slapped :lol:
They are prostitutes of their govt.
Even in the first part the interviewer was just toeing the US lines and was given a good thappad back

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
He said nothing new: neither here, Nina Assembly. All this he repeats for 1.5 years.
All of which is true. Don't think we are fools to believe western propaganda. We have been on the receiving end of it for many years to take it seriously. So tough luck mate.

If you are looking for an echo chamber instead of a neutral forum, this is not the place ;)

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Putin said that all Russians love their motherland and the only thing I could think of was kujliwal , Raul kutta ,Congo whores and commie donkeys in our country.

When are we going to be a nation filled only with nationalists? :tsk:
Funny thing is if Modi , who is in the US now were to say that all indians love their land, a few Mindus™ would pop up to prove the contrary before you can say "Bharat Mata" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Funny thing is if Modi , who is in the US now were to say that all indians love their land, a few Mindus™ would pop up to prove the contrary before you can say "Bharat Mata" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Now that you trademarked Mindus, can you tell us what the eff is that? Everyday new words are coming up. Like someone told Dellers today in one of the threads. It is very difficult for old people like me to keep up!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Putin said that all Russians love their motherland and the only thing I could think of was kujliwal , Raul kutta ,Congo whores and commie donkeys in our country.

When are we going to be a nation filled only with nationalists? :tsk:
Putin is a big liar. In 2014 from Russia emigrated more than 300 thousand people. Leave not homeless and alcoholics. Leaves the color of the nation (scholars, intellectuals, politicians, businessmen).

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They already are. Do you know that Raul kutta is behind the anti modi protests in US?

Now that you trademarked Mindus, can you tell us what the eff is that? Everyday new words are coming up. Like someone told Dellers today in one of the threads. It is very difficult for old people like me to keep up!
Mindus= Moron Hindus,

trademark of :hail: @Rowdy

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Putin is a big liar. In 2014 from Russia emigrated more than 300 thousand people. Leave not homeless and alcoholics. Leaves the color of the nation (scholars, intellectuals, politicians, businessmen).
I know what intellectual filth are to a country. Wish Modiji would follow Russia and Japan and get rid of the intellectual filth in my country :tsk:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Mindus ™= Moron + Hindus
(all rights reserved)

pmaitra

Charlie Rose interviews Vladimir Putin

60 minute interview

What CBS Edited out of Putin's Interview
US viewers were not given the chance to hear Putin explain Syria and point out that American weapons have been ending up in the hands of terrorists
  • For the entire interview and transcript see here
(Fort Russ) | Russia Insider

Russia president gave an interview to Charlie Rose of 60 minutes

Originally appeared at Fort Russ

Putin: There is only one regular legitimate army over there, it is the army of the president of Syria, Assad. And, according to some of our international partners, he is facing opposition, but in reality, in life, Assad's army is fighting terrorist organizations. You know better than me about the hearings that just took place in the Senate, where the military, Pentagon representatives reported before the senators about what was done by the US for the preparation of the battle group of opposition forces.

First they wanted to prepare 5-6 thousand fighters, then - 12 thousand. At the end it turned out that they prepared just 60. Only 4 or 5 are fighting with arms, and the rest fled to ISIS with American weapons.

This is first. Second, in my opinion military aid to illegitimate structures is not in accordance with the principles of international law and the statute of the United Nations. We support only legitimate government structures.

In this regard we offer cooperation to other countries of the region. We are trying to built a coordination structure. I have personally informed president of Turkey, the King of Jordan, Saudi Arabia. We informed the US. Mister Kerry, whom you mentioned, had a detailed conversation with our minister of foreign affairs Sergey Lavrov, and our military is in touch discussing this issue. We will be happy if we find a common platform for joint actions against the terrorists.

Putin: I have no doubt that almost everyone at the UN will talk about the need to fight terrorism, I cannot escape that subject. It is natural, because it is a common threat to all of us, it is a challenge to all of us. Today terrorism is a threat to many states around the world. Hundreds of thousands, millions of people are threatened by terrorism. And there is a task before all of us to join our efforts in the fight against this evil.

As far as our presence in Syria, at the moment it is reflected in weapons aid to the Syrian government, training and humanitarian assistance to the Syrian people.

We are following the statute of the UN, the founding principles of the modern international law, according to which, military aid must be provided solely to the legitimate governments at their request, OR at the decision of the UN Security Council.

Currently we are dealing with a request of the Syrian government for military-technical help, which is what we are doing in the framework of legal international contracts.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If not Putin, then who? That chocolate seller with swollen cheeks?

It isn't at all about anyone. Putin is right. He doesn't like the word TSAR. He likes the word EMPEROR.

pmaitra

It isn't at all about anyone. Putin is right. He doesn't like the word TSAR. He likes the word EMPEROR.
True, the Emperor of ByeloRussia, MaloRussia and Russia, aka the Muscovy in antiquity. That is why there are three crowns on the Double Headed Eagle.
What is the difference between Emperor and Tsar? There may be a subtle difference. Largely, they are the same.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What is the difference between Emperor and Tsar? There may be a subtle difference. Largely, they are the same.
I'm not going to explain linguistic difference. You are a fan. Shit you call ice cream, if they say Putin.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles