Polio Drops Make Our Kids Impotent: Pakistani Woman

Blackwater

According to live program AT PTV WORLD

Lack of education taking its toll in Pakistan. Pakistani mothers are reluctant to give polio drops to their children becoz they think this will make their children impotent. They feared their kids will not able to produce kids

Height of jahil pan :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::taunt1::taunt1:

Recent survey shows rapid increase in polio cases in Pakistan. Approx 5 lakh cases found in Baluchistan alone

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Lack of education taking its toll in Pakistan. Pakistani mother are reluctant to give polio drops to their children becoz they think this will make their children impotent. They feared their kids will not able to produce kids :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::taunt1::taunt1:
Agar do boond nahi pilayi to kuch bhi nahi uthega.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
blackwater bhai, aap kaha kaha se aise khabar lekar aate ho.. pata hi nahi chalta :lol: :laugh:

:hippo:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One requires some excuse when 'manhood' does not rise to the stimuli!

sob

Mod
Country flag
Another conspiracy theory from the Land of Pakistan. They do not have anything else to do.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
at home on tv.. Why???????????
But wasn't it banned long ago? Which cable/dish connection you got... I remember watching PTV and it was hilarious... even better than Comedy Circus. :D

Blackwater

But wasn't it banned long ago? Which cable/dish connection you got... I remember watching PTV and it was hilarious... even better than Comedy Circus. :D
I live in Holland not India.. I got all paki,Indian,Iraqi, Turkish, Morrocan, Afgani, UK, USA, Europeon channels on my TV

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Lack of education taking its toll in Pakistan. Pakistani mothers are reluctant to give polio drops to their children becoz they think this will make their children impotent. They feared their kids will not able to produce kids

Height of jahil pan :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::taunt1::taunt1:

Recent survey shows rapid increase in polio cases in Pakistan. Approx 5 lakh cases found in Baluchistan alone
It might be a secret conspiracy of CIA/MOSSAD/RAW so that Pakis can be made impotent so that they can't reproduce like rats/cockroaches and run around all over the world infecting and spreading diseases.

Folk hero

they are absolutely right polio medication = from china Impotent paki = less terrorists way to chinese we love you :rofl::rofl::laugh:

niharjhatn

I don't think its a laughing matter - EXACTLY the same thing WAS happening here.

Many muslim indians believe that the drops are an attempt to curb the muslim population by making them impotent.

Imagine the tragedy trying to convince an illiterate to give her child the drops... from a medical ethical standpoint, it is impossible to force the vaccine on the kids.

As a student I have seen several cases and heard of numerous more of mothers initially refusing to allow the drops to be given, only for the child to contract polio later. The grief on their faces is other-worldly.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
May be they feel that way because they cannot do anything about US drone attacks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles