Polio transmission: India may restrict travel from Pakistan

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India is 99% polio free.
No it is not. If so 1 in 100 is affected by polio- that would make India hyper endemic to polio;)

Anyway I was talking about vaccine coverage. OPV coverage is only 67% in India. Also, provide link for your statement.

Blackwater

No it is not. If so 1 in 100 is affected by polio- that would make India hyper endemic to polio;)

Anyway I was talking about vaccine coverage. OPV coverage is only 67% in India. Also, provide link for your statement.

There is no case of polio in India in the past two years but health officials in India has said on Friday that we have to work harder and be "very vigilant" if it wants to remain off the list of polio endemic countries..

Vigilance required to keep India polio-free, says officials

WHO | India records one year without polio cases

India records one year without polio cases

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It's nothing to do with money. Afghans who are settling here refuse to take it because it is a 'conspiracy to decrease muslim birth rate'.:rolleyes:
So Pakis needs only numbers to increase like rats and it doesnt matter if they are handicap or healthy.

:tsk:

Blackwater

So Pakis needs only numbers to increase like rats and it doesnt matter if they are handicap or healthy.

unfortunately that is the truth.when i see paki TV. they all feel proud in their large population.

you often find them saying , hum 18 crore ka mulk ha koi chota mota mulk nahi.

they did not know or ignore,that ,out of 18 crore nearly half, 9 crore is illiterate and out of medical help and poor, and number are increasing

Zarvin

unfortunately that is the truth.when i see paki TV. they all feel proud in their large population.

you often find them saying , hum 18 crore ka mulk ha koi chota mota mulk nahi.

they did not know or ignore,that ,out of 18 crore nearly half, 9 crore is illiterate and out of medical help and poor, and number are increasing

Actually, no, our fertility rate and population growth rate is decreasing faster than India.

Pakistan fertility rate in 1990 was 6.02 and 2012 is 3.07. That's almost half.

India at the same time went from 3.92 in 1990 to 2.5 in 2012.

We will eventually reach replacement rate by 2020. India with 1.2billion should have reached replacement level decades ago.

Uttar pradesh alone is one quarter the size of Pakistan and has a bigger population(199 million) and fertility rate(3.9) than our country.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Blackwater

India has not eradicated polio. Your statistic about 99% free is wrong.

And polio coverage is only 67% against the needed immune level of 90-95%. So India has a chance to revert back any time:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

And Indian Muslims are different because?:rolleyes:

They did te same shit. Only after govt added a local mullah into the campaign did they agree.

As I always say, only thing separating or differentiating Indian Muslims from their western retarded cousins is their minority/majority difference:truestory:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles