POF new Sniper Gun

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I know you are a dumbo and a fool but your delusions will soon turn into nightmares when we start making your life hell.
Happened in front of my eyes, but still delusion. :scared2:
And how you gonna make my life hell? By your sick jokes? :biggrin2:

sydsnyper

Country flag
A symptom of Indian denial; whatever happens - run to 1971.
PS: I also ran to Kargil, you forgot to mention.... and also mention that I had at the back of my mind to bring up musharaff's denial & U turn, the paki military's help to taliban while sucking up US aid money, protection to OBL near military barracks, sub-human atrocities in balochistan, 26/11, support to LeT..... and many more...

How cruel of banyas to highlight the crooks that your military is...

Rahul Singh

Country flag
. Pakistan right now views India as a dog wagging its tail for attention - we personally dont give two fucks about Indian 'supa powa' military; you've managed to piss off every neighbor and blame it on Pakistan.

Is this why your military had to resort to uses of tactical nukes on Chinese MBRL (named NASR and called Ballistic missile your country) to counter our military's "Cold. Start", which is purely a non nuclear military maneuver doctrine?

Look where your lower is wet!

Anyway choose to say what you want, comfortably and freely but these examples clearly illustrates the hollowness of your claim. But don't blame yourself. Your leaders have outrun you and your kind with statements like With launch of PAKSAT-1 Pakistan has left behind India in space too" many times.

You know there is a difference between roaring to intimidate and barking because you are intermediated. For that one is lion and another is a street dog.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Few images of POF LSR

308 caliber two lug rotary bolt action Light Sniper Rifle with AI stock.
Weight; 5.7 kg without bipod and scope
Effective range; 800 - 1000m
Accuracy; less then 0.5 MOA
Barrel life; 6000 RDS
Specially designed cold hammered 4 RH 26"x24mm barrel with improvised bore and controlled chamb.

replaceable barrel option with little or no cost by POF.

the rifle has proven its worth, while competing with top notch rifles of the world i.e M24, Dolphine, Remington 700, SSG 69, Acc Int, Surgeon etc, with a record score of 190 at 800m.

View attachment 8311
View attachment 8312
View attachment 8313
The Gun has got looks..............

Zarvan

13087508_506443079544556_6115796557388559177_n.jpg

More clear picture of new Sniper Rifle.It's doing great on trials

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles