Prove I am a terrorist: Hafiz Saeed tells India

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
well whether modi or any other.nothing better or wrong for Pakistan.

but i dont want to see sunni muslim being butchered by him in india for the next 5 years.

what i had noticed is that he only targets sunni muslims.while the shia support him blindly.
When did he butcher ?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
anyway than congrats with modi

but be ready for violence across india when a extremist will get the PM seat.A person fill with hate for the 2nd largest religious community in india.

and to prove you wrong.

8 hours older link

Narendra Modi shall not be granted US visa: American official
You didn't prove me wrong but proved yourself wrong again.You are a shameless budda.All of a sudden US became a authority for you and US is killing Pakis on daily basis like mosquitos/pigs and you can only "protest".MODI would go to US sooner or later.

Even China your own all weather friend had a visit from MODI and gave a red carpet welcome!!! Explain this now since China didn't respect your "sweeter than honey" status at all.:rofl:

Also your own people have invited MODI and sooner or later MODI would set his foot on Pakistan.I hope you commit suicide that day :lol:

Last edited:

WMD

but be ready for violence across india when a extremist will get the PM seat.A person fill with hate for the 2nd largest religious community in india.

and to prove you wrong.

8 hours older link

Narendra Modi shall not be granted US visa: American official
You should read the contents instead of going by the headline.
Katrina Lantos Swett is entitled to her opinions that doesn't reflect US govt. policies.
And FYI its a bipartisan commission, I hope you understand what the word means.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You should read the contents instead of going by the headline.
Katrina Lantos Swett is entitled to her opinions that doesn't reflect US govt. policies.
And FYI its a bipartisan commission, I hope you understand what the word means.
You are expecting too much from a idiot like farhan ... :rofl:

Blackwater

and to prove you wrong.

8 hours older link

-shall-not[/B]-be-granted-us-visa-american-official_869469.html]Narendra Modi shall not be granted US visa: American official

miya farhaan this is not shell gas of Pakistan . this is shall of English language::rofl::rofl:

its a suggestion not decision:p:p

Blackwater

but i dont want to see sunni muslim being butchered by him in india for the next 5 years.

what i had noticed is that he only targets sunni muslims.while the shia support him blindly.
what about sunni Muslim butchered by sunni Muslim in Pakistan in last 5 days:p:p:p:p

SamwiseTheBrave

what happens in India stays in india and is our internal business which is really none of your damn botheration. now :gtfo:
keep your thekedari for your own people in Pakistan - they need it a lot more than anyone else in the world especially since everyone seems to be blowing up everyone else everyday and everywhere !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles