PM Modi on surprise visit to Pakistan today

Adux

Country flag
Modi each&every step regarding foreign policy(FP) is a MASTER STROKE.

This show (FP)is not by our idiotic babus this is as par with American level diplomacy, some great great minds are working behind Modi FP.

Who are they? Indian or US intellectuals is a BIG Question.
So, this is what we have become, talking to Pakistan has become - MASTER STROKE! Disgusting

Adux

Country flag
So if Modi can be pressured by Russia, China, USA, UK and Pakistan, how is he any different to Manmohan Singh? Atleast the Congress had the capacity to 'pass' what they felt like in Parliament , Modi and co is incapable of doing even that... I cant believe I voted for this man!

Adux

Country flag
No, our companies have already a large market in many countries including Russia, Europe, South East Asia, Oceania, Africa and our own home. pakiland will not be more than a bit for them.
:cruisin2:
You dont really understand how business and politics works do you! What do you think is stopping America really turning screws on China!

Dovahkiin

So, this is what we have become, talking to Pakistan has become - MASTER STROKE! Disgusting
yes it is
So if Modi can be pressured by Russia, China, USA, UK and Pakistan, how is he any different to Manmohan Singh? Atleast the Congress had the capacity to 'pass' what they felt like in Parliament , Modi and co is incapable of doing even that... I cant believe I voted for this man!
good you realized this. now mind telling us the source from where you got this info ?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
this is a masterstroke. idiot keyboard warriors think they know more about foreign affairs than our MEA and NSA.
Hmmm.... so our esteemed MEA's performance vis-a-vis Pukies have been so great since this regime came to the power that they should be above reproach? What have they achieved till date with sweet talks with Porkies? A good no. of us chose Modi over MMS for many reasons and one of which was his promise of being stern with them. Have you forgotten his famous words that ' Goliyon ke awaj ke bich baatein sunayi nehi deti'? Well I suppose the recent deaths of our servicemen were not many, or were they?

We hoped for revoking of MFN status for the nation which in all but name is our enemy, and instead we are seeing our so called Ironman PM visiting the chief of the snakes on its b'day! Well, this 'sahsik' move seems to me slap on my beliefs that this piece of bullshit Govt would be different from the previous ones. In last 3 parliament session it achieved nothing, and thumping chest on foreign shores?!

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Everyone is confused :lol: Military rule in Pak in near future because of Nawaz Sharif's stand and friendship with Modi ?? Anyone ??

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Can we expect dawood handed over by pak in coming months ?? Who thinks cutting loose POK is a good thing or at least a compromised but a permanent solution for India ??

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
He isn't under pressure nor today any country is in position to pressure India directly.
and that is the reason I voted for this man.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Can we expect dawood handed over by pak in coming months ?? Who thinks cutting loose POK is a good thing or at least a compromised but a permanent solution for India ??
Only in wet dreams of those who have no clue about what an ideological state is!

These guys did not even give Osama to their sugar daddy, only RSSwalas can think about handing over of Dawood!

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
No, we don't see Dawood being handed over or Hafeez Saeed being punished. Whom are you kidding? We are supposed to be better than AAPturds, and whitewashing dark truths with sweet promises of future that never comes, does not lure us to slumber. If, and a big one, something perceivable and tangible gain is had in near future, then we will swallow our words and bow down to shri Modi's foresight and amazing diplomatic acumen, until then it is a shit thing he has done.

Also, if Modi even tries to cut loose PoK, he is done. The guy cannot even pass GST bill through RS in 2 years, he will pass through such a resolution, which even most BJP stalwarts cannot digest? Shit, I will forever kick every single BJP ass, figuratively, till kingdom come, if he tries to do that. Getting back PoK and getting back access to Central Asia through Gilgit Baltistan by destabilizing Pakistan, should be the goal, and you are asking for giving up a legitimate claim to a failing state that has been daydreaming of destirying us and for what?

And, about Sharif being thrown out in a coup? Which world do you live in? Pak army cannot afford to stage a coup given their economy being in a soup and even if USA doesn't curtail every single penny in aid, World Bank and EU sure will. Also, Pak PR is already in full swing showing it as India being drawn down and a win for Nawaz's diplomacy. Nawaz is gonna milk it to fullest!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No, we don't see Dawood being handed over or Hafeez Saeed being punished. Whom are you kidding? We are supposed to be better than AAPturds, and whitewashing dark truths with sweet promises of future that never comes, does not lure us to slumber. If, and a big one, something perceivable and tangible gain is had in near future, then we will swallow our words and bow down to shri Modi's foresight and amazing diplomatic acumen, until then it is a shit thing he has done.

Also, if Modi even tries to cut loose PoK, he is done. The guy cannot even pass GST bill through RS in 2 years, he will pass through such a resolution, which even most BJP stalwarts cannot digest? Shit, I will forever kick every single BJP ass, figuratively, till kingdom come, if he tries to do that. Getting back PoK and getting back access to Central Asia through Gilgit Baltistan by destabilizing Pakistan, should be the goal, and you are asking for giving up a legitimate claim to a failing state that has been daydreaming of destirying us and for what?

And, about Sharif being thrown out in a coup? Which world do you live in? Pak army cannot afford to stage a coup given their economy being in a soup and even if USA doesn't curtail every single penny in aid, World Bank and EU sure will. Also, Pak PR is already in full swing showing it as India being drawn down and a win for Nawaz's diplomacy. Nawaz is gonna milk it to fullest!
I told you not to trust these RSSwalas. They are worse than Congis and would sell India due to their illogical ideological understanding. 1000 year of war has not taught them anything. At least Congress is scared of Hindu wrath but RSS thinks Hindus are in their pocket.

@VIP was claiming other day that BJP/RSS is not for Hindus but Hindutva (whatever that means) and today he wants to cut PoK loose.

Adux

Country flag
Go back couple of years, whatever reasons given today where the say reasons these idiots spoke against! Hindutva wins over India!

Adux

Country flag
I told you not to trust these RSSwalas. They are worse than Congis and would sell India due to their illogical ideological understanding. 1000 year of war has not taught them anything. At least Congress is scared of Hindu wrath but RSS thinks Hindus are in their pocket.

@VIP was claiming other day that BJP/RSS is not for Hindus but Hindutva (whatever that means) and today he wants to cut PoK loose.
How are the RSS walla's any different than Kings and upper caste elites of yesteryears who did exactly the same

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

When did I say I want to cut loose POK ? I have seen discussion over here and some wanted this solution to be done for so called greater good of the country, I don't support it and RSS certainly not support it. It want Pak in India's pocket, POK to dur ki baat hai :D You're being so naive and arrogant about your thinking that RSS is against India :lol: You're kissing Congi arse to prove your point, what you're doing is nothing but criticizing everything without knowing a bit about what's actually going on. Some here are really amazing that they think their thinking and opinions are the utmost truth without knowing the ground reality. Continue with your judgements :D

Country flag
This was a real surprise visit. The gesture may be misinterpreted by Pakistan as a sign of weakness. The timing and reason for this visit is baffling?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

During previous military coups, pak was also not in a good economic state. It was again Nawaz Sharif who was trying to screw musharraf after Kargil war and now he is doing opposite by silencing India's critics openly during Sushma visit, he's already not have good relations with Army. It's a long shot but if he does something stupid, he wouldn't awarded exile this time. Relax, it was a gesture to show the world that we actually want peace, if pak doesn opposite, it will be gain further negativity and may be we can see a military action against Pak.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
When did I say I want to cut loose POK ? I have seen discussion over here and some wanted this solution to be done for so called greater good of the country, I don't support it and RSS certainly not support it. It want Pak in India's pocket, POK to dur ki baat hai :D You're being so naive and arrogant about your thinking that RSS is against India :lol: You're kissing Congi arse to prove your point, what you're doing is nothing but criticizing everything without knowing a bit about what's actually going on. Some here are really amazing that they think their thinking and opinions are the utmost truth without knowing the ground reality. Continue with your judgements :D
Everyone here knows who is good at kissing asses. Apparently you can be blind in your Modi and RSS bhakti, but do not expect others to cut them the same slack.

Ground reality has not changed- Gurdaspur happened less than 6 months ago, but you are free to be blind follower.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles