Putin`s Stolen Billions:How he steals taxpayer`s money

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Perhaps you can create a thread about all the main politicians around the world and their assets.

We all know these Politicians are new age Maharajas ie. money,daru,ladki is their life line.

We all know 75 years old Berlusconi and his Bunga Bunga parties where he screws underage chicks.
Agreed politicians around the world are all same.:thumb:

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
To be honest if I ever beome a high profile politician I will own a big bungalow, that has always been my dream, but beyond that rest all things are show off and a mans insecurity

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Who care's if Putin is corrupt or not Even our leaders have stolen billions and still stealing . One ass-sole called rape as secular rape i will be more worried about our country than some froegin leader at least he has the guts to stand up in the international front and kick butts where as our leader who is a bunch of pusssssy's and corrupt to the core

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
What WILL they talk about? Vladimir Putin buys £15m Marbella mansion, with Rod Stewart as a neighbour

Sitting on a hill inside Spain's most exclusive private estate, it is just the sort of mansion fitting for a king... or Russian president.
So, it is no surprise to learn that the president of Russia has apparently acquired the purchase of this £15 million palace project in the heart of Zagaleta estate, near Marbella.
The 4,000m² villa is being built on order for President Putin within metres of homes owned by Rod Stewart and the former mayor of Moscow.

The area has become especially popular with rich Italians,(hmmm...Berlusconi anyone) who have been snapping up properties in the region at a vast rate in the past few years.
A British construction company boss, who has undertaken jobs in Zagaleta over recent years, revealed that the property had been bought by the Russian leader.
'He's been looking in Zagaleta for a year and finally found this project. He has already knocked down the former home and it is now being rebuilt from scratch. It is an amazing project,' he said.
While difficult to confirm the purchase definitively, the Russian leader has family living on the Costa del Sol and has recently made 'two short trips' to the area, it can be revealed.

A high level security consultant, who had helped organise his trips, confirmed: 'He has a good relationship with Spain and comes here fairly regularly, but security is obviously of high concern. I know he has been here twice on short trips over the last year.'
Developed by the Bolt Property Group, the home was purchased from British computer mogul Alan Sharam.
Local estate agent Adam Neale of Terra Meridiana revealed: 'I have been told it has been bought by a politician in the Russian Duma, but I haven't found out who exactly yet and I guess it could easily be President Putin.
'There has been continual talk of him buying here for the last year. It is certainly an incredible project, but it is a place to get lost in rather than live in, you own the hill, in fact you're king of Marbella.
'The retaining wall alone is said to have cost around £4.5 million,' he added.
Sitting on an 18,000m² plot, the project – one of the largest in Marbella – boasts its own spa and gym, a cinema, piano bar and two swimming pools.
The epitome of extravagance, it has 10 bedrooms with spectacular views towards Gibraltar, North Africa and inland to the Serrania de Ronda.
Conveniently, it counts its own heli-pad and there are now direct flights to Moscow from nearby Malaga airport to make life easier for its new Russian owner.
The landscaped gardens have sunken pools and fountains and there is a 10-car garage, as well as parking space for 22 friends.
The development, which has 24-hour high security, already counts numerous politicians and multimillionaire business men.
Once owned by arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, the cheapest homes start at £3 million and the membership fee for the golf club and clubhouse alone cost over £80,000 a year.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
How can one spend so much time without getting paid :hmm:

@Peter is one of the most well mannered guys in this forum, you might differ with him but once you read his posts you would find him to be an idealist who writes with utmost conviction. He is non communist so it is a guarantee that he would hate Russia more than you given that Communist thugs of India were nothing but Indian branch of Russian Communist party. If you read a bit about communist movement, you would find how they injected Russophilia in Indian minds. Most of writers, artists and such"progressive intellectuals" have been leftist surely because of Russian patronage in 60-90.
Modi will be toughest for Russians to handle, the man wants swadeshi weapons and the process initiated by him may lead to permanent cutting of ties between Russian and India as former has no use for India except arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh I am sure Jadavpur University(well ask any Bengali what political affiliation it has) pays a large amount of money to its computer science engineering students for spreading propaganda.:wave:
Jadavpur University is full of communists who are basically soviet orphans these days.:rofl:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Jadavpur University is full of communists who are basically soviet orphans these days.:rofl:
yes.If you come to the canteen nowadays you wlill see anti Modi leaflets all around.I saw one board last day which had this written
"NAHIN IS BAR
NAHIN AGLI BAR MODI SARKAR"
Of course I do not have any political affiliation.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Peter is one of the most well mannered guys in this forum, you might differ with him but once you read his posts you would find him to be an idealist who writes with utmost conviction. He is non communist so it is a guarantee that he would hate Russia more than you given that Communist thugs of India were nothing but Indian branch of Russian Communist party. If you read a bit about communist movement, you would find how they injected Russophilia in Indian minds. Most of writers, artists and such"progressive intellectuals" have been leftist surely because of Russian patronage in 60-90.

Modi will be toughest for Russians to handle, the man wants swadeshi weapons and the process initiated by him may lead to permanent cutting of ties between Russian and India as former has no use for India except arms.
You didn't understand the sarcasm I had in that post. :rolleyes:

The reason USSR and India came close was not because we wanted to be Communists.I have officially studied Communism and International Political Systems in college and know how Communism was injected in so many countries by USSR.There is nothing wrong since we all want to have a type of govt which suits us.US is doing the same and if India became like US we might do the same.India is already doing it around its border but not very successful as it should be.

Communism may be right for other countries but in India it would not work.I don't like Jhola-Chaap commies either.I am simply a nationalistic and want those things which benefits us and secure India and its people so be it Congress/BJP but Congress had established a VERY CORRUPT COMMUNAL system and practices and refuse any responsibility at all but instead rewarding corrupt people which is not taking the country further.

If MODI comes to power and pushes Swadeshi weapon system then it would be great since there is a system made of money-daru-chick in defense deals which is not helping India and its economy.I am for local defense industry which gives us lakhs of jobs of so many guys who are educated but without jobs.We can always make joint venture with developed countries for defense but the local defense needs to be the base.

Hari Sud

Country flag
American Bullshit.

They also said that Kuruschev owned 30 cars, although he died as an ordinary man on pension.

The palace propaganda is similar to the propaganda American waged against Sadam Hussein, although these palaces were built by his predecessor kings over hundred years.

Do not believe in all this. It is written, edited and published in a New York propaganda room.

JBH22

Bullsh1t thread.

Carry your anti-putin propaganda elsewhere.

The west would like a lackey like Yeltsin at the head of Russia, but unfortunately turns out that a patriot like Putin is giving them a bloody nose.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Re: Character assassination of Russia by western media

My post keeps getting deleted?????

I only said that the mention of Putin is proper in this thread because right now Putin cannot be held separately from Russia. With the way power is observed in Russia now Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin. All state powers emanate from Putin. There is no credible opposition both inside and outside the government apparatus.

Reactions: sob

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

I only said that the mention of Putin is proper in this thread because right now Putin cannot be held separately from Russia. With the way power is observed in Russia now Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin. All state powers emanate from Putin. There is no credible opposition both inside and outside the government apparatus.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-billions-how-he-steals-taxpayer-s-money.html

Here is the thread.

IMO Putin is indeed a decisive and powerful leader. However he is also a man of loose morals and very corrupt. He has stolen billions of money from Gazprom deals etc. I usually do not like loose and corrupt people like him. It just reminds me of Congresswallas.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-billions-how-he-steals-taxpayer-s-money.html

Here is the thread.

IMO Putin is indeed a decisive and powerful leader. However he is also a man of loose morals and very corrupt. He has stolen billions of money from Gazprom deals etc. I usually do not like loose and corrupt people like him. It just reminds me of Congresswallas.
I think some on DFI look up to him because they themselves feel weak and helpless.

pmaitra

What has happened:

You were politely told to exercise your "freedom of speech" in the relevant thread.
You petulantly continued to write off-topic posts in another thread.
After the third time, you have received an infraction. So, congrats!

Now this is what will happen:

You will write a lengthy post with a whole bunch of lies about how your "freedom of speech is being stifled."
Once you do that, you will get another infraction.

I have moved all your off-topic posts to this thread. Now, they are no longer off-topic.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@pmaitra

Why would you keep on putting my posts in this thread when I'm not talking about Putin's alleged corruptions of his alleged Billions? I'm talking the bad publicity that Russia is getting lately.

pmaitra

@pmaitra

Why would you keep on putting my posts in this thread when I'm not talking about Putin's alleged corruptions of his alleged Billions? I'm talking the bad publicity that Russia is getting lately.
If you want all you posts deleted, then explicitly state so. I will gladly delete them. They certainly do not belong in the "Character Assassination" thread.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you want all you posts deleted, then explicitly state so. I will gladly delete them. They certainly do not belong in the "Character Assassination" thread.
You do not agree when I said that Putin and Russia right now are intertwined because essentially Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin since power has been concentrated around him in Russia? So invariably any talk about Russian image problem now will have to include Putin as he is the driving force of Russia's image abroad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles