Plight of Indian Tamil Fishermen and LTTE

KS

Bye bye DFI
stop playing the fool...you know very well what the real cause is. sl tamils in sri lanka.
what are your views on LTTE ?
How is that relevant to this thread about Lankan Navy shooting Indian fishermen who ahppen to be Tamils and GoI's complete inaction/apathy on it ?

Its not me plying the fool. Its you playing ignoramus bringing in the SL issue to ssave your skin.

No one is talking about SL Tamils in this thread.

If you cant answer my question regarding the treatment of the INDIAN tamil fishermen dont answer. No need to post utterly unrelated offtopic posts.

Last edited:

Oracle

When did the fishermen of Cudalore, Nagapttinam, Rameshwaram become SL citizens ?

DO you atleast know what is being discussed here ?
Hey! This thread was created, you know how? Let me give you a brief.

You started you war cry against North Indians being this and that. Then you jumped into your rhetoric SLankan Tamils.

While you were subsequently PWND! you deviated from the topic and brought in the issue of Indian fisherman.

Now while you are proved to be an anti national by justifying the killing of an ex PM of India, you are asking me the topic?

Have you no shame?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This tamil issue is very complex, i suggest some members get an idea before they talk. I myself being from TN and hearing this story over and over again have no clear knowledge about this subject. If some people just want to start a flame war here i think its not of good taste.

Oracle

This tamil issue is very complex, i suggest some members get an idea before they talk. I myself being from TN and hearing this story over and over again have no clear knowledge about this subject. If some people just want to start a flame war here i think its not of good taste.

Decide for yourself.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Its not me plying the fool. Its you playing ignoramus bringing in the SL issue to ssave your skin.

No one is talking about SL Tamils in this thread.

If you cant answer my question regarding the treatment of the INDIAN tamil fishermen dont answer. No need to post utterly unrelated offtopic posts.
Look below. Today you have abused north Indians and celebrated death of Indian prime minister.

Hey! This thread was created, you know how? Let me give you a brief.

You started you war cry against North Indians being this and that. Then you jumped into your rhetoric SLankan Tamils.

While you were subsequently PWND! you deviated from the topic and brought in the issue of Indian fisherman.

Now while you are proved to be an anti national by justifying the killing of an ex PM of India, you are asking me the topic?

Have you no shame?

Adux

Country flag
When did the fishermen of Cudalore, Nagapttinam, Rameshwaram become SL citizens ?

DO you atleast know what is being discussed here ?
Shifting goalposts ?
You are trying to be very very intelligent here, You know the answer of the members, but you want to provoke a reaction, and then slowly bring in SL tamil issue. Clever, but not clever enough.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
who started it ?

No north Indian resorted to name calling in the other thread while some south Indian posters were abusing. Then they shifted focus to sri lanka to deviate when the going got tough.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
That was long long ago. It is almost 3 years since the LTTE was defeated. ANd even then it was not arms but just essential food items, medicines and diesel.

That stopped and only because of that the LTTE were crushed. Let that be

But the shooting of our fishermen continues till date with the only Indian response being a verbally impotent "We will take this up with Lanka". .
First of all Karthik, Rajiv Gandhi sent in the Indian Army and that did not solve anything accept lead to the killing of many Indian soldiers. Armed struggle in this issue does not help, asking our Navy to kill their fishermen or start a war with their Navy is not the right way and it will be getting back to the same war like attitude.

The Situation is claiming down now and its is GOI which has given them the rights to check those boats but there is local politics in TN that is driving this into confrontation for votes.

Adux

Country flag
Is pakistan and Lanka the same in military might ?
How does that matter, nobody is going to go nuclear for fishermen.

And I dont see even the Pakis killling Indian fishermen in such number in such regularity. They arrest ours and we arrest theirs. But that is not the case with Lanka.
That is because you are not aware of what is happening around you.

Why should we just accept and and not criticise it for its stance ?
Nope, All I meant is, I dont see any particular malaise towards the fishermen of Tamil Nadu by GoI, because they are Tamil and GoI is predominately North Indian (Not True), GoI is equally heartless and spinless to everyone. Like it or not.

Galaxy

Country flag
In that video did you notice how brave LTTE were using same tamil civilians as shields and killing them themselves when they tried to leave ?

No one is defending sri lanka killing innocent sl tamils.
Not really. SL army was killing each and every Tamil person. There are many such videos on you tube and Channel 4 Website

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
who started it ?

No north Indian resorted to name calling in the other thread while some south Indian posters were abusing. Then they shifted focus to sri lanka to deviate when the going got tough.
Really, who did that? I cant see the old thread..

KS

Bye bye DFI
@Singh :-

I dis not want to open a separate thread for it. But this is my question to you.

What are your views about the Akal Takht declaring Satwant Singh,Kehar Singh, Beant Singh etc as martyrs of the Khalsa and their observation of Oct 31 as Martyr's death anniversary ?

How many people doubted the Aka Takht's patriotism towards India after that ?

Most of the Gurudwaras have their photos as "Shaheed". So am I to doubt all of them's patriotism towards India ?

The thing is it is exactly the same with Rajiv. What Indira is for Punjabis, I consider the same of Rajiv.

Last edited:

Oracle

First of all Karthik, Rajiv Gandhi sent in the Indian Army and that did not solve anything accept lead to the killing of many Indian soldiers. Armed struggle in this issue does not help, asking our Navy to kill their fishermen or start a war with their Navy is not the right way and it will be getting back to the same war like attitude.

The Situation is claiming down now and its is GOI which has given them the rights to check those boats but there is local politics in TN that is driving this into confrontation for votes.
Apparently Karthick Sri does not know or does not want to know that many IPKF were killed by the LTTE. Biased mindset.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Not really. SL army was killing each and every Tamil person. There are many such videos on you tube and Channel 4 Website
:doh:

No one is defending sri lanka army actions against innocent sl tamils. Why aren't you confirming that LTTE themselves murdered innocent sl tamils ? or should i start posting videos ? This is not simple black and white matter where one side are angels while other are evil scum.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Decide for yourself.
Where is the abuse in that? If someone thought Rajiv Gandhi or the Gandhi Family dynasty does not have an right to get elected because of their Sir name then its their right to voice their decent, if they did not care for the man while he lives why would they care for him after his death!

Further more he seems to be calling for the punishment of the LTTE bombers, so where is the problem!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Shifting goalposts ?
You are trying to be very very intelligent here, You know the answer of the members, but you want to provoke a reaction, and then slowly bring in SL tamil issue. Clever, but not clever enough.
Mr.

This thread is about the Plight of the Indian Fisherman and I am discussing on topic.

If you want or if you can answer the questions. No need to atribute motives.

Oracle

I dis not want to open a separate thread for it. But this is my question to you.

What are your views about the Akal Takht declaring Satwant Singh,Kehar Singh, Beant Singh etc as martyrs of the Khalsa and their observation of Oct 31 as Martyr's death anniversary ?

Most of the Gurudwaras have their photos as "Shaheed". So am I doubt all of them's patriotism towards India ?
ROFL. He now plays the religion card. Plays Sikh. Actually a very bad choice and that too asking Singh for comments.

Adux

Country flag

Most of the Gurudwaras have their photos as "Shaheed". So am I doubt all of them's patriotism towards India ?
None of them are doing in this board, that is what matters. This is an Indian Defence Forum, You will have to comply and conform. GoI might be spinless , I hope DFI team isnt.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

:pound:

deflecting again....:laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles