Post your PC config

johnee

cool.
your avatar and your desktop are in complete contrast.:ar:

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Cool Flint.....
(Had Suse 10.2 with Xgl/Compiz, but unistalled it recently due to HDD space crunch. Now I've bought a 750GB Portable USB/Laptop HDD.)
I prefer to keep it simple. :)

As you can probable guess from my avatar and my desktop, I'm a desert eagle fan.:2guns::2guns:

Antimony

Cool Flint.....
(Had Suse 10.2 with Xgl/Compiz, but unistalled it recently due to HDD space crunch. Now I've bought a 750GB Portable USB/Laptop HDD.)

As you can probable guess from my avatar and my desktop, I'm a desert eagle fan.:2guns::2guns:

Do you do any shooting?

Flint

Cool Flint.....

Wow - that is simple. Nice wallpaper though.

I used to do that for playing heavy games, but with linux I can get the best of both worlds.

johnee

Wow - that is simple. Nice wallpaper though.

I used to do that for playing heavy games, but with linux I can get the best of both worlds.
linux?!!
where do you get that?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Here is mine. The picture in background is taken by me from Canon Eos 350 in Portugal.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Here is mine. The picture in background is taken by me from Canon Eos 350 in Portugal.

Great pic daredevil, but how did you managed to take screen print on you mac? here I got a mac too but screen print results only in capturing the background pic not the whole desktop. help and guide would be appreciated.

Auberon

nope, first of all win Vista BOO:blum3:, second wallpaper (who's nightcrawler by the way?) and last of all what's that toolbar thingy up top?
Heh, well my desktop has a black background with XP. Laptop came with Vista, wallpaper is pretty simple, no interactive memory eating thingy (Nghtcrawler's a character from X-Men, but the pic is mine, heavily edited of course, am not blue :D), toolbar thingy is automatic, pops in and out, but look at the icons, just 4, wuhoo, unlike yer cluttered dozen :blum3:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles