Politics over cow

Krusty

Country flag
Now that we're on the topic of attaching human rights to Bos Taurus. Why not just set them all free? You wouldn't lock your mother in a pen and milk her for money now would you?

Yeah. Didn't think so.
Oh you are back here? Did you fetch the freedom special edition bald eagle tandoori I ordered? Or are you here just to wave your arms and act silly?

Come on man, atleast tell me when it's bald eagle hunting season? I'll shoot a few myself and have the dish I have been wanting for so long. I tried dog in Vietnam. It was nice. I suggest you do too. Since you aren't too keen on bald eagle... Go to your nearest pet store, get a dog (even a cat would do), gut it, stew it And update it on facebook. And just watch the likes roll in..

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
No subcontinent or even Arabs had no culture of eating the beef but in the areas ruled by Nizams, they purposefully used to eat cow beef to insult Hindus. The so called siculars willfully propagate eating cow meat to insult Hindus and do beef parties. In many areas of gujarat, Muslims will beat cows to tease Hindus. These bloody Fu**ers need to show who are the bosses. I recommend a strong law in each and every area to see that Hindus respect is maintained and all those bloody suckers are sent to jail who misuses freedom of speech to insult Hindus.

Krusty

Country flag
Cow slaughter is illegal. It's as simple as that. Do you know why Muslims insist on slaughtering cows when other forms of beef are available? Just to antagonize Hindus and push them over the edge so when they hit back Muslims can cry victims. Why don't you go transport and sell pork in KSA?

IMG_3314.JPG

Btw do you know what happens when you transport pork in the land of the pure? Or KSA? Or infact at any ME country? Stop being hypocritical. It's high time Hindus fight back against the hypocrisy of Abrahamics.

here2where

All I am saying is, let the law deal with it....
Sometimes right thinking men needs to bring about the right kind of law - akin to what the RSS chief demanding a law to ban cow slaughter all over the country.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
All I am saying is, let the law deal with it. Not vigilante groups.
The b@stards killing and eating the cows don't care about the law..
When law fails, we as citizens have right to take matters in our own hands..

I doubt anyone would utter "let law takes course", if we see a woman getting molested. We will do our darnest to save her...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles