Putin vs Obama

jmj_overlord

from the link putin seems to be a macho man, not easily cowed down or intimidated compared to obama........well seems it's true

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Well there is no doubt in anyone`s mind that Putin is a more determined and decisive leader than Obama. However Putin is corrupt and a man of loose morals.
Now coming to the topic of the link you provided there are a few discrepancies there. First of all the picture of the woman given there as Obama`s mother is fake. the woman bears a striking resemblance to Obama`s mother but she is not the same woman. If you search the internet you will see that this was a hoax purportedly created by the Republican party. As for some of the other points I think that bowing before the Japanese emperor or posting pics with a few Indians and immigrants is not a sign of cowardice. The pics show Obama is humble and he approves of all immigrant communities that are there in USA.

alphacentury

Country flag
Well there is no doubt in anyone`s mind that Putin is a more determined and decisive leader than Obama. However Putin is corrupt and a man of loose morals.
Now coming to the topic of the link you provided there are a few discrepancies there. First of all the picture of the woman given there as Obama`s mother is fake. the woman bears a striking resemblance to Obama`s mother but she is not the same woman. If you search the internet you will see that this was a hoax purportedly created by the Republican party. As for some of the other points I think that bowing before the Japanese emperor or posting pics with a few Indians and immigrants is not a sign of cowardice. The pics show Obama is humble and he approves of all immigrant communities that are there in USA.
Just for laughs. No one here is dumb enough to take it seriously.

prohumanity

Country flag
Putin is admired and respected by Russians as their great leader......Obama is seen as back-boneless, weakling controlled by oil and weapons corporate pimps. They make him dance like a puppet while holding the strings in their hands. He is powerless and neutralized fully.

jouni

Obama pulled troops out of Afg and Iraq, I'd say he got guts. Putin's accomplishments on the global scale are still thin. Of course you really should not compare Obama and Putin, USA is superpower, Russia is regional power.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The website in the OP is probably one of the most idiotic piece of electronic media I have come across in recent times.

JBH22

Obama pulled troops out of Afg and Iraq, I'd say he got guts. Putin's accomplishments on the global scale are still thin. Of course you really should not compare Obama and Putin, USA is superpower, Russia is regional power.
Technically Russia is the only country in the world that can destroy USA so its not a regional power , India is a regional power but Russia NO.

Putin stopped USA from attacking Syria, while Obama on global scale its a joke his achievements was ISIS.

Btw start reading from various sources and not rely on CNN crap

jouni

Technically Russia is the only country in the world that can destroy USA so its not a regional power , India is a regional power but Russia NO.

Putin stopped USA from attacking Syria, while Obama on global scale its a joke his achievements was ISIS.

Btw start reading from various sources and not rely on CNN crap
In today's world Nukes work as a deterrent. Power is in the strength of economy, alliances and capacity to use traditional military force to achieve your objectives. And I do not watch CNN.

JBH22

In today's world Nukes work as a deterrent. Power is in the strength of economy, alliances and capacity to use traditional military force to achieve your objectives. And I do not watch CNN.
What economy you are talking? EU and USA with high debt levels.
Army that was in quagmire in Iraq and still in afghanistan or a population that does not want to hear anything about more wars. tell me more about your russophobe crap

jouni

What economy you are talking? EU and USA with high debt levels.
Army that was in quagmire in Iraq and still in afghanistan or a population that does not want to hear anything about more wars. tell me more about your russophobe crap
I am only telling the facts, not calling names. Sorry didnt mean to hurt you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles