Putin thanks India for its stand on Ukraine!

Samar Rathi

Country flag
You have a mindset of weak and coward and no offense to you as a person.I will rest my case here by quoting

The fact that you wants to be in shelter of the strong..is the greatest proof of your weakness and lack of courage. US respects strength and do not like
weaklings .
India could remain non-aligned in 70s and 80s when it was weaker....Why can India not remain non-aligned now that it is much stronger? India should be with India.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
You have a mindset of weak and coward and no offense to you as a person.I will rest my case here by quoting
Well an idiotic,trollish keyboard warrior like me is not offended by you calling me a coward and weak person.Next time try using @ to refer to someone.Also I do not realize why you called me so and wonder if you do not agree that India is CURRENTLY weak and poor.You know that a good fighter knows when to call it quits.Well let us keep our opinions to each other.
I just want to know why you said in an earlier post that the British were socially and structurally better than Indians during their Raj. Please reply to this query.

(Also I would like Indians in America to come back to India and help me make it a strong and powerful country rather than talking about India keeping a strong stance and fending for itself )

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@prohumanity
Also I would like Indians in America to come back to India and help me make it a strong and powerful country rather than talking about India keeping a strong stance and fending for itself

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Yes so Russia is supporting the building of nuclear plants in Iran.That would mean US-Israel ties would become even stronger.How is the article claiming Israel hates US?I thought Israel was the bosom buddy of US.

Also @pmaitra there is a talk back section at the end of the article.Do check it out.Also if you are not offended do you not live in the US(I mean the location tells me so)?

(P.S. OT but I have the same surname as you)
Yes, I am in the US.

Nice to know that you are possibly my distant cousin.

-Regards-

happy

Well unless we have become strong we have to seek the shelter of the already powerful.Being in the US,you do not know the ground reality in India.India cannot feed its poor,cannot look after its disabled and aged(they lie in the road begging),has no roads(maybe India does not build roads so that in case of an invasion the enemy tanks get stuck who knows :rofl:),is one of the most corrupt nations,has few hospitals(again maybe to prevent enemy soldiers to get treatment) etc.Do you think that such a country can think of being strong and fight with the US?First it should develop basic amenities then it should start its plan for world supremacy.Hmm again I repeat beggars cannot be riders.(Btw if you do visit India please check out our local train systems.I suggest you take a train from Delhi to Howrah.I can proudly say they will beat American train system in many "respects")
Sorry for butting in, but, my humble request is to refrain from riling India in all its weaknesses. Please remember that we as Indians have a definite role in everything India is. Coming to your first sentence, India already has nukes and is strategically located enough that whoever may be the superpower, they will always vie for India's support and cooperation in geopolitical matters.

You can go on and on about all the corruption, lack of development and what not. But just question yourself about your role in all that. Are you doing something for the betterment of the society or are you waiting for somebody to come and do it for you....:facepalm:

I agree that corruption is the root cause for all this, but kindly remember that corruption is starting at home itself when you favor one politician over the other for a packet of ganja and Rs.1000.

BTW, this is not just for you, but for all those who keep riling India while squatting at home in AC rooms and fiddling away.

EXPERT

Russia didnt thanked us , they just appreciated us instead they thanked chinese for their stand . . .

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Sorry for butting in, but, my humble request is to refrain from riling India in all its weaknesses. Please remember that we as Indians have a definite role in everything India is. Coming to your first sentence, India already has nukes and is strategically located enough that whoever may be the superpower, they will always vie for India's support and cooperation in geopolitical matters.

You can go on and on about all the corruption, lack of development and what not. But just question yourself about your role in all that. Are you doing something for the betterment of the society or are you waiting for somebody to come and do it for you....:facepalm:

I agree that corruption is the root cause for all this, but kindly remember that corruption is starting at home itself when you favor one politician over the other for a packet of ganja and Rs.1000.

BTW, this is not just for you, but for all those who keep riling India while squatting at home in AC rooms and fiddling away.
Well happy, I was not riling about india .Just giving my honest and kind thoughts on why India does not develop roads and build hospitals.The Indian policy makers may be doing so for our good only.Their policies might prove advantageous during wartime.

Also I want India to be strong.I want India to be a superpower.However if we are forced now to pick between USA and Russia. we go for USA(the strongest side).Maybe later when we have become strong we can remain neutral or support the country we like.This is what I have said and some people here on DFI misunderstood that for weakness and what not.
We do have nukes but believe me they are a deterrent only to Pakistan and non nuke countries.Even against China our nuclear capabilities wont do much.
As for me doing something for country I once used to teach poor kids in slums(don't know if I was a good teacher).My father also used to donate money to a charity.Well now I don't have time to do so.Also my father does not donate any longer as he told me that not even a penny of that money was used by the charity on the poor.(corruption again):mad:

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russia didnt thanked us , they just appreciated us instead they thanked chinese for their stand . . .
And China abandoned Russia in the UN Security Council when it abstained (always playing safe) from vetoing the US draft resolution on Crimea. India on the other hand is desperately trying hard to please Russia to the extent of issuing a stronger worded statement that openly favors Russia, and all it got is an "appreciation." But like a scorned lover, India will continue on chasing Russia. In the meantime Russia is selling state of the art S-400 SAMs to China...

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
And China abandoned Russia in the UN Security Council when it abstained (always playing safe) from vetoing the US draft resolution on Crimea. India on the other hand is desperately trying hard to please Russia to the extent of issuing a stronger worded statement that openly favors Russia, and all it got is an "appreciation." But like a scorned lover, India will continue on chasing Russia. In the meantime Russia is selling state of the art S-400 SAMs to China...
This is what I have been telling that Russia is no saint either.USA and Russia both have their own agendas and plans for world domination. Russia`s selling of S-400 sams to China shows its two sided face.

Russia May Sell China New Advanced Submarines | The Diplomat

EXPERT

the circumstances which are arrised now i.e the shifting of intrest of russia from us is because of us . .
In recent times we valued US more , so their is nothing surprising and the second thing is Russia see china as a counter to its rival . .

JBH22

Uncle Sam double standards blasted :)

prohumanity

Country flag
Peter,
I understand your pain and I do believe that you love India as much as I do. We differ a little bit in how India can become stronger. I still stick with my belief that being subservient to other power is not the only way to become strong. If that was to be true, why Pakistan is in much worse shape than India. Paki has been a slave colony to West for last 60 years...why it is so weak and poor? During Indira Gandhi's days, India kept its head high and backbone straight and most of the World respected India. In last few years, World lost respect for India due to its fearful, subservient attitude to West. In India ,we say that a dry bread earned with self respect is better than a bread with butter obtained by being some one's slave. Sometimes, I do think I want to contribute to my native motherland in my little way and I do it. Just like you, I want India strong but not strong due to someone's mercy because that is slavery not strength.
India is a great ancient civilization..don't let these money -hungry, greedy western corporation make you believe that
India is weak because it is poor. Look at West's new generation, drug addicted and lost...is that what you call strength?
Material poverty can be overcome but poverty of heart and soul is much harder to overcome. Would you want India to have materially better and bankrupt intellectually and spiritually? All that glitters about West is not golden.
After living in West for decades, I realize it more and more that India is a very rich nation when it comes to depth of thinking and concepts about what matters ultimately the most. It's indeed a mystical, divine and wonderful land.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles