Plot to assassinate Prime Minister Modi

kalakaar

To avoid another ishrat jehan drama they have brought it in public so that any action taken shouldn't be marked as fake encounter.

mayfair

a puppet became chief minister
Fadnavis is hardly anyone's puppet. What do you call Manmohan Singh then?

And the rest of your rant falls so deeply into tin-foil category that it would be self-defeating and brain-depleting to respond to your ramblings.

And I see that you still haven't responded to the three proven and verified assassination attempts against Narendra Modi in the past.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Actually a great opportunity has come and it should be grabbed to attack half Naxals and unearth their links with political parties and their fundings and their links and their past. All supporting them for political reasons must be interrogated and their should be a literal crack down on them. All agencies should be on assignment to invest each and every possible angle. I am sure that many more truths will come out.

Last edited:

tsunami

Country flag
A prime minister specially Modi will always have threat to his life... But why it's made public now is a thing to watch. May be agencies have something in mind.

captscooby81

Country flag
I think the reason this so called assassination plot was leaked to media is to take the urban naxals to task ..Govt has decided to now put the pressure on the OGW which is hiding inside the cities in the name of intellectuals and Communist sympathisers ...To cut them into half so that the Maoist in the jungles get less financial and manpower ..Tribal's in most part of india where naxalism is existing would be fed up by now listening to their bullshit ..So naxals need new manpower and recruits and these can come from urban centres where quite a few disillusioned youth are available and who want to create some revolution ...

A prime minister specially Modi will always have threat to his life... But why it's made public now is a thing to watch. May be agencies have something in mind.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is how narratives get created. Now it is up to propagandists to use it.

Leftist cabal created bigger narratives with much less effort.

salute

Fadnavis is hardly anyone's puppet. What do you call Manmohan Singh then?

And the rest of your rant falls so deeply into tin-foil category that it would be self-defeating and brain-depleting to respond to your ramblings.

And I see that you still haven't responded to the three proven and verified assassination attempts against Narendra Modi in the past.
manmohan singh ??? he was a servant pm ,

and fadnavis is puppet pm with invisible strings so that he would look less like a puppet but what gives it away is his puppet talk ,

if you think that me ignored previous threats against modi then here is the picture of the previous post ,
please use the zoom feature and read it because me cannot keep explaining to every one of you people ,

rest of your answer articulative but also honest that now all the bs has been spent , you dont have anymore bs to argue that me refusing any genuity of these threats and its not a start for bjp election campaign .

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
We lost 2 PM's. And this thread must not be taken lightly. And things get easier for killer if Chakra Industries Agency gets involved in Assassinating our PM.

Assassin

Small doubt can the paki pigs even get away with such an attempt ..Not to say its impossible as we had lost 3 of your prime ministers two killed with bullet and bomb and one with poison ..What will be the repercussions if something like this happens to PM ?? can the HMO call for CCS and bomb pakistan to the stone age ???
Mr you can't bomb us and if we do this what you are accusing us of planning than you won't know it was us who did it.

mayfair

You are making no sense whatsoever. All over the place.

If you are finding it difficult to express yourself in English, I suggest you ask someone to proof read your posts for you or contract a language assistance service.

You can post it in your native language if you wish. For those who are unable to understand can happily use Google translate. Imperfect as it maybe, I believe it will be more readable than your kindergarten scribbles.

prohumanity

Country flag
Dumb Assasin...you provocateur...best advice to you is to not threaten Indians....if 1.3 billion Indians start urinating with their face towards Paki...you all will be swarming in Indian urine and die of drowning.
Start believing in "live and let live" Uncle Sam is no more interested to save your sorry Paki ass...times have changed..enough of using terrorists as "non state actors" You needs to come to senses...Entire world is uniting against bloody terrorists and they will be crushed like ants. Terrorism is OUTDATED,..find something better.

salute

You are making no sense whatsoever. All over the place.

If you are finding it difficult to express yourself in English, I suggest you ask someone to proof read your posts for you or contract a language assistance service.

You can post it in your native language if you wish. For those who are unable to understand can happily use Google translate. Imperfect as it maybe, I believe it will be more readable than your kindergarten scribbles.
lol professor ,
that is a typical answer of anyone who dont has an answer and looking to make an exit blaming it on others language skills ,
and you also forgot to mention of ' trolling ' because it is usually the most typical response of anyone who wants to do the same ,

but yeah actually me do finding some difficulty of expressing myself to a bunch of pretentious people ,

first , you were pointing finger at me for being ignorant about assassination attempts on modi and pretending that me was denying any threat to modi but now when me showed that to you that actually me wasnt being ignorant about it by posting the picture of my previous reply , now you pretend that you didnt understand a single word of it ??? ,

sorry for the irregular , untidy and internet chat like english but maybe a native english person ... oops , or lets say ... an english proficient person , even that person would find it difficult to explain something to you bjp bhakts ,

if you think that what me say with my kindergarten language is pointless then stop pretending of not understanding them and point out the wrong if you can make more bs truthful with your language proficiency .

mayfair

^^ I am not trying to troll, but I genuinely cannot make sense or what you are trying to say. Your posts come across as garbled, confused, contradictory and all round nonsensical.

I'll be delighted if you could explain yourself more clearly as engaging in meaningful discussions is a key reason why we are all here. You on the other hand seem to be happy to carry on a conversation with your right hand (or left, if you are left-handed).

salute

actually , me was saying that you forgot to give me the honour of being troll but okay , it was confusing and contradictory for you ,

it will be more delightful for me if you actually stop your shakespearian drama of looking yourself into the mirror and reciting and practicing of your english because all the other people gave straightforward answer to my replies unlike you who is getting lost into your own act ,

maybe me was just being causal to you but lets hope that now it is engaging enough for you .

salute

oh no let me apologize for that but come on professor , me actually do try to become as intelligible as you are and its gonna take a while maybe more than while for me to get to your level of intelligence ,

plzzzzz , now you are confusing everyone along with you ,
a supportive person that you are , you could atleast appreciate my efforts even though its nowhere near your intelligence and still gonna be end up as a gibberish for you .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles