Preaching outside Hindu temple India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Meh I was being Sarcastic :evil:
Just what I am saying.

You are being sarcastic in such a subtle way that none understands but you!

And the whole sensitive issue takes a new hue!

In this type of issues, we need to think and be cautious so that we say what we want, but do not give reasons for confusion and cataclysms!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Isn't that what most are saying?

It is better to be precise lest one misunderstand and the whole issue goes into a tailspin!

Just what I am saying.

You are being sarcastic in such a subtle way that none understands but you!

And the whole sensitive issue takes a new hue!

In this type of issues, we need to think and be cautious so that we say what we want, but do not give reasons for confusion and cataclysms!

I think this forum has changed a bit if not a lot since i joined. For instance there was a time when speaking against these stuff itself will get you a name of Hindu Facist.:nod:.

Thats the point. Speaking against these stuff should not be considered as intolerance and Communalism. If that is accepted the, then well almost every one here condemning this will be a secular person. But it is not so is it at atleast to some?

Whenever i make fun of Seculars(which infact will include me:D), i get a sharp reaction(though in fact i want it to be there:p). The problem is with the mindset of the people that only bashing Hinduism is secularism:. Hence they automatically assume that I am making fun of them:D. This mentality has to change. We need ideal Secularism and Tolerance:nod:. Just like in France, where Church, Brothel and School all exist in the same road without disturbing each other:whoa:

Anyway, i think i dint make any sense at all, but i will be more clear from now one:D

Last edited:

Oracle

I oppose just one point. As far as i can see I have not seen a case against the RSS as a Far right group. Please give me a link on it if possible.

But stuff like Ram Sena, Shiv sena are :crazy: They must be banned along with missionary organisations and other nutcases:nod:
In 2008, a leader of RSS was killed in Odisha. RSS called on people to kill Christians even after maoists acknowledged they killed the RSS leader. This is just one incident. RSS's offshoot VHP is responsible for Godhra riots, as CNN-IBN found out. Liberhan commission accused RSS as the chief architect for the demolition of the Babri Masjid. If you google, you'll come to know many more.

Last edited:

LalTopi

No She is perfectly fine in doing what she is doing. India is a Secular Country:truestory:
No. This is abuse.
The same type of abuse as if you or I went to the Andamans and made some Jarawa dance for us. They might think its just a bit of fun, but really we would be using our superior economic position to undermine their heritage and culture.

Also, I noticed that the lady in the video has an Australian accent. What is it with these Aussie and American evangilists - do they forget that their for-father missionaries helped commit genocide against the Aboriginies and native Indians?

She should have her visa revoked abd sent packing back to Aus.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
ust like in France, where Church, Brothel and School all exist in the same road without disturbing each other
I have not been so fortunate as you to observe that Church, Brothel and School all exist in the same road without disturbing each other in France, but you give me the impetus to visit France.

Not for the Brothel, but for the Church and query them how the coexist with a Brothel. :rofl:

Interesting is that they cannot coexist with a burkha!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No She is perfectly fine in doing what she is doing. India is a Secular Country:truestory:
I wonder if that would be kosher

Secularism is fine.

Provocation by proselytising in front of a temple is Not!

Can one do so in front of a Mosque? They will hack you down.

Try it in front of a Church. They are civilised (at least here where I am) and they will call the police!

No sir, there is a TIME and PLACE where if one does it, it is kosher.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
You claim to be a proud Hindu. Isn't tolerance one of the greatest virtues of Hinduism?

RSS is not a National Organization, it is an organization of the most intolerant and extremist minded people.

If someone's sentiment is hurt, they can approach Police, file a case, get her deported. But what do we do with the likes of that lady we have in India? Throw them into the sea?

What she has done is wrong, but that does not mean we go her way. We can be the ones bringing about a change, however miniscule it is.

Ya i do i still i say i am proud Hindu, And yes tolerance is one of the greatest virtues of Hinduism and every one in world knows that in their heart for more than 5000 years but no not any more we can tolerate any such bloody foreign guys coming here and preach and get 1000 of $$$ for what they do in 2012. Those years are over when we kept quite and watched which has made mockery of our community any one can get away by saying bad or insulting Hindu and their God or Culture or Custom or Belief but that's not the case for other community can you do similar thing in front of church or Mosque ?? You would have probably beaten up by police and sent to jail. This is not one remote incident it's one that got reported there are 100 happening even now go to kanyakumari and see. So much for suckularism

Ya you may call me Extreme minded but i am proud RSS'ian and a Proud Indian who want to see India rise as great power in the world like any other Indian. RSS has no extreme minded people all you have is propaganda there are 100's of meeting going on yearly which is attended by Ex and current IAS, IPS, Secretary, Judge, and 1000 of Nationalist people like me why would they attend if we are extreme ? You cant show one Video where we tell our followers to kill or convert people to Hinduism open your eyes, If you feel we are extreme go file a FIR against us lets see.

Ya you go and approach police station and give compliant saying I am a RSS agent and Extreme and ask them to throw us into sea, I sincerely say even now you can file FIR against her you have video proof you do it but i will not because it's not my job it's GoI job to see religious harmony is not damaged due to crores of $$$ coming into India illegally that are used by anti-nationalists our job is as a Nationalist person stop them then and there and kick them out. If you want to arrest me go ahead SHE PROVOKED ME I SAY :boink:

Who is going her way, Can you show one proof where Hindu priest went to church and told your god is false and the only god is Ram and said mantras to purify their sin ? Look we dont go around converting people and not even Muslims to some extend other than Love Jihad it's those million $$$ missionaries who are the most doing this open your eye rather asking us to be more and more mute observers.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No God is False!

God is in your heart and mind.

Nobody has seen God.

Everything about God is a nice fable to soothe the mind and heart.

Let it remain so.

God is not competitive.

God is universal!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
God is also a great commercial product.

Human Beings make God an industry to make themselves Rich!

Don't blame God!

LalTopi

I have not been so fortunate as you to observe that Church, Brothel and School all exist in the same road without disturbing each other in France, but you give me the impetus to visit France.

Not for the Brothel, but for the Church and query them how the coexist with a Brothel. :rofl:

Nice one.

B.T.W. In Iceland, isn't that where they have naked communal hot baths? (or am I thinking of Sweden/Japan). Maybe, we need to send this woman over to Iceland to preach outside the baths about the evils of the flesh.:laugh:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Iceland?

All are on thand.

Even the economy!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I read it some where of course, i dint know if it was true or not:lol::peep:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
In 2008, a leader of RSS was killed in Odisha. RSS called on people to kill Christians even after maoists acknowledged they killed the RSS leader. This is just one incident. RSS's offshoot VHP is responsible for Godhra riots, as CNN-IBN found out. Liberhan commission accussed RSS as the chief architect for the demolition of the Babri Masjid. If you google, you'll come to know many more.
See thats what i said All you have is accusation and propaganda by CNN fueled by western Interest,

And for your info he is no leader of RSS he is native swamy je who was there doing work for welfare of Tribal even before Mao or Evangeline came there, and another thing it was proved that the Mao are highly pressured by Christians in that region to kill them and only out of preasure and want for crores of money which they bought into India from Foreign they killed KNOW YOUR FACTS

Then go and arrest if you have proof just dont keep on accusing as you are doing against Modi for last 10+ years,

RSS's offshoot VHP is responsible for Godhra riots,
Do you always forgot the post godhra train burning or selectively ignore i say they are responsible for Godhra riots

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I wonder if that would be kosher

Secularism is fine.

Provocation by proselytising in front of a temple is Not!

Can one do so in front of a Mosque? They will hack you down.

Try it in front of a Church. They are civilised (at least here where I am) and they will call the police!

No sir, there is a TIME and PLACE where if one does it, it is kosher.
:pound:Its funny that was the implied meaning of that sentence:p

Oracle

Ryu - Religion should be a personal bridge connecting one to his God. It should not be used to condemn another. As a proud Hindu, you can ignore people preaching hate sermons. If a person is spiritual he can connect with God from his heart, he does not need radical organizations. I have already replied to MI's post. You have not addressed the points I'd raised, you instead lost your cool and posted a whole load of horse puckey.

Oracle

See thats what i said All you have is accusation and propaganda by CNN fueled by western Interest,

And for your info he is no leader of RSS he is native swamy je who was there doing work for welfare of Tribal even before Mao or Evangeline came there, and another thing it was proved that the Mao are highly pressured by Christians in that region to kill them and only out of preasure and want for crores of money which they bought into India from Foreign they killed KNOW YOUR FACTS

Then go and arrest if you have proof just dont keep on accusing as you are doing against Modi for last 10+ years,

Do you always forgot the post godhra train burning or selectively ignore i say they are responsible for Godhra riots
All that I posted are accusations CNN-IBN and western media made?

And all that you posted are shining words from God himself?

FYI, I condemned the killing of those kar sevaks and I still do. But the riots that followed after does not have my support. There is law of the land to take care of issues, find out the culprits and punish them. Vigilante justice is where I do not agree with you.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In the video, all I see is one idiot telling another idiot why her idiocy is superior to the others. :yey:
True.

But have you not noticed how gullible the idiots can be?

And a wee bit of allurement adds to the 'miracles' that they start seeing! :rofl:

I am all for conversion by choice, so misunderstand me not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles