Please someone help him to change his religion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag

admins can delete the the thread anytime, if they feel inappropriate...

Source; FB

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
i think that guy is trollin' :troll:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He should just go to the Church and that is all.

He is will baptised and get the baptism certificate.

And hey presto, he will be a part of the flock!

But he sure is dumb not to know that!

DivineHeretic

Country flag
So long as the conversion is requested by a person of his own will, you really cant blame the missionaries or any other organisations. This form of religious freedom cannot be curtailed.

If he/she chooses to forgoe his original religion in favour of another, why do we care? His life, his choice, his decision.

We care when someone is forced to convert to another faith, either by coercion or through monetory or other unscrupulous means. That Sir, will be utterly unacceptable. And dont expect to carry out such a plan and not get the locals riled up.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
So long as the conversion is requested by a person of his own will, you really cant blame the missionaries or any other organisations. This form of religious freedom cannot be curtailed.

If he/she chooses to forgoe his original religion in favour of another, why do we care? His life, his choice, his decision.

We care when someone is forced to convert to another faith, either by coercion or through monetory or other unscrupulous means. That Sir, will be utterly unacceptable. And dont expect to carry out such a plan and not get the locals riled up.
I think that character is trolling. I mean, why would he ask for conversion in a "Ban Missionaries in India" page. ?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well, there is only one GOD and one religion of GOD and it is the religion of LOVE.

LOVE IS GOD, GOD IS LOVE......

First LOVE the humans who are in front of us and with us, GOD will come in search of us, rather than we going in search of GOD and religions.....

DivineHeretic

Country flag
I think that character is trolling. I mean, why would he ask for conversion in a "Ban Missionaries in India" page. ?
To be honest I too thought the same way for about half a second. And then torpedoed the "crazy" thought. For some reason, the most obvious solution always seems a bit fishy. I wonder why

But on the other hand, since we are on the topic of conspiracy theories the guy might be baiting the group out into the open. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles