PML-Q leader calls for joint Islamic army

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
A joint muslim coalition army is being discussed, not hamas.
And so, in that regard, I believe the Muslim psyche requires a leader such as has not been seen since Mehmed II.

Neo

And so, in that regard, I believe the Muslim psyche requires a leader such as has not been seen since Mehmed II.
True, there is no such thing as ummah hence no need for a muslim leader either.Even if there was one, je would require a life time uniting the muslims. Its impossible.

Ashutosh Lokhande

You mean they are support the right to exist on stolen land right?
Israel diesn't belong to jews, the father of their nation, Abram didn't even belong to the region. He was born in present day Iraq and migrated to Kana'an, ancient and biblical name for Israel.

simple fact : the occupation is necessary for security given its tiny size: to protect Israelis from Palestinian attacks and to provide a buffer from foreign invasions.
i believe when the tension scales down israel may return back the land after a peace treaty just like it did with egypt. (egypt's Sinai Peninsula, which it returned to Egypt in 1982.)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You mean they are support the right to exist on stolen land right?
Israel diesn't belong to jews, the father of their nation, Abram didn't even belong to the region. He was born in present day Iraq and migrated to Kana'an, ancient and biblical name for Israel.
The idea of 'stolen land' is interesting.

Most of the land of nations that are taken to be legitimate are 'stolen land'. They are legitimate since Possession is nine-tenths of the law.

This is Mahajanapada or Great Realm, one of the sixteen kingdoms and oligarchic republics that existed in ancient India from the sixth to fourth centuries BCE.

Now, check who all own it?

Who are the real inhabitants of England, France, Germany, Russia, US?

All are usurpers who became owners!

Israel is closer to our times and so we judged them with contemporary norms.

True, there is no such thing as ummah hence no need for a muslim leader either.Even if there was one, je would require a life time uniting the muslims. Its impossible.
This amounts to blasphemy.

"This ummah of yours is a single ummah, and I am your Lord, so worship me. But they were cut off from one another in the matter of their unity, and yet they will all return to Us." [Sûrah al-Anbiyâ': 92-93]
The Arabic word "ummah" as it is used in these verses means: "people united by faith". This particular meaning for the word "ummah" is often see in the Qur'ân. For instance, Allah says: "Humanity was a single ummah and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings..." [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 213]

"This ummah of yours is a single ummah, and I am your Lord, so worship me." [Sûrah al-Anbiyâ': 92]

This verse is preceded by a lengthy account where Allah relates to us the stories of various prophets like Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Zachariah, John, and others (peace be upon them all). Then Allah praises them, mentioning Mary, the mother of Jesus along with them, though she was not a Prophet, and concludes by saying: "This ummah of yours is a single ummah, and I am your Lord, so worship me."

The above is from the references I have. Hence I do not have the links.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A PML-Q leader has called for Muslim countries to form a joint 'Islamic Army' on the lines of Nato to halt Israeli atrocities on the innocent people of Palestine
A capital idea.

However, there is a tendency of history repeating itself.

Every time the Islamic world contested Israel, they were defeated roundly, wounded badly, and crept back licking their wounds.

If it happens again, it will be a serious body blow to the Islamic cause.

Emotion and religious imbecile fervour cannot replace reality under any circumstances.

Just as there is no more of the 'One Pakistan Muslim soldier = 10 Indian soldier is heard, ever since 90,000 of such valiant Muslims soldiers were defeated roundly by India and locked up in PsW camps.

Pakistani hotheads must learn to smell the coffee.

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Ray sir;
didnt we released all the POWs? never heard of them being locked up in camps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles