Political galli gossip, misc & etc

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by nrupatunga, May 14, 2013.

1. Cutting Edge 2

Cutting Edge 2 Space Power

It will take a long time but eventually it will happen.

2. Vijyes

Vijyes Senior Member Senior Member

Lol! This is a big joke. None really cares for human rights, especially in India. The fight with peaceful will only intensify. Anyone who speaks of human rights will be considered peaceful supporter

Sourav Kumar likes this.
  3. Sourav Kumar

Sourav Kumar Regular Member

Completely agree with you. Just the way England had to branch away from Catholics to have their protestant stuff, and just like Russia has its own church and just like China is having its own Chinese version of Islam, the time has come to give the Indian muslims two options: 1) Either accept Indian Islam under the umbrella of Hinduism drawn from an GoI approved Indian Quoran or 2) Leave the country.

It takes balls to do that but it may happen. We need a dictator for that or we need a democratically elected PM of our choice voted by minimum 60% of Indian population. When Hindus and other dharmics like Shikh, Buddhists, Jains all unite against Islam, this process can be started in India. Indians need further awakening, once the awakening is done, the political results would come too. Ans here the DFI members with their limited resources are doing a great job.

4. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

Eventualities give unexpected results. But things mostly work as per situation.
    No, they weren't. Only 2004 was an unexpected victory of Congress.
    As no non-Congress government had repeated its tenure till 2019, there was a subconscious narrative of their potency in everyone's mind.
    Congress was sure that it's repeat is inevitable. But consecutive failures to get even 55 seats (which is necessary to be "opposition party") and the a stronger BJP has killed all the chances.

If BJP was weakened to some extent and INC would have gained, they could have some hope.
    2014 was an obvious victory of someone else because of anti incumbency. But 2019 has reflected dust hasn't settled and won't anytime soon. Only a miracle can bring back INC in 2024.
    Given that government has so many plans that will generate positive PR from development to weapon/space sector, Indian transition ahead from medium HDI & lower middle income group, increased global attention (no matter for whatever reason, India has an upward trajectory for past 30 years), people who were swayed to BJP in 2014 and stuck with it 2019 citing "no other option" will become staunch supporters of BJP.
    Unless a crisis or recession hits India, no chances for 2024 for Congress at least.
    Votes are not going to remain swing for long. Voters are becoming more aware every year.
    India is more like UK when comes to democratic structure and style of politics.

Just like conservative party beaten labor party to death, here BJP has done same to Congress.
    If not for a century, then for one-three decades at least.
    It's Modi who did the same job but in American style. India will either declare itself Presidential Republic like US or we will become a UK style unpredictable country.
    However, people will be more aware, political noise will be high and our elections will make world bother because of rising economic & military power (probably a hard power if we continue to elect leaders than MPs).
    People are already aware about many issues through intetnet connectivity. The thing that decides the elections is their perspective.

Right now, they are still into inferiority of complex of being behind "world", the image of nation that was installed into their minds by Congress after its failure to uplift country.
    For at least a decade or more, nationalism will continue to rise in Indian politics and PR issues will be used as political football to score.
    And I'm repeating, 2019-24 would have been golden era of this PR if won by Congress. If UPA would have won, it would have proved that "only it can run the nation". But as BJP, their reputation as changemakers will be strengthened.

Keep watching on, an important even just one month from now. Our robot going to click a selfie on moon.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Holy Triad likes this.
  5. amit19

amit19 Regular Member

yeee gaddarrr aaj kaaal kidhaarr miltaaa hai ???? saareee phookaat keee diyee hueee paiseee waasuul nee hai eesseee

[​IMG]

6. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

cuckendra modi 2.0 the saga continues.

Building Jama Masjid in Maldives.
    Absolute State of Dhoti shivering.

Mitroooooooo

Le hindu Samrat Lubing up Hindus asshole for gand me bamboo

Ek hath ne computer dusre me quaran or muh me jihad sab ka sath sab ka vikas mitrooooooo

Amith shah teh chankaya silenced Giriraj singh when he called out Nitish On his bullshit. This is le General of Hindu rashtra.

Cucked janta party:troll:

7. SREEKAR

SREEKAR DEEP STATE Senior Member

bjp had started minority appeasement.... Get ready for civil war between muzzies and dumi hindus

8. Vijyes

Vijyes Senior Member Senior Member

Modi is not funding muslims in ias education. Muslims are being trained by zakat foundation to write ias examinations. This is a big threat and has to be tackled by instructing the upsc to cut marks of muslims without telling anyone

Bhumihar likes this.
  9. Aaj ka hero

Aaj ka hero Shaktimaan generation HERO Senior Member

I knew already modi is not some MASSIAH he is just somebody different who has his own mindset and moooooooods.
    Now this guy has won more than 300 seats with his own power, this type of arrogance can come up with that GANJA SHAH ON HIS SIDE.
    But this is completely bullshit building a mosque where no other religion is allowed (if this is true).
    Don't know what this MAN IS TRYING TO SEND MESSAGE.
    Some other man must have to come from within BJP to stop this nautanki.
    Don't care if BJP is divided but I NEVER SUPPORTED APPEASING MAN who is SUPPORTING NOT SO PEACEFUL RELIGION.
    NOW I WILL MAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT AND am surely going to say something beautiful to THIS GUY.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Bhumihar likes this.
  10. SREEKAR

Upsc is infected with left left liberal.... They will happily cut marks of hindus rather than muzzies....

11. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

The silence is deafening . How after May 23rd everything just vanished . Job crisis, Unemployment data, Rafale, Farmer crisis . Looks Media the real opposition of the country has taken a break i think they will start again everything in September when Maharashtra, Jharkhand and Haryana state elections will happen ..Till them the left ecosystem might be busy drafting strategy for next award wapsi .

@Indx TechStyle Trust me 2024 won be easy election for BJP, Modi won't be as young as he is today in 2024 , Plus the big anti incumbency factor will kick in by next year on the NDA govt . So Modi has to tackle both the factors to win again in 2024. But if congress continues with Rahul as the leader then rest assured 2024 will not be tough fight ..

Willy3 and TheSeeker! like this.
  12. garg_bharat

garg_bharat Senior Member Senior Member

You guys are over reacting.

IAS is a public exam. No idea of free coaching but any govt sponsored coaching cannot be top quality.

When PM goes abroad, some gifts are likely. Building a mosque rather than a school or hospital seems weird but likely to show he is not anti muslim.

13. Arihant

Arihant Regular Member

Fake news are published by news channels and spread by dumb right wingers. 2-3 days ago they were crying for 5 crore minorities will get PM scholarship.What the hell is wrong with RWs. Naqwi said to media that 5 crore PM scholarships will be given to 10th and 12th students. Nowhere he mentioned that it will be given to minorities. PM scholarship is given on financial basis and on quota for CRPF and defence forces etc ,not on religious basis. Please check the real sources first. One more thing, giving money in muslim country for Masjid is not bad idea at all for friendship. Don't RWs have mind that Maldive is so important for India in Indian ocean. Just few months ago Maldive was taken back from the influence of China, Pak and Saudi nexus. What will cast a masjid? Nothing. Have you checked the guys claim that Masjid is built on temple land? Out of nowhere few accounts are spreading so much fake news. They are continuously trying destabilise everything. Please keep calm and check. Don't follow everything blindly.

They are again trying to create NOTA forces to defeat BJP in Maharastra, Haryana and Delhi. Please for god sake don't create this NOTA force again.

14. Arihant

Arihant Regular Member

What UPSC aspirant do when they prepare for exams? On main thing is "They analyse 'The Hindu' articles". Most of the coaching's do this. What will the become after daily reading The Hindu, only god knows.

garg_bharat likes this.
  15. Sandeep0159

Sandeep0159 Senior Member

I read The Hindu and prepare essays for GS using those articles. Only for UPSC domestic consumption- those fckers approve of only left-liberal shit and I want to crack CSE badly.

But my sources will remain Prasar Bharati (AIR and DD) and some RW sites.

Helps me understand the hypocrisy of those liberandus serving 10JP.
    Probably the weirdest approach ever I believe.
    But I am doing it coz I have no choice.
    Most of my buddies r beyond saving stung by liberalism and sickular mindset.

16. Arihant

Arihant Regular Member

Right, problem is, we don't have replacement for these libtards media and propaganda machines But New RW platforms are being nourished like opindia, swarajyamag, etc. it will take some time for them to be in mainstream media.

17. SREEKAR

in interview behave as if u are sickular and liberal...that will be enough...

18. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

What is UPSC interview like?
    What do they expect of the candidate

19. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

There be mock interview videos from UPSC training centers.

Check these :

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  20. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Fuck the mods for not deleting my account . Senior Member

Ha ha ha , you are hoping for it while it's blatantly happening the other way around.
    There was data shared here on interview marks for peacefuls , they score way low in written exams but outscore others(Hindus) by over 100- 150 marks in interview.
    It was shocking and is by design. Peacefuls running the country ensure "secularism"

Bhumihar likes this.