PM Modi's photos, Indian flags spotted as massive protests continue in Balochistan

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
hold your horses
if theres a nuclear war then indian govt will make sure every porki on this planet dies a very painful death
No, it won't painful. They will be vaporized in a second even before they would realize that they're going to die.
Pta bhi nahin chalega kab zinda hi ubalakar steam bnke ud jayaenge.:biggrin2:

tsunami

Country flag
^^^ In my opinion India could not demonstrate power beyond IOR because we simply doesn't have that power.
Still there are 6 economies bigger than us. We still doesn't have large enough navy and airforce. Army sure is big but doesn't have proper equipment. I personally do not think that Modi is trying to attack Pakistan, atleast in near future.

Also Bangladesh was much easier then Baluchistan to disintegrate. It had bigger population, shared no border with West Pakistan, supply chain was only possible through sea route which was blocked by navy in 3 days.

In case of Baluchistan situation is completely different. Small population. Pakistan does share border with it and we don't(This changes everything).

Try to understand I consider India a gr8 power. But behaving like a superpower is insane.

In my opinion we should engage Pakistan in these things. We should make plans for 10-15 years of strategy and destroy Pakistani economy. Meanwhile difference b/w Indian and Chinese economy will shrink and we will become a global power. Our Army, Navy and Airforce will become powerful enough to project power around the IOR and beyond. Every country will have business relation with India which it will not like to lose.

That is where we should try to disintegrate Pakistan to peaces. Right now we are not ready for war much less a nuclear one.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
^^^ In my opinion India could not demonstrate power beyond IOR because we simply doesn't have that power.
Still there are 6 economies bigger than us. We still doesn't have large enough navy and airforce. Army sure is big but doesn't have proper equipment. I personally do not think that Modi is trying to attack Pakistan, atleast in near future.

Also Bangladesh was much easier then Baluchistan to disintegrate. It had bigger population, shared no border with West Pakistan, supply chain was only possible through sea route which was blocked by navy in 3 days.

In case of Baluchistan situation is completely different. Small population. Pakistan does share border with it and we don't(This changes everything).

Try to understand I consider India a gr8 power. But behaving like a superpower is insane.

In my opinion we should engage Pakistan in these things. We should make plans for 10-15 years of strategy and destroy Pakistani economy. Meanwhile difference b/w Indian and Chinese economy will shrink and we will become a global power. Our Army, Navy and Airforce will become powerful enough to project power around the IOR and beyond. Every country will have business relation with India which it will not like to lose.

That is where we should try to disintegrate Pakistan to peaces. Right now we are not ready for war much less a nuclear one.
I'm not saying that India currently possesses might like US, Russia or China that already accommodates capability to project power out of their regions, but I'm saying
If we are concerned with one lesser trouble inside our neighborhood, we will get there sooner.
For 6 economies who are bigger than us, we will overtake 4 out of them in less than a decade. There's no issue in expansion of power.
If this irritant is made insignificant to irritate us, our significance, policies and pace of further improvement, everything will change positively.:)

tsunami

Country flag
I'm not saying that India currently possesses might like US, Russia or China that already accommodates capability to project power out of their regions, but I'm saying
If we are concerned with one lesser trouble inside our neighborhood, we will get there sooner.
For 6 economies who are bigger than us, we will overtake 4 out of them in less than a decade. There's no issue in expansion of power.
If this irritant is made insignificant to irritate us, our significance, policies and pace of further improvement, everything will change positively.:)
And if this turns out to be a nuclear war everything will change negatively. Also we will never overtake those 4 economy.

You see until the crisis happens everyone is going to say we can control this and that. What if the international community goes against India. What if sections applied on us again?

This might be a move to accelerate India's growth as global power which we are going to be anyway. But this can also be a move to destroy the hope of becoming the same.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
And if this turns out to be a nuclear war everything will change negatively. Also we will never overtake those 4 economy.

You see until the crisis happens everyone is going to say we can control this and that. What if the international community goes against India. What if sections applied on us again?

This might be a move to accelerate India's growth as global power which we are going to be anyway. But this can also be a move to destroy the hope of becoming the same.
what i feel is the best is to engage cold start just to provoke them like in operation brasstakcs and start funding sindhi pathans and shia's+balochi rebels
wage a economic war with the pakis
acquire every goddman agro business and destroy their cotton farming using CLCuv virus and time to time flood them with excess water(indus rivers).
by killing shia's porkis have shot them in their foot
BJP should play shia sunni divide and rule policy to acquire shia vote bank and this way we can get support from IRAN and as for balochistan we will have to lure them with investments
BONUS:acquire staelth drones or fast track the development of drdo aura to hunt down anti india terrorists
by executing all of the above points we can destabalise their economy and integrity
its called minimum investment and maximum returns

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Wrong.
I don't see it destroying the economy and the nation in any such as way as you are saying because we are not going to have a nuke war with any member of P5.
It's pakistan, almost same number of nuclear bombs as ours, will be lagging as our economy improves and we invest, has comparatively smaller nukes (tactical nukes which can't damage enough to shadow our economy, in fact with our interceptors, it can't even give substantial damage), nor we are going to fight a full scale war which may cause harm to our economy, we have way better nuclear delivery systems, conventional power etc..

And most important, India is too large to get substantially damaged by such an obsolete nuclear arsenal.

In fact, we are always ready for a conventional or nuclear sustaining national security and economy.
We can easily defeat without getting any substantial economic or infrastructural/mortality damage but that's not the issue.
The major challenge is draw out a country from them. This will take 10-15 years.
Cuz in 1971, we had direct land access to Bangladesh, it had high population, it didn't border with west pakistan and we had a powerful Soviet Union backing us.
But this time, it doesn't border with us, it does border with Pak, population is low compared to landmass, it could be a flourishing point given Chinese interests, we will have to fight it our own, US, Russia, China or EU, nobody is going to support us.
It's perfect time of self introspection and test ourselves if we are at par with countries with whom we compare (now by "It's perfect time", I did not mean to for it now, next year or few years, because I also know that we cannot do it today.)

In fact your point is correct, we are saying the same but you got in wrong sense. It's just a start today, some psychological warfare, mind games and strategic preparations, we are not going to declare war literally (what @Navnit Kundu meant).
I must have told you in previous post earlier.
As we know about comparatively led favourable Geography of Baluchistan for us, no backing from US, Russia or China, we will have to do it ourselves.
Detaching Baluchistan out is way way more difficult task than defeating pak.
Main things we need are:
  1. Surgical strikes capability to bomb inside, supplying goods or weapons or our soldiers to enter because Baluchistan is not east pakistan. That even with stealth aircraft given capabilities of modern Radars.
  2. More logistical support and more naval strength to block enemies or tackle them at multiple fronts. One front against pakistan, rest for defending in different regions IOR from any third party planning to intervene in our issue (something what Soviets provided us, this time do it alone). These ships, aircrafts and army will need logistical support which can easily be supplied from Afghanistan, Seychelles and here from India.
  3. Gunships, fighters and bombers because we can't kill Baluchis with ICBMs. They are useless.
  4. A rapid tactical policy to stop pakistan from using nuclear bombs on their own territory (read their policy ever). If they ever use nukes inside Baluchistan, hope of it's freedom will be gone forever. Take care of Iran, they can intervene.
  5. You will have to keep Baluchistan heavily militarized even after Pakistan Army surrenders to you. They can attack there again. In fact, you'll have to keep it militarized for decades, because can't say about intentions of pakistan. Though, given unique geographical position of Baluchistan, it won't much long to catch up economically.
All of weapons, bases and other sorts of assets are under development or construction and won't be in service before 10-15 years.
So, whatever we can do till then is to heat the knife more and more so that we can cut the butter more easily at right time.:biggrin2:
We are ready and we are not ready also.
Because it depends on the country with we'll mess up.
We can win war, but useless if we fail in our goal of disintegrating any part. We defeat them and they are still standing to disturb us in future.
So, we will win, we won't have much effect on economy, won't have any damage, but it would be a complete waste of time, money and resources if we do it today.

tsunami

Country flag
I don't see how I am wrong when you just elaborated my point only
It's pakistan, almost same number of nuclear bombs as ours, will be lagging as our economy improves and we invest, has comparatively smaller nukes (tactical nukes which can't damage enough to shadow our economy, in fact with our interceptors, it can't even give substantial damage), nor we are going to fight a full scale war which may cause harm to our economy, we have way better nuclear delivery systems, conventional power etc..
I never said pakistan can destroy us but even 1 nuke hitting each Mumbai and Delhi is enough to send us 20 years back.
They will be only lagging behind if we give ourself more time.
Also without a full scale war we can not liberate Baluchistan.
And the last point our interceptors are not going to be reliable before 2025 atleast.
We can easily defeat without getting any substantial economic or infrastructural/mortality damage but that's not the issue.
The major challenge is draw out a country from them. This will take 10-15 years.
Cuz in 1971, we had direct land access to Bangladesh, it had high population, it didn't border with west pakistan and we had a powerful Soviet Union backing us.
But this time, it doesn't border with us, it does border with Pak, population is low compared to landmass, it could be a flourishing point given Chinese interests, we will have to fight it our own, US, Russia, China or EU, nobody is going to support us.
Thank you, to agree with my Point I also mentioned 10-15 years if you noticed.
It's perfect time of self introspection and test ourselves if we are at par with countries with whom we compare (now by "It's perfect time", I did not mean to for it now, next year or few years, because I also know that we cannot do it today.)
No we are not at par with US and China.
In fact your point is correct, we are saying the same but you got in wrong sense. It's just a start today, some psychological warfare, mind games and strategic preparations, we are not going to declare war literally (what @Navnit Kundu meant).
My post was related to your post where you mentioned to project power beyond IOR, which kind of given feel that we should do it now. And we are not capable to do that.
Also somebody suggested that we should do attack pakistan now while there are elections in US. Too early.

For the rest of the post I too have suggested same strategies in other thread.

Last edited:

tsunami

Country flag
Also I would like to know your views about the situation if govt. changes in India.

I believe if modi gets 2 more terms then porkis are defiantly doomed but what if a coalition govt. of Khangress comes back to power.

Will it be possible for Indian govt. to go-back to old strategy. What are the possibilities that modi does not allow future govt. to bake down on Baluchistan and POK issue?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Also I would like to know your views about the situation if govt. changes in India.

I believe if modi gets 2 more terms then porkis are defiantly doomed but what if a coalition govt. of Khangress comes back to power.

Will it be possible for Indian govt. to go-back to old strategy. What are the possibilities that modi does not allow future govt. to bake down on Baluchistan and POK issue?
i do not see congis coming back to power until 2024

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
And what if Modi's plan about Baluchistan doesn't give desired results till 2024?
nobody in india gives a shit foreign policy other than some sane people
foreign policy is not a deal braker
if modi wants to make sure he wins 2019 elections
the cheapest and the best way to do that is to hunt terrorist bastards using drones
and it will take 20-25 years for balochistan to liberate

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I don't see how I am wrong when you just elaborated my point only
You overestimated nuclear damage.
What you said below:
I never said pakistan can destroy us but even 1 nuke hitting each Mumbai and Delhi is enough to send us 20 years back.
They will be only lagging behind if we give ourself more time.
Also without a full scale war we can not liberate Baluchistan.
And thelast point our interceptors are not going to be reliable before 2025 atleast.
By us means entire nation, it sends Delhi/Mumbai 29 years over which we'll work again (and please don't say that economy will be shattered because of these, go through main Indian Economic Thread, we know).
For liberation of Baluchistan, I told about the strategy to keep them and their friends occupied with small skirmishes, supplying logistics to Balochs and having surgical strikes.
Though, we may have to fight a huge battele after it.
Thank you, to agree with my Point I also mentioned10-15 years if you noticed.
Just was implying for other's understanding. Regards.
No we are not at par with US and China.
Same I said in the post, we must when we will be.
My post was related to your post where you mentioned to project power beyond IOR, which kind of given feel that we should do it now. And we are not capable to do that.
Also somebody suggested that we should do attack pakistan now while there are elections in US. Too early.My post was related to your post where you mentioned to project power beyond IOR, which kind of given feel that we should do it now. And we are not capable to do that.[/QUOTE]
That's all I mentioned, we can easily get rid of them after being the benevolent power,but we can become benevolent power sonner if we get rid of them now.
Simply, after getting rid of them, major disturbances, the terrorism will be minimized.
Also somebody suggested that we should do attack pakistan now while there are elections in US. Too early.
guy seems to be in too hurry.:lol:

i do not see congis coming back to power until 2024
Just monitoring congis positive responses over government's policies for a few months. Wishing that they too may have got sense.

airtel

Country flag

STOP READING PAKI PROPAGANDA Go & read History again ..................

Liberation of bangladesh was not at all easy ..............

USA & UK had sent It's Navy to attack on India .....................they wanted to use nuclear weapons on Kolkata ..................

creation of Bangladesh is against Islamic Ideology of "Ummah " so

all the Muslim countries including Iran , Indonesia & Arabs were supporting Pakis......................

China was supporting Pakis ................

Even Lanka (backstabber ) supported Pakistaan ................

and pakis were member of Central Treaty Organization (CENTO) &

Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) While India was member of worthless Non-Aligned Movement ..........and pakistaan 's economic growth rate was 9.4 at that Time .............they had latest American weapons and Arabic money too .

Only Soviet Union & may Be Israel were supporting India .

"" And still Pakistan was defeated ""

http://www.theworldreporter.com/2011/10/1971-india-pakistan-war-role-of-russia.html

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

USA & UK had sent It's Navy to attack on India .....................they wanted to use nuclear weapons on Kolkata ..................

all the Muslim countries including Iran , Indonesia & Arabs were supporting Pakis......................

Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) While India was member of worthless Non-Aligned Movement ..........and pakistaan 's economic growth rate was 9.4 at that Time .............they had latest American weapons and Arabic money too .

http://www.theworldreporter.com/2011/10/1971-india-pakistan-war-role-of-russia.html
Man, review section of your link is funny.
Some sanities are defending muslims and fighting evil foreign people.

@OneGrimPilgrim check this out.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
USA & UK had sent It's Navy to attack on India
Here, we got a point. We had USSR on our side to challenge US and UK. This time, we will ourselves have to prepare for just a multi front confrontation.
One part of fleet against pakis and rest around to cover up to stop any external third party like NATO, Russia and China.

Compersion

Country flag
Here, we got a point. We had USSR on our side to challenge US and UK. This time, we will ourselves have to prepare for just a multi front confrontation.
One part of fleet against pakis and rest around to cover up to stop any external third party like NATO, Russia and China.
Thats why it is better to do step by step small actions like get Maldives into the Republic of India architecture. You demonstrate precedents.

Also many people will remember that after golden period that included 71 bangladesh and 74 nuke test. We had the emergency ... it is important to also be strong within.

Also the Pakis need to become busy because it is clear their better (smarter) assets (all military and strategic and human) are being used on India even though their major concerns are now more to west. Pakistan does not have too "many of these" that i like to label their main people to be PHDs (please hire desperate) and get them distracted.

tsunami

Country flag

I don't read pakistani and any other propaganda. I do try to analyze things with my own understanding. I know all these things which you mentioned. But tell me which of these situation will not arise if we try to disintegrate pakistan again. This time it might be China instead of US in IOR to counter us. But remember Russia and US both will not come for us. Both countries are nuclear capable, so expect too much pressure diplomatically. Either Iran or Saudi is going to support pakistan in any way. Remember right now they might be supporting India due to business deals but pakistan sure will offer something secretly to them,

And above all this you can not send your troops in Baluchistan w/o penetrating 100 KM in pakistan border, Ask any military expert how this single situation will change the scenario. In case of Bangladesh Pakistani ships had to travel approx 7000 KM around India to reach West Pakistan, and We and Only we shared Border with Bangladesh. In case of Baluchistan the situation is totally reversed. Also population difference is 70 vs 12 million with huge land mass.

Try to analyze brother. I never said Bangladesh was easy. But when you compare Bangladesh vs Baluchistan scenario, I will say Bangladesh was very easy.

airtel

Country flag
I don't read pakistani and any other propaganda. I do try to analyze things with my own understanding. I know all these things which you mentioned. But tell me which of these situation will not arise if we try to disintegrate pakistan again. This time it might be China instead of US in IOR to counter us. But remember Russia and US both will not come for us. Both countries are nuclear capable, so expect too much pressure diplomatically. Either Iran or Saudi is going to support pakistan in any way. Remember right now they might be supporting India due to business deals but pakistan sure will offer something secretly to them,

And above all this you can not send your troops in Baluchistan w/o penetrating 100 KM in pakistan border, Ask any military expert how this single situation will change the scenario. In case of Bangladesh Pakistani ships had to travel approx 7000 KM around India to reach West Pakistan, and We and Only we shared Border with Bangladesh. In case of Baluchistan the situation is totally reversed. Also population difference is 70 vs 12 million with huge land mass.

Try to analyze brother. I never said Bangladesh was easy. But when you compare Bangladesh vs Baluchistan scenario, I will say Bangladesh was very easy.
Go & read more about balochistaan .. according to ISI ..........UAE & Russia are also funding baloch rebels ............

if we can not attack on pakistan because of nuclear weapons ........................then we should supply Drugs , Arms & Fake currency in pakistaan .....................especially panjabi pakistaan ...Drugs wahan free mein milni cahiye ..............................we should provide weapons to all the freedom Fighters in pakistaan ...........we should supply weapons to Shia rebels .......................

we should F*ck that Indus water treaty and hurt paki Economy ............................we should destroy all of their Industries ............................we should learn from USA ......................they disintegrated USSR ......USSR was supe power while pakistaan is a 4th world country they will be disintegrated much more easily .

& this is what India is doing .

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Go & read more about balochistaan .. according to ISI ..........UAE & Russia are also funding baloch rebels ............

if we can not attack on pakistan because of nuclear weapons ........................then we should supply Drugs , Arms & Fake currency in pakistaan .....................especially panjabi pakistaan ...Drugs wahan free mein milni cahiye ..............................we should provide weapons to all the freedom Fighters in pakistaan ...........we should supply weapons to Shia rebels .......................

we should F*ck that Indus water treaty and hurt paki Economy ............................we should destroy all of their Industries ............................we should learn from USA ......................they disintegrated USSR ......USSR was supe power while pakistaan is a 4th world country they will be disintegrated much more easily .

& this is what India is doing .
Instead of fucking IWT I recommend using viruses to destroy their agro business

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
China warns India, says it will intervene if New Delhi incites trouble in Balochistan

Beijing: China will have "to get involved" if any Indian "plot" disrupts the $46 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in restive Balochistan, an influential Chinese think tank has warned India.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's reference to Balochistan in his Independence Day speech is the "latest concern" for China and among its scholars, Hu Shisheng, the Director of the Institute of South and Southeast Asian and Oceanian Studies at the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations (CICIR), told IANS in a freewheeling interview.
The researcher, at one of China's most powerful think tanks, which is affiliated with the Ministry of State Security, also said India's growing military ties with the US and its changed attitude on the disputed South China Sea are ringing alarm bells for China.
"The latest concern for China is Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speech from the Red Fort in which he referred to the issues like Kashmir (occupied by Pakistan) and Balochistan," Hu said.
"It could be regarded as a watershed moment in India's policy towards Pakistan. Why Chinese scholars are concerned is because this is for the first time India has mentioned it," he added.
Hu said China fears India may use "anti-government" elements in Pakistan's restive Balochistan where Beijing is building the $46 billion CPEC -- a key to the success of its ambitious One Road One Belt project.
"There is concern that India may take the same approach, which is believed by the Indian side Pakistan is taking, asymmetrically using anti-government factors in Pakistan," Hu said on the expansive and leafy campus of CICIR.
"If this kind of plot causes damage to the CPEC, China will have to get involved," he said, referring to the alleged involvement of India in backing separatists in Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan and Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
The ongoing CPEC will connect China's largest province, Xinjiang, with Pakistan's Gwadar port in Balochistan, hit by rebels and separatists. India has strongly opposed the corridor as it will pass through Gilgit-Baltistan and Pakistan-occupied Kashmir which it claims as its own.
Islamabad has long accused India of fomenting trouble in this region -- a charge denied by New Delhi.
However, Modi's reference to the region, experts say, is a signal to Pakistan that New Delhi could raise tensions in the region as a tit for tat for Pakistan's backing for terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir.
"This will not help Pakistan to become a normal country. And it will also further disturb India-China relations," Hu pointed out.
Hu noted the growing defence cooperation between India and the US was also a worrying factor of China.
"In the past, China was not so much concerned about India's security cooperation with other countries, especially with the US. But now Chinese scholars can feel the concern," Hu said.
He said the defence cooperation between New Delhi and Washington had increased significantly after Modi took over as prime minister.
He also referred to US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter's visit to India in April during which both the countries agreed in principle to sign the Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA).
"There is renewal of defence and technological cooperation (between India and the US) for another 10 years, enhancing the cooperation under the framework of DTTI (Defence Technology and Trade Initiative)," Hu added.
"This is an alarming signal to China. It is a concern for China," the expert said.
He also said India will have to resist pressure exerted by the US and Japan to join them in countering China. "We also know that the US and Japan, as well as Australia, are very keen on getting India in their camp. They are also exerting pressure".
"They are also luring India by giving high-technology deals and advanced military weapons. It is up to India whether India can resist this kind of temptation," Hu said.
India's involvement in the South China Sea dispute was another irritant in the already strained relationship between India and China, Hu added.
"In the past, India's stand on the South China Sea was impartial. Indian is getting more and more involved. This attitude is another concern for China," noted Hu.
"We know that India has national interest in maintaining freedom of navigation and aviation, but China in the past has done nothing to block the so-called freedom of navigation."
"Our problem is with the US. We can see India is becoming more vocal in issuing joint statements with the US and Japan on the South China Sea," he added.
A UN court in July rejected China's claims over the so-called Nine-Dash line -- which covers almost 90 per cent of the contested South China Sea -- and backed the Philippines which has overlapping claims in the oil and natural gas-rich waters, which are also partly claimed by Vietnam, Brunei, Taiwan and Malaysia.
Beijing rejected the verdict as "illegal".
India, 55 per cent of whose trade passes through the Strait of Malacca that opens into the South China Sea, has asked the parties to peacefully resolve the dispute and show utmost respect to the United Nations' Convention on the Law of the Sea.
Just was waiting for their response.
A pungent one what I expected.
And look, how pi$$ed off they are! :biggrin2:
@Akask kumar @LETHALFORCE @sorcerer @rishivashista13 @Navnit Kundu

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles