Political galli gossip, misc & etc

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by nrupatunga, May 14, 2013.

1. garg_bharat

garg_bharat Senior Member Senior Member

Twitter playing games.

My account saw a spike in interest (big increase in readership) and then the hand of BIG BROTHER appeared.

Strange issues in Analytics surfaced. Instances of #Impressions going down were noticed. Counters in reverse.

Even that was not enough. Now statistics for entire days is disappearing.

Twitter India is working overtime even after Modi has become PM. Too scared of people like me!!!

snapshot-GargBharatvarsh.png

ssg_slayer and kunal1123 like this.
  2. S.A.T.A

S.A.T.A Senior Member Senior Member

In karnataka HD kumaraswamy is in big trouble. Sulking MLA Ramesh Jharkoli has finally tendered his resignation and it's said he was being joined by MLA Anand Singh.

3. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Senior Member Senior Member

Mamta the last sultan of West Bengal does what she likes ,when she likes.

SREEKAR likes this.
  4. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

Sad day for BJP :tsk: and looks like ache din had arrived for congress finally

photo.jpg

aditya10r, AnantS and Vijyes like this.
  5. vampyrbladez

vampyrbladez Senior Member Senior Member

OPERATION KAMALA IN KARNATAKA ; 14 CONGI/JDU MLAs RESIGN

'Operation Kamala' 2.0 in Karnataka: Union Minister behind efforts to bring down Congress-JDS government, claim sources

The government needs 113 to stay in power and with the resignations of 14 MLAs, the government will be reduced to a minority 117 -14 = 103.

Published: 06th July 2019 05:38 PM | Last Updated: 06th July 2019 07:13 PM

By Express News Service
    BANGALORE: A top source in the BJP camp said a sitting union cabinet minister who served earlier in the BJP national party is closely observing the efforts at bringing down the coalition government and is aware of what is going on here.

'He is being fed all details by the minute and is closely watching the developments,' added the source.

Sources said two loyalists of opposition leader and state BJP chief BS Yeddyurappa had coordinated the logistical details, be it organizing the morning meeting at UB City and later coordinating their movement to Vidhana Soudha separately so as not to arouse suspicions.

One source said this had been planned days in advance and the timing was fixed well in advance.

The idea was to ensure that the present coalition government is reduced to a minority by way of resignations.

The government needs 113 and with the resignations of 14 MLAs, the government will be reduced to a minority 117 -14 = 103.

The sources said all the planning was done meticulously.

While planning on the phone was avoided for fear of being observed, dummy numbers were used to avoid detection and code words also came into play to ensure that their conversations are not understood even if tapped.

The MLAs were taken to the airport in a bus and from there to the Mumbai via flight for another round of 'Operation Kamala'.

Days ahead of the monsoon session, 14 disgruntled MLAs from the Congress and the JDS submitted their resignations to the Legislative Assembly speaker Ramesh Kumar on Saturday.

Some of the MLAs are AH Vishwanath, Ramesh Jarkiholi, Somashekar, Pratap Gouda Patil, Gopaliah, BC Patil, Mahesh Kumtahallli, Narayana Gowda, Byrati Basavaraj, Shivram Hebbar and Ramalinga Reddy.

"Eleven MLAs have given resignation to my office. I will come to the office on Tuesday. I did not send them back. According to the law, we work. Sunday is off and Monday I won't be in Bangalore. Tuesday I will be there and I will look into the issue," Ramesh Kumar said.

Former JDS state president and one of the MLAs who resigned, AH Vishwanath spoke to reporters after exiting Raj Bhavan.

He said, "The government made a mistake in selecting candidates and making them ministers. All of us here are seniors and there is no operation lotus. We have resigned on our own without any pressure. We are against the government's attitude. They have ignored us. The coordination committee is only for namesake. They are not taking consideration of both the parties."

Congress MLAs Ramalinga Reddy, Pratap Gowda Patil, BC Patil, Ramesh Jarkiholi, Shivaram Hebbar, Mahesh Kumtahalli and JDS MLAs Gopalaiah, H Vishwanath and Narayan Gowda were seen outside the speaker's office, after having given their resignations.

"I have nothing against the party or our central leadership but I have time and again said there has been discrimination in the party. I am disgruntled and I am going to submit my resignation," said Ramalinga Reddy, MLA BTM.

The senior Congress leader had been miffed over not being accommodated in the coalition cabinet while his contemporaries like RV Deshpande and KJ George were given places.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/sta...ing-down-congress-jds-government-2000326.html

ssg_slayer, aditya10r, DG7867 and 2 others like this.
  6. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Even this is a part of the Congress narrative building exercise. Raul baba didn't lose because of his folly. He lost because someone else pulled him down. Baba is never at fault.

If a Chinese emperor slips and falls, they hang the architect for having built an uneven floor..coz, ya know.. the emperor can't be wrong so the floor must be wrong. Ye vaisa kuch mamla hai.

aditya10r, Arihant, VIP and 4 others like this.
  7. garg_bharat

Well you are forgetting Raj-mata Sonia. The real wizard behind the curtain is Maa Sonia. Pappu tau baccha hai.

8. garg_bharat

I predict NOTHING will change in Congress. More Congressmen will leave. More electoral upsets for Congress party are on the way.

Congress decline is not yet complete.

9. garg_bharat

Let me tell you something about astrologers (I am not one). They are reading planets according to their preference.

I am predicting Congress washout in 2024 without invoking any planets.

vampyrbladez and Berkut like this.
  10. indus

indus Living in Post Truth Senior Member

So ex Vice President compromised RaW Ops in Iran, and yet complained of fear for minorities. What an ugly guy Hamid Ansari is

11. Deathstar

Deathstar Regular Member

I beleibe he was compromise or he is a shia hence loyalty with Iran

12. SREEKAR

SREEKAR well known member.... Senior Member

what he did which made him to compromise.....did he got caught while banging iranian chicks.....
    loyalty to iran because he is shia , then this fucking entire community should pack their belongings ......pehli fursat mein niklo.....khateho yaha ke aur bolte ho wahan ke......

aditya10r likes this.
  13. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

[​IMG]
    A file photo of Rahul Gandhi
    Opinion | What is this ‘idea of India’ Rahul Gandhi talks about?
    There is no such thing as the idea of India. We cannot be sure what is Indian about India in the first place.

14. Haldiram

Ansari be like...Muslims be under threat yaww..

[​IMG]

aditya10r, indus and Holy Triad like this.
  15. DMZ_dazzle

DMZ_dazzle Regular Member

Imagine where we would be without minority appeasement and caste politics.....

16. DG7867

DG7867 Regular Member

The whole operation was executed in this way:

First, cong MLA Jarkiholi and Anand Singh made loud noises that they will quit and resign.. they even gave resignation to governer. That served as diversion. Congi-JDS were thinking that they will do the op.

But real op was executed by H Vishwanath and Ramalinga Reddy, they were doing the ground work in with BSY.

Ethical/ legal or not, this is a fine example of how decoy is used with lethal effect.. its almost like watching a beautifully executed cover drive.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  17. Haldiram

Thapar getting Thappad :D

18. Daisy

Daisy Regular Member

IMG_20190710_060607.jpg
    What else do you have in store Amit Shah Ji.
    Please enter 30 characteristics.

indiatester likes this.
  19. Haldiram

Has this communist given up his income-redistribution and freeloader agenda and started talking about free enterprise? :D

I can completely understand, communists have no shame, but I'm just amused thinking about his blind followers.

Before election :

Rathee : Corporations are evil, and the gormint is helping them..

Banerjee squad : Yeah..Laal salaam bro.. let's burn the factories of these companies

After election :

Rathee : We must buy the stocks of these evil companies..

Banerjee squad : Yeah..Laal salaam bro.. tell us which evil stocks to buy?

aditya10r, indus, Aaj ka hero and 9 others like this.
  20. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

Berkut, aditya10r and Holy Triad like this.