Protester attempts to throw ink at Baba Ramdev at press conference

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yesterday's TV programmes showed that some bloke inked out Sonia Gandhi's face on the AICC HQ hoarding.

The perpetrator was given a sound hiding, it was reported!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
baba is not remain yoga baba now. he has become Gunda "GOON" now. he has more black money and irregularities by his charities than others. No sympathy for him now
I find that your proclamations are not true. How is he goon? or has more black money?. Do you have any links? or just pulling out facts out of nowhere?.

I'm no fan of him personally but my father and mother who were never conscious about physical exercise took to it and regularly do yoga and physical exercises because of him. Not just my parents but he has inspired million others across the country to take up Yoga and practice regularly. In that sense I see him in positive light.

johnee

baba is not remain yoga baba now. he has become Gunda "GOON" now.
Goonda?! It was he, who was beaten and was made to run away... And a woman died in that beating. No media sympathised with her. Why were they beaten? Because they wanted to protest against corruption and blackmoney.

he has more black money and irregularities by his charities than others.
If that is true, then let the Govt make a law against black money or corruption(which the baba is also backing) and then punish him under that law. Anyway, if he is corrupt, then why does he campaign against black money and corruption? He could have, like other corrupt people, resorted to other issues.

Not saying that he does not have any skeletons in his closet. May be there are, or may be he is clean. But, it is clear that he is being attacked because of his work regarding blackmoney and corruption.

No sympathy for him now
Now? What did he do, NOW? Campaign against black money? Protest against corruption?

One possible reaction I can anticipate is: "he has become political..." or "he has political ambitions"

But what is wrong in raising political issues in a democracy? Are you not talking politics here? Does that mean, you should not be sympathised with, even if Govt cracks down upon you?

And is having political ambitions wrong?

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
baba is not remain yoga baba now. he has become Gunda "GOON" now. he has more black money and irregularities by his charities than others. No sympathy for him now
if he has more black money then he must be retarded to speak about disclosing black money...i do not think he is goonda at all...i guess people are falling victim to strategy of congress slowly....congress is very smart..

sob

Mod
Country flag
UPA-I under pressure from Brida Karat tried to put the screws on medicines sold by Ramdev, they failed then. Ramdev is a smart character and has some sizable influence. May not like him personally but I appreciate the fight he and others put up to stop new dams coming up on Ganga, which had been red flagged by environmentalists and other scientists, but the Central and State Govt was determined to push them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I never liked Ramdev since on another forum, he was swooned over as some new God.

I drew flak because I had stated that he was a good Yoga Master, which he is!

People do get carried away and bring in religion and God and swoon in a trance!

warriorextreme

Country flag
I never liked Ramdev since on another forum, he was swooned over as some new God.

I drew flak because I had stated that he was a good Yoga Master, which he is!

People do get carried away and bring in religion and God and swoon in a trance!
swami ramdev is arya samaji he will never like being called as god...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
swami ramdev is arya samaji he will never like being called as god...
I am not conversant in all this, but I was only stating what happened to me in a forum where he was equated God like!

I am sure Sonia G is also not comfortable with all the feet touching and swooning all over her!

warriorextreme

Country flag
I am not conversant in all this, but I was only stating what happened to me in a forum where he was equated God like!

I am sure Sonia G is also not comfortable with all the feet touching and swooning all over her!
i dont think this can be reason to hate him....paint a stone red and indians will worship it...that does not mean that stone is bad..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't hate Ramdev.

I do his yoga stuff with his CD.

All I am saying is that he is good at Yoga and that is his profession and forte.

He is no God as some claim him to be.

His fight against Black Money is good. However, he should have his facts pat and less on emotions!

I condemn the way he was treated when he organised the rally.

Chidambaram, as usual, wrecked up the show in all ways!

He has much to learn how to conduct Psyops!

The politics in India is all Psyops!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles