POLL: Why people of Pakistan are fools and ever will be?

"You can fool people one time But can't fool the people all the time"

• Total voters

brational

Country flag
It is common in UP, Hyderabad, and west bengal.
an uncle marries her niece and they end up with retarded child, they just don't stop here next you see they have a cricket team in making.
If you are referring Bengali Hindu in West Bengal then you are wrong yes you can find few exceptions. Bengalis even avoid marrying into same Gothra. @pmaitra @bose @Peter can confirm this.

brational

Country flag
no i was referring to Muslim community in India.
Muslims are indulged in such marriages worldwide except those who are educated enough and believe in science. It is widespread among Indian muslims too irrespective of regions/states.

Ind4Ever

First of all you are speaking on behalf of all Pakistani as if if you met with each one and asked this question and got same response and then you started this stupid thread on DFI after knowing the opinion of every Pakistani to make fool of yourself.
Brother even though I don't have respect for your country I respect pakistanis in general. So with due respect ARE YOU saying if I want to know about martian atmosphere I have to go to MARS ? Is this your argument ?

For your kind information we are living in 2015 and and future is here in front of us . Just clicking here and
There you can find many credible information without travelling to there and interview people. Got it ?

Why it's stupid ? I mentioned what your official government spokesperson has said and how they lied again and again. And for some drinking camel piss is stupid for others drinking cow piss is stupid . So keep your stupiding certificate to yourself.

Every country has people who differ in opinions. Some have opinions which are well informed and others blindly believe in what they hear on media. Its true for boht Indians and Pakistani as political propaganda is active from boht sides. There are people from boht side who keep certain prejudices and bigorty against opposite side by considering it enemy country
Am not saying all people in India are brilliant like chanakya . I mentioned it clearly .read it . The difference in IQ is same ratio in all countries when a child is born. And am sure thanks to Indian education we don't be live in rhetoric like you do . My another question .Why do you always want to compare yourself with India ? Any good reason ? Cause reasonably sane persons won't compare India with Pakistan . Now you know what is the effect of brainwash taking toll of your IQ

There are more from your side who equally suffer with this disease knowing as ISI-phobia or Pakistan-phobia and blame ISI for every bad thing happen in India before even any investigation took place..
WHAT !!! What every thing ? Did India complained that isi involved in poor economy growth of India in the past 5 years ? How you came to this conclusion . You need to understand .There is something called 'SENSE' use it before you conclude it.

And there are many credible evidence to prove Pakistan involvement in all terror activities in India. AS INDIA DON HAVE TERROR heaven in India but all these terrorism are exported to India by your terror factories in Pakistan and PoK.

Unlike your leaders who says "Oh got evidence against India .We will expose them today .Tomorrow you say " No the evidence is very sensitive so we can't make it public '

But India gave you evidence what you did ? You realised all terrorists. Don't you?

And are you okay with that ? Being a sane person urself and victim of your own terror game ? Those agree with Pakistan stands just because they are pakistanis are known as fools. For meaning check post #1

There are many of you who feel and openly admit that instability and destruction in Pakistan is beneficial for India and your RAW may also be working on this agenda . Most of these intelligence agencies do covert operations without acknowledging it.
Of course yes .... Who in the world won't be happy to see their enemies committing suicide ? And getting destroyed ? If you think other wise you should nuts along with FOOL tag.
But it doesn't mean India want to destroy you economy .

You need to understand . YOU CANT TAKE KNIFE TO A GUN BATTLE.

When you fight your war against India in shadows so does India will .What's wrong with that . Belive it or not .India don't do enough to meet the aspirations of our people. We sick of your terrorism against us .The innocent people like you and your family.

If your Army is so brave why don't the fight our men . ?

Don't you think it's cowardly?

And once again .... Why you are a fool and ever will be !!! Just read your own comment.

Ind4Ever

Even Pakistan don't want to see high growth in Indian economy .So what why India is growing even after so much trouble created by Pakistan ? Don't you think ?

If you want to go in tight path no one can stop you.

You blame India for your beggar economy who needs forster parents to feed your people ? How absurd was that ? To become a rich country or a stable country or for investment to come in there has to be peaceful environment and stable government.

Who is to blame for that ? If it happend I India by now people could have fought another freedom fight for prosperous life. @Raja.pakistani brother no hate against you you are just a member like am in this forum .

But you need to discourage the mistakes made in Pakistan in the past and still doing till today.

India is not your enemy .India won't attack pakistan if there is no terror attack by Pakistan .simple as that but some establishment in urban country won't let it happen especially your army which thrives in Anti India hate mongering even though it can win a single war against India. . . Bit who will pay huge part of gdp money to the army if there is peace with India ? People will ask this question so some people who don't want it to happen .Simple as that

bose

Country flag
If you are referring Bengali Hindu in West Bengal then you are wrong yes you can find few exceptions. Bengalis even avoid marrying into same Gothra. @pmaitra @bose @Peter can confirm this.
I have never seen an Uncle marrying nice in West Bengal, specially among Hindus... not sure about the Bengali Muslims...

Consideration of Gotras during marriage was consideration among the older generations, but now we do not see much ...

I am from Gautam Gotra but it never was taken up during my marriage...

Bengalis do consider matching blood group during marriage , generally we discourage husband & wife with same blood group, that has medical reasoning...

Ind4Ever

Now check this - And read post one once again ...

Pakistan Army chief accuses India of ‘creating instability’ through ceasefire violations, supporting terrorism
Published June 13, 2015 | By admin
SOURCE: PTI

In a veiled attack on India, Pakistan army chief General Raheel Sharif today accused it of “creating instability” through ceasefire violations and supporting militancy in different areas of the country. “The entire world endorses our security concerns. Ceasefire violation, blood-letting in Balochistan, Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Karachi manifest enemy’s hostile intent,” he said, without naming India. “Pakistan has shown willingness to cooperate with other nations for peace but not at the expense of our national interests, sovereign rights and national pride,” he said while addressing the Naval Academy passing out parade.
The army chief’s remarks come three days after he said “none should dare cast an evil eye on Pakistan”. Pakistan was “ready to pay any price to protect our nationhood, safeguard interest, be it Kashmir, development of new ports or exploitation of natural resources”, the army in a statement quoted him as saying.

Sharif said that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPCEC) holds enormous potential for transforming lives of region’s people. He said Pakistan was “acutely aware of enemy campaigns and will defeat designs against it (CPEC)”. He said the CPEC with Gwadar Port as its catalyst will be built and developed as one of most strategic deep sea port in the region “at any cost whatsoever”.

The army chief also said that the entire nation has expressed its resolve to eliminate the menace of terrorism. The ‘Operation Zarb-e-Azb’ was delivering decisive results and terrorists were resorting to desperate actions as
mark of their defeat.

He said the battle versus terrorism will not be won by armed forces alone and it was encouraging to see that the entire nation was pursuing this national effort with great sense of purpose.

@Raja.pakistani do u explaining why Pakistan not coming out with proof if Indian involvement in Pakistan ?

Or why PA up in arms to blame India for your internal mess ? Don't you think this is open proganda to keep innocent people filled with hate against India and don't questions PA for getting lions share of poor people's money epic they pay as tax for betterment of their kids ?

Explain this

Ind4Ever

How in the world India going to benefit from cease fire violation ? What kind of logic is this ? It's Pakistan which gain by intruding proxies .

kumar2310s

Pakistan has been using ceasefire to intrude terrorists into Indian territory. They have done the complete planning in the past and what benefit they will get by doing this. So they dont have to think before telling the same for india. Whatever they have thought they can do to india, now they are telling the world the same but making Pakistan as a victim instead. The world knows Pakis crocodile tears. It reminded me of the story we hear in child hood "bhago sher aaya".

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Brother even though I don't have respect for your country I respect pakistanis in general. So with due respect ARE YOU saying if I want to know about martian atmosphere I have to go to MARS ? Is this your argument ?
I did not know that calling all Pakistani as fools is considered respect in Indian dictionary lol

For your kind information we are living in 2015 and and future is here in front of us . Just clicking here and
There you can find many credible information without travelling to there and interview people. Got it ?
Got your rants but my brain is limited as you know i am Pakistani who has no brain so did not understand most of your rants :D I also did not know that we are living in 2015. Thanks for telling me mate

.Why do you always want to compare yourself with India ? Any good reason ? Cause reasonably sane persons won't compare India with Pakistan . Now you know what is the effect of brainwash taking toll of your IQ
Where did i compared myself with India or Indians lol ? India and Pakistan are two different countries facing different issues even though most of their poverty and health care related problems of middle and lower class are still very much same. Its actually you guys and your leaders have this obsession with Pakistan and you often give vote on this basis that which leader hate Pakistan most and give stupid rants and emotional speeches

pmaitra

Same gotra marriage is not allowed.

In some rare cases, when there is a very good match, they check the previous 7 generations of both the bride's mother and father and the groom's mother and father, and if there is no common ancestor, then the bride is adopted by a man from a different gotra, which changes the gotra of the bride, and then that man gives the bride to the groom as kanyadaan. This is a workaround, but happens in rare cases.

Ind4Ever

I did not know that calling all Pakistani as fools is considered respect in Indian dictionary lol
But calling a fool an intelligent is also not a respectful thing to do in India .

Got your rants but my brain is limited as you know i am Pakistani who has no brain so did not understand most of your rants :D I also did not know that we are living in 2015. Thanks for telling me mate
Hahaha u enjoy being a victim ..don't you . Still you don't have any valuable information to share on this topic "Propaganda" used to divert people's attention from failure of your Army and Government .And in grey sense ISI as India is has grown into a global player and Regional superpower ?

Where did i compared myself with India or Indians lol ? India and Pakistan are two different countries facing different issues even though most of their poverty and health care related problems of middle and lower class are still very much same. Its actually you guys and your leaders have this obsession with Pakistan and you often give vote on this basis that which leader hate Pakistan most and give stupid rants and emotional speeches
Yes you compared .check your previous comment . And can you explain why you conclude that problems for poverty is more or less same in both countries ?

Your poverty is due to violence and large chunk of u r tax payers money's goes to Army for a country of few million people .

Is this the same from in India ? Where my country spend just over 2% of GDP for 1230 million people ? How absurd to say that ?

Both are different issues . India is diverse country with 1.2 billion stomach to feed , provide infrastructure for 1.2 billion , health care for 1.2 billion , social security to 1.2 billion to name a few .

And bluntly compare India and Pakistan ? Tell me one field where India and Pakistan hac level playing field ?

Space ?- LOL
Education ? LOLWA
Military ? - Are you serious ?
Economy - Bhuhahahaha :D
Democracy - hahaha tell me about it
Manufacture industries - we challenge China .And you know what it means .

What else man ?

Global power projection - India now looked like a saviour of many countries in SCS Africa Asia European union (economically).

Let me one good thing about Pakistan .

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
no i was referring to Muslim community in India.
Bengali Hindus,irrespective of their caste, do not marry their cousins. However I have heard that marital relationships among cousins is seen among Muslims here. I think it has something to do with a religious belief though I may be wrong about that.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Bengali Hindus,irrespective of their caste, do not marry their cousins. However I have heard that marital relationships among cousins is seen among Muslims here. I think it has something to do with a religious belief though I may be wrong about that.
it all comes from the life of certain person named Muhammad (the prophet), he consummated with his neice, sister in law, daughter in law, and what not...so naturally people who follow the life of Muhammad are certain to do what their esteemed prophet did. Once i asked my devote muslim friend (who happen to study medicine with me), about the risk of inbreeding, he came up with funny dialogue,

"in Islam the blood relations do not matter, Inbreeding happens only in those people who are suckled by same (women)".

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
it all comes from the life of certain person named Muhammad (the prophet), he consummated with his neice, sister in law, daughter in law, and what not...so naturally people who follow the life of Muhammad are certain to do what their esteemed prophet did. Once i asked my devote muslim friend (who happen to study medicine with me), about the risk of inbreeding, he came up with funny dialogue,

"in Islam the blood relations do not matter, Inbreeding happens only in those people who are suckled by same (women)".
Punjabis who have come from Pakistan also do cousin marriage. There used to live a punjabi family in my neighborhood and they married there girl to her to her cousin.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Punjabis who have come from Pakistan also do cousin marriage. There used to live a punjabi family in my neighborhood and they married there girl to her to her cousin.
are they punjabi muslims? many aspect of sikhs are picked up from islam so it might be the reason.

Prakash_Dr

He is a doctor now??? What are his thoughts on birth controls, gynaecology n obstetrics? For that matter embryology??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bennedose

Bro they are being kept as mentally handicapped through
a) Radical Islam which says that for everything you must check with a book.
Islam is ignored by Pakis when Americans or Chinese open their checkbooks - they are that cheap.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles