Plot to assassinate Prime Minister Modi

Kumaoni21

Country flag
lo BC umar khalid ka abbu (Ex-SIMI) Pork HC ke waha Tangdi todne gaya tha.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakis never understood the concept of “unity in diversity”.
You are falling for his bait.

He is trolling with no fear of consequence.

He doesn't even know the details of this case but making sweeping statements.

Unity in diversity is a defunct Idea. Relying on it is nothing but complacency.

Union of India need better tools and methods to keep its union intact; that includes Justice, economic prowess, advance internal security apparatuses, powerful leadership with strong mandate, determination to act and a grand civilizational narrative.

captscooby81

Country flag
We indian s don t give a fuck how fucking paki pigs feel about Modi or India ..Just worry about your pissland and stop blowing up ahmadiya and christians day in day out

BTW as a Pakistani we are grateful to Modi and the gang. It's so good to see Indians hating each other's. Hope to see you killing each other soon.

Kazah

The letter also talks about raising Rs. 8 crore to buy American M-4 rifles and four lakh rounds.

this is so stupid, i dont believe this letter theory

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
lol , why you people always come up with bs comparisons ,
political leaders and also journalists always do get threats ,

me never said that threat given to modi is a fake ,
on the contrary me said that leaders always do get death threats ,

its an election stunt because the elections are for far and all these death letter reading at news broadcast this close to election sounds like a stunt ,

are you saying that modi never had any death threats before this .
First, what is this thing with " you people". Under which category of people you are associating me with.???. Secondly plz enlighten the difference between stunt and fake. If its for real then it cannot be a stunt. Truth shld be found out who all are the people behind the conspiracy and they shld be booked. And if its merely a stunt that means the letter is not to be taken seriously and bjp is doing this for gathering votes. Which means its a fake threat. So first decide what you want to say. And I am not saying Modi did not get death threats before. Infact I mentioned the Bodh gaya blasts of 2014 in another post in the thread. So am aware its been tried before, and quite possible its being tried again.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Before they can touch a hair of Modi, they will have to cross an ocean of blood.
An ocean of blood of all Hindu men like me, who will gladly kill for Modi and be killed for Narendrabhai Modi, The Arjun of our times.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
BTW as a Pakistani we are grateful to Modi and the gang. It's so good to see Indians hating each other's. Hope to see you killing each other soon.
Keep hoping paki but not everyone is a fool like you pakis are. its you genocidal maniacs who killed hundreds and thousand of bengalis and as a result they united against you and whooped your ass so hard that even your thousand generations to come will not forget and yet you people have learned nothing and continue to do what you had done to the people of east pakistan to baloch. Another thing if you are grateful to Mr. Modi and his gang for f*****g you pakis up then I wish he screws you even harder and overwhelms you:biggrin2:

prohumanity

Country flag
Ignore musalman..such people are only derogating their religion by their hateful utterances. India will march on. Indian civilization is peaceful, deep. wise and believes in coexistence with fellow human beings.
These narrow-minded, terrorists have no power to suppress Hindu civilization who believes in universal brotherhood and sanctity of human life.
Vasudev Kutanba kum ...the entire World is my family...only a Hindu can say that as this is a core belief of Hinduism.; Nothing to fear...truth always wins in the end. Terrorists will self destruct themselves.

Indibomber

The letter also talks about raising Rs. 8 crore to buy American M-4 rifles and four lakh rounds.

this is so stupid, i dont believe this letter theory
Fourth thousand rounds not four lakh, in 2014 i read somewhere that a cabinate minister will be assignated pre 2019.

dumdumdum

Country flag
New twist in the tale ...JNU/Johadi Patrakars are now claiming that RSS / Nitin Gadkari are planning to eliminate Modi & blame Muslims/Communists.

ShehlaBano.jpg

hit&run

Mod
New twist in the tale ...JNU/Johadi Patrakars are now claiming that RSS / Nitin Gadkari are planning to eliminate Modi & blame Muslims/Communists.

View attachment 25611
Thanks for posting this

This is a very important tweet of diagnostic value.

Almost all the time presstitute gang including Sheila Jihadan, Saggy Aunty, Rajdweeb, Coupta are tweeting with same content and connotation on different issues. This suggests they connive together to run an anti-BJP trend or to diffuse their advantages.

For last one year, many media houses and journalists who hate BJP otherwise are pampering Nitin Gadkari.

A couple of times Nitin has taken the bait but generally kept distance. He is been asked by evoking his Maharashtrian origins if he can be BJP's candidate for PMship in 2019. I personally think (not strongly) he is guarded with his responses when to my likes he should be more than unequivocal defend PM Modi and show trust in his leadership.

Shiela Rashid being the insider but with less experience has spill out the plan they have been investing for one year and more.

Watch this AV and see how Rajdeep is flattering Gadkari when he is generally annoying with his dumb disagreements.

hit&run

Mod

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Thanks for posting this

This is a very important tweet of diagnostic value.

Almost all the time presstitute gang including Sheila Jihadan, Saggy Aunty, Rajdweeb, Coupta are tweeting with same content and connotation on different issues. This suggests they connive together to run an anti-BJP trend or to diffuse their advantages.

For last one year, many media houses and journalists who hate BJP otherwise are pampering Nitin Gadkari.

A couple of times Nitin has taken the bait but generally kept distance. He is been asked by evoking his Maharashtrian origins if he can be BJP's candidate for PMship in 2019. I personally think (not strongly) he is guarded with his responses when to my likes he should be more than unequivocal defend PM Modi and show trust in his leadership.

Shiela Rashid being the insider but with less experience has spill out the plan they have been investing for one year and more.

Watch this AV and see how Rajdeep is flattering Gadkari when he is generally annoying with his dumb disagreements.

If they're really trying to do this, they're far, far dumber than I had thought.

Gadkari, Modi, Shah, Doval are like family to each other. Any attempt to drive a wedge between them will backfire massively, and Gadkari might just play along to expose these naxalites at a later stage.

Gadkari's and Modi's relations go way back, and both are hardcore RSS people with very little personal ego and the country's interest always at front of mind. If the Lutyens cabal is seriously trying to play one against the other, they're wasting their time and playing a very dangerous game that'll backfire.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I dont understand why Mr. Gadkari has even responded to a lowlife jihadi burqabitch. Its usual for these commie/jihadi maggots to talk crap and seek attention as no one in the country is giving a damn about the commies anymore.
Nope. The moment Gadkari threatened court case the presstitute changed track and said she was joking. If it were not done she would have continued with her false narrative. This way she got exposed. Just the way Kejru had to bend in court and apologise and people saw how hollow his claims were. To the extent that Kavi Vishwas called him habitual liar. These commie scum are all habitual liars and live on false narratives.

salute

Yes sir you are very correct it's an election stunt and we also seen how last time such a threat was ignored as election stunt and resulted in the below pic

View attachment 25602
yeah so again , dont ignore the threat but maybe dont use it for election ??? ,

but they dont have to wave death threat letter on media to say that ' it is not fake ' ,

and what are you exactly trying to point out ???

what do you mean by ' ignoring the threat ' ???

the issue is not whether to ignore the threat or not but making a topic of it this close to election ,

rajiv gandhi ignored the threat by himself , was that election stunt ??? maybe ,

and why the state provided lax security when the threat was so real , was that only ignorance ??? :hmm:
but lets leave that aside , because ,
it was 1991 so me dont know if rajiv gandhi or his minister were making a ruckus on national media about the threat or not but what me could read that he went on with almost no security instead of warnings by tamil politicians that got him killed ,

but is modi gonna do that ???

no ,

election or no election , do you think spg and other agencies gonna ignore any threat to prime minster ,

he gonna be going on with full security and maybe now more added security after bjp making a media circus out of it for votes . :smile:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles