profile Limitations

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Dear webmasters,
you are concerned about the quality of posts on this forum and have asked us to refrain fromone-liners as i guess it shows a lack of interest or dpth or both...i am too, but also about the quality of persons on here, as that will determine the first. WHen trying to fill in the details about oneself in the profile page i found it was not possible to write more than perhaps a one-liner .... so should there be a re-think about this ? I can ubderstand that we would not want to reveal details that could identify ourselves but to portray oneself a bit more efffectively than one-liner whish we are confined to at the moment could be more helpful to assis meaningful communication and subsequently the quality of discussion and debate here.
your ideas please ?

prahladh

Respected Member
May I add that only unproductive one liners are discouraged.

A.V.

WE TRY TO MAKE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY
so not no member face a problem or are faced with unnecessary questions why trying to get into the forum but let me tell you after your register if you check your user control panel there are lots of options to customize your profile and they are in detail not limited to one liners

about deleting one liners we only maintain that most one liners do not do much good to quality discussions also mostly the trolls and flamers resort to such 1 liners while trying to derail threads which we always want to avoid

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles