Proof of RSS Hand in Samjhauta, Mecca Blasts: R.K. Singh

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
At least 10 people, who were allegedly involved in a spate of terror attacks in different parts of the country, had links with RSS or its affiliated organisations, Union Home Secretary R K Singh said today.

"Yes, during investigation of Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and (Ajmer) Dargah Sharif blasts, we have found at least 10 names who have been associated with the RSS at some point or the other," he told reporters.

Singh was replying to a question on whether government has any evidence linking RSS with any person involved in any terrorist strike anywhere in the country as claimed by Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.

"We have evidence against them. There are statements of witnesses," he said.

The Home Secretary also made public the names of the ten persons who were allegedly involved in terror attacks and also had links with RSS.

The names given out by Singh included that of Sunil Joshi (dead), who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts. He was an "activist of RSS" in Dewas and Mhow from 1990s to 2003.

Sandeep Dange (absconding), who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif Dargah explosions. He was "RSS pracharak" in Mhow, Indore, Uttarkashi and Sajhapur from 1990s to 2006.

The Home Secretary also named Lokesh Sharma (arrested) who was allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts. He was RSS 'nagar karyavahak' in Deogarh.

Swami Assemanand (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express, Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Sharif Dargah blasts. He was "associated with RSS wing Vanavashi Kalyan Parishad" in Dang, Gujarat in 1990s to 2007.

Rajender alias Samunder (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta and Mecca Masjid blasts. He was "RSS Varg Vistarak".

Mukesh Vasani (arrested), allegedly involved in Ajmer Sharif Dargah blast. He was an "activist of RSS" in Godhra

Devender Gupta (arrested), allegedly involved in Mecca Masjid blast, was a "RSS pracharak" in Mhow and Indore.

Chandrasekhar Leve (arrested), allegedly involved in Mecca Masjid, was a "RSS pracharak" in Shajhanpur in 2007

Kamal Chouhan (arrested), allegedly involved in Samjhauta and Mecca Masjid explosions was a "RSS activist".

Ramji Kalsangra (absconding), allegedly involved in Samjhauta Express and Mecca Masjid blasts, was a "RSS associate".

Proof of RSS Hand in Samjhauta, Mecca Blasts: R.K. Singh | news.outlookindia.com

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
time for UN to official declare RSS aas terrorist organization and demand hanging of Col.purohit as soon as possible

as in samjhota blast many indians also died

prakashbioc

time for UN to official declare RSS aas terrorist organization and demand hanging of Col.purohit as soon as possible

No matter, they're terrorists or not, INDIA will arrest the suspects. However, the established terrorists like Hafeez sayeed, JUD chief, Dawood and even Osama are not arrested, even not termed as terrorists in Pakistan.

So, now tell, which country is a terrorist nation?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
No matter, they're terrorists or not, INDIA will arrest the suspects. However, the established terrorists like Hafeez sayeed, JUD chief, Dawood and even Osama are not arrested, even not termed as terrorists in Pakistan.

So, now tell, which country is a terrorist nation?
arrest the suspects?and keep them in jail while RSS and related hardcore hindus give them ranger rover to their childrens and millions for killing muslims

Osama was not discovered whether he was in pak or not by pak intel

don't divert the topic to Pakistan

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Why are you harping? Its internal matter of India & Indians will take care of it.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why are you harping? Its internal matter of India & Indians will take care of it.
well i really don't want to get into internal indian problems like you guys are into balochistan and ttp topics

why i was interested in posting this because more than 2 dozens of my innocent pakistani brothers got killed in this incident of samjhota blast on indian soil

pakistan should demand col.purohit from india and return hafiz saeed for that

prakashbioc

till now USA has yet to official admit(not some expert or senator) that Pakistani establishment knew about osama
They admitted by their unilateral military action. do you know why they kept Pak in the dark side?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
They admitted by their unilateral military action. do you know why they kept Pak in the dark side?
they could not enter without pak permission(under table by GOP like in the drone case)

i live in abbottabad and i know about PMA as well

PMA has crotale ng and for crotale these chopper are more of an direct practice
not to forgot the kalabagh airspace and kamra so close,nur khan airbase as well

they were for more than 1 hour

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
cant watch the video now
though i don't like hafeez saeed neither zaid hamid
i would be happy if we give you guys hafeez saeed/zaid hamid in return col.purohit

we burn col.purohit in gaddafi stidium lahore live infront of news channel and to public while you do your own possible treatment with hafiz saeed/zaid hamid

Coalmine

Country flag
When ones country get get constantly bombed by terrorists who happen to be mostly muslims and govt doesn't do anything then it is bound to make some hot blooded hindus angry. If america or any european countries get bombed by muslims then you will see their reactions.Already muslims have been banned hijab in many european countries. The individual named are ex-rss members . many consider rss to be very lenient towards islamic terrorism. What those individuals did was mostly retaliatory bombings.

Shinde is telling about some bombings done by some hindus around 2007.He is telling this now to get muslim votes .
what is more problematic is now hindus may be seen with suspicion in other countries. Hope hindus blame congress not rss for this

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No need to counter these sort of fabricated allegations made by anti national Congress party and their Pakistani henchmen. Mods: please close this and all similar anti national threads.

KS

Bye bye DFI
we have found at least 10 names who have been associated with the RSS at some point or the other," he told reporters.
"At some point or other".

How is a company responsible for the misdeeds (if the allegations are true) of its former employees ?

Media sensationalism at its best (or shall I say worst) ?

Vishwarupa

Country flag
well i really don't want to get into internal indian problems like you guys are into balochistan and ttp topics

why i was interested in posting this because more than 2 dozens of my innocent pakistani brothers got killed in this incident of samjhota blast on indian soil

pakistan should demand col.purohit from india and return hafiz saeed for that
ISI is the main culprit for the killings (Smajhota express ) go ahead report to UN or ask ur local govenment to arrest them

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Congress is always against RSS. Congress means the present party and are trying to suppress both Hindus and Muslims in INDIA by provoking the two sides. If they say that the a member of RSS is involved in the blasts and so entire RSS is responsible then it is foolish. So, tomorrow if they catch a spy inside the INDIAN ARMY, will they say that entire INDIAN ARMY are spies of pakistan. This is how it turns out to be. Same way if a muslim is a terrorist, it does not mean the whole ISLAM is encouraging terrorism. INDIAN MEDIA is full of TRP rating news and nothing else........

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
we have found at least 10 names who have been associated with the RSS at some point or the other," he told reporters.
Going by this logic, since all mumbai attack terrorists are associated with Pakistan then Pakistan should be declared 'terrorist nation' :rofl::rofl:

Since Farhan is from the terrorist nation, we can declare Farhan as a terrorist :lol::laugh:

And I have said many times ago, the cases has not proven anything, not even one convicted. Congress as usual playing communal politics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles