Project- thalastra

bhramos

Country flag

PROJECT-- THALASTRA= 1-2-3-4

Multirole, multimission, multiple target, multiwarhead stealth-Smart UNMANED COMBAT LAND VEHICLE
A RAVINDRA future weapons system for future warfare strategy
VARIANTS:-
THALASTRA-1, Multirole Short range one TANK Army
THALASTRA-2 Multirole Mid range one TANK Army
THALASTRA-3 Multirole Long range one TANK Army
THALASTRA-4 Multirole c/nuke stricke carrier

POWER OF WEAPONS SYSTEM/ SPECIFICATION
ROLE- Multirole, multi mission, multiple targeted missiles system, we can say a truly one TANK AMRY system. Current Armoured forces facing a HUGE weapons system and Equipment, Lauchers-Carriers-Tank-IFV, artillery, mortar, MBRL, SLR, L/M/H machine gun, graned laucher etc for exaple we look at missiles--

Missiles like:- anti tank, anti aircraft, anti cruise low flying, anti ballistic missile, anti satellite, tactical land attack missile, anti bunker missile, anti personal missile,
All missiles have their own category of
Surface to Sur, AtoS anti tank, Man portable anti tank, anti aircraft
Short, medeum, long range missiles
Low altitude, mid altitude, long altitude
All missiles have their own lacucher- carriers
All missiles have their own RADAR and command and controls system separately
All system have their own crew and batteries and regiment and brigade

HUGE no. of weapons which make our ARMY OPERATION very crictical , complicated, hard, slow reaction and movement, have system and operatin crew, very costely-mission, unstealth, easily targetable, fuel gagling carriers, low kill probality, denpendency on each other system-carriers-radar-communication-navigations etc.
These all weapons are now come in old tech, past war weapons.

Now we want a next gen. FUTURE WEAPONS SYSTEM for Future Warfare
1) STEALTH- composite material, RCS for low observable
Non Stealth- version with ARMOUR- (bullet-missile proof, light weight composite with ERA)
2) UNMANED – remotely operated, satellite based navigation and GPS and RADAR SENSORS for unmanned operation, all weapons system will be automated robotics.
MANNED - (1-2 short crew)-
3) LONG RANGE - (next gen. Nuclear engine with 1-5 mw - Non-Nuclear fuel cell operated engine, can reach cross continental range),
4) Multirole Missiles NG –( stealth,multiple warheaded, multi mission, multi altitude, unjamable, multi radar/seeker, multiple guidance missiles equipe with ECM, C&F and highly manuvarable msl hard to intercept)
5) SMART - (shorter size-light weighted, super computer operated, rapid reacrion-anylyser-with very sensible)-
6) ANTI STEALTH RADAR AND SYSTEM – high power radar which can be detected from .01 to .0001 sm target at 15-40-120 km as for Thalastra 1-2-3.
AESA/ PESA 180 KM Low/Medium altitude horizetally 180 km and 300 km high altitude and long range radar.
7) C3I - (all weather, all area satellite based in built command, control, communication, and intelligence )
8) SELF DEFENCE- (Active defence projectile can kill incoming target at distance of 50 mitre to 300-500 mitre, also can be use as anti personal operation OR
12.7 MM ROG will intercept incoming missiles within 2 km OR
LASER TURET for intercepting incoming target with in 6 km, ANTI GRANADE-MORTAR-ARTILERY-ROCKET PROJETILE, OR CHAFF & FLAIRE, ECM, JAMMING PODS etc)

9) WEAOPNES/ SHASTRA:-
A) THALASTRA-1 a umberela for 50 mitres to 15 km combat radius and 12 km altitude
48-96 M4 Missiles – 3 type of missiles for 3 ranges= 5km, 10km, 15km multiple warheaded, multi-mission, multirole missiles.
12-24 M4 with 5 km
12-24 M4 with 10 km
24-48 M4 with 15 km with 12 km altitude
B) THALASTRA-2 a umberela for 1 km to 75 km combat range and 25 km altitude
24-48 M4 Missiles – 3 type of missiles for 3 ranges= 25km, 50km, 75km multiple warheaded, multi-mission, multirole missiles
6-12 M4 with 25 km with 18-20 km altitude
12-24 M4 with 50 km with 22 km altiture
6-12 M4 with 75 km with 25 km altitude
C) THALASTRA-3 a umberela for 15 km to 300 km combat range and 30-80 km altitude
12-24 M4 Missiles – 3 type of missiles for 3 ranges= 100km, 150km, 300km with 3-12 multiple warheaded, or multiple kill vehicle, multi-mission, multirole missiles
6-12 M4 with 100 km with 30 km altitude
3-12 M4 with 150 km with 50 km altitude
3-12 M4 with 300 km with 80 km altitude

1-2 LASER GUN – Thalastra 1, 50 mitres to 6 km interception range for Thalastra 2-3 ragne will be 6km to 40 km in future
2 ROGG- radar operated 3-6 barrel gun with 7.62mm anti personal & 12.7 Anti air and missile operation and light armour target
108 SELF DEFENCE projectile can kill incoming target at distance of 50 mitre to 300-500 mitre, also can be use as anti personal operation

D)THAL ANTRIKSHOSTRA- 4, RESUABLE SPACESHIP for all ranges = 125-800 km LOS, 40,000 km GOS, 400,000km for MOON specilal strike mision 3-12 multiple warheaded, multi-mission, multirole missiles,
LASER TURET, 30MM GATLING GUN, ACTIVE MISSILE DEFNCE with 3 km,
Thalastra-4 can destroy enemy satellite, space station, moon command and station,
It can lauch 12 MIRV over enemy space,
M4 Msl can destroy enemy missile in boost phase, IInd & III rd and terminal aur enemy icbm/slbm's MIRV in outer space or within space
OR
THALASTRA 4- will carry conventional and nuclear warhead it may be carried by strategic command forces. it's a universal striker carrier capable to strike with unique M4 msl anywhere
300-1000 km M4 SRBal/Cr/Hy Msl with M.WH capable of Nuke strike
1500-3000 km M4 IRB/C/H Msl with MIRV/KV(12x9=108 ParmanuVishVarsha) Nuke strike
5000-14000 km M4 SHESHNAG ICB/C/H Msl with MIRV/KV (12x9=108 ParmanuVishVarsha) Nuke strike

10) MULTI ROLE-MISSION ARMOURED SYSTEM--
It will be operated against ANTI ARMOUR, ANTI HELICOPER-AIRCRAT, ANTI CRUISE-BALLISTIC MISSILES, Anti Bunker and THALASTRA -3, M4 will capable of nuke strike within a range of 300 km for Land Aattack with mutlple warhead.

11) RANGES OF VARIANTS –
THALASTRA-1 a umberela for 50 mitres to 15 km combat range and 12 km altitude, Point defence
THALASTRA-2 a umberela for 15 km to 75 km and having range of 25 km altitude, battlefield/city defence
THAHLASTRA-3 a umberela for 25 km to 125 km combat range and 30-80 km altitude, Area defence.
THALASTRA-4 RASHTRA RAKSHA, (Nation defence) MISSILE SYSTEM WITH A STRIKE RANGE OF 14000KM on earth to 400,000 km for moon strike , it will be use as space defence or universal striker.
12) CARRIERS- will be 3*3 x 3 tracked OR 8*8 x 2 semi terrain bullet proof wheeled will be attattched other wheeled or tracked vehicle. first vehicle will carry second carrier just like trolly.
First carrier will carry radar, c4i, gun, self defence system, some VLS 6-12, M4 Missiles. 2nd carrier will 36-84 VLS .
Weight --- 40 Tons with light and 50-60 tons with heavy armour wheeled version, 50-72 light-heavy tracked version
SIZE --- Length 30-36 feet, Width 10/12 feets, Height- 12-15-18 TH-1-2-3,

RAJPUROHIT FUTURE WARFARE WEAPONS SYSTEM
if any defence firm want to invest in this project they are welcome,
"VAYAM RASHTRA JAGRAYAM RAJPUROHITA—YAJURVEDA"
Vedo ki aur loto, Mahabharat-Ramayan padho, apne itihas me jako aur shiksha grahan karo.
I m full with patriotic spiritual, I love ma HINDU religion and ma HINDI mother tongue and my HINDUSTHAN nation. I can sacrifice for my nation thousand time, I born for my nation, my nation born me. I want total revolution in DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM AND in MILITARY SYSTEM and in Forgein Policy,
"jai ma BHARATI, jai ma BHAWANI, har har Mahadev"
Project design and implemented by:- "RAVINDRA"
RAJPUROHIT ADVANCE VEHICLE INSTITUTE FOR DEFENCE RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
KUNWER RAVINDRA SINH RAJPUROHIT
no links found it on FB

Global Defence

New threads

Articles