Prove I am a terrorist: Hafiz Saeed tells India

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD: Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, who is wanted in India for the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack, has said he was not a terrorist, and asked for an independent probe by judges from India and Pakistan to find out whether he was guilty.

"You (India) are continuously calling me a terrorist. But I am not a terrorist, and if you are not satisfied, an independent judicial commission comprising senior lawyers and judges from India and Pakistan should investigate whether I am guilty," the Dawn quoted Saeed as saying.

"Whatever verdict the commission announces I will accept that," he said.

Saeed addressed a meeting in Lahore on Pakistan's Independence Day on Wednesday, where he rejected India's demand to Pakistan to hand him over

The daily said participants at the rally raised slogans against India.

"You (India) look to be very eager to get me. Don't worry, I myself will visit India," Saeed said.

He said everyone in India called him a terrorist, but they should see his party's relief work for flood-hit people.

"Hafiz Saeed doesn't threaten you but he is only exposing you before the world. You (India) are the country that ruined us through releasing floodwater into Pakistan every year," he said.

"You are generating electricity by using our water unlawfully. You are the people who are behind bomb blasts in Pakistan, mainly in Balochistan. You are killing innocent Kashmiris in occupied Kashmir," he alleged.
:scared2::scared2:

Saeed said the firing along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir was a "trick" to force Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to hand him over to India.

He urged Sharif not to make India a friend.

"We are ready to make you friend, but prior to that you must avoid firing, shelling at the LoC, killing innocent freedom fighters in Kashmir, interfering in the affairs of Balochistan and releasing floodwater into Pakistan," Saeed said.

Prove I am a terrorist: Hafiz Saeed tells India - The Times of India

boris

Country flag
"Prove I am a terrorist", said Bin Laden to America after 9/11. "Prove I am a terrorist": a favorite line used by leaders of all terrorist organizations who send naive brainwashed young men to die for their sick cause since they lack the balls to do the same.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hand over

*Colonel purohit to Pakistan
*Hand over Modi to Pakistan
*Hand over advani to pakistan

take hafiz saeed in return

otherwise cry as much as you can.you wont even come close to Hafeez saeed.

Blackwater

Hand over

"You (India) look to be very eager to get me. Don't worry, I myself will visit India," Saeed said.

dont worry he will come by himself, so dont cry now

Tolaha

Hand over

If Hafeez Sayeed is handed over, who the hell will send young Pakistanis to the grave? Keep him and also take along with you who demand that he be sent to India! :truestory:

Blackwater

If Hafeez Sayeed is handed over, who the hell will send young Pakistanis to the grave? Keep him and also take along with you who demand that he be sent to India! :truestory:
more over who will give young pakistani jihad training:p:p

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Hand over

take all our politicians and keep your terrorists with you, we enjoy what they do every day in Pakistan. We are better off without them.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
+1 @sayareakd Hafiz Saeed and his ilk have done much more damage to Pakistan than what our Army or R&AW is capable.

Last edited by a moderator:

aragorn

Hand over

You can keep him. He has killed more pakis then they have lost in all the wars against india. He is doing thankless job for india. :D

bose

Country flag
Hand over

Why do you want Modi ?? Please explain...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
take all our politicians and keep your terrorists with you, we enjoy what they do every day in Pakistan. We are better off without them.
Hafiz Saeed is not a terrorist.being patriotic he's termed as Terrorist.he might have soft heart for some terror organization but again he's not involved in any such activity.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why do you want Modi ?? Please explain...
for terrorizing the indian youth..for anti pak comments

and most important for shielding the colonel purohit for not being hanged yet.and creating more like him

Shirman

Country flag
Where was Farhaan the incredible gazi-e- Frontier-e-Pathan when Advani visited Pakistan in 2005 he came eat your famous Sindhi Curry and went..........you should have got him by then..........now don't tell me you weren't born back then............

bose

Country flag
for terrorizing the indian youth..for anti pak comments

So why is Pakistan so sensitive to someone terrorizing it own people [Indian Youths] ?? Is it not India's internal matters ??

Just for giving anti pak comments you want him???

Now I give an anti Pak comments... what will you do??

and most important for shielding the colonel purohit for not being hanged yet.and creating more like him
Modi is not shielding Col Purohit, his is not in Gujarat... India does not hang any one without a proper trial... even the PIG Kasab was given a fair trial even knowing that he was a murderer...

bose

Country flag
I totally support you on Modi, We dont need him, India should make him whatever it wants.

Firstly of all I am not a supporter of Modi... secondly I was curious... why he wants Modi... Indians will judge Modi critically...

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Hand over

i can't believe you are willing to give hafiz sir to these dhoti wala baniyas???
i can't believe you as a mard e momin of pakhana land can talk like this.
sir hafiz saed is a good men and mard e momin like you should not let these evil yindu baniya harm him :gangnam:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles