Please provide details of this video of Security Forces Arresting Kashmiri youth

anoop_mig25

Country flag

hi,

Can anyone tell whether this video is real of fake one.

Its posted on fb with title "Indian troops beating kids"

The context of this raid isn't clear, so if anybody nows more about it please provide details.

I would like to give a proper reply on fb re: this.

thank you

anoop

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Your english itself is fake.

It is Indian policemen beating the Kids and not "indian troops" doing that....
Do not put forward question like Hurriyat or Porkies would do that.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
^^^ do not get angry mr i never said its indian troop it said in video itself . can u find where this video was shouted in kashmir or elsewhere

Galaxy

Country flag
^^^^^

I don't think anyone should bother to know such things specially in J&K. A Video might be fake or might be Kid is a terrorist. It's impossible to know. Normally, Paki supporter shoot such kind of videos.

These kinds of threads looks better when Paki starts. I don't except such things from any Indian.

Use your creativity in other unlimited topics which can benefit us.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Anoop, are you using a smart phone to post? Just curious.

HeinzGud

Country flag
^^^^^

I don't think anyone should bother to know such things specially in J&K. A Video might be fake or might be Kid is a terrorist. Normally, Paki supporter shoot such kind of videos.

These kinds of threads looks better when Paki starts. I don't except such things from any Indian.

Use your creativity in other unlimited topics which can benefit us.
:p WTF??? when video about Tamils being killed is released it's a genuine one and Indian army beat someone it's a fake! gr logic!@ :thumb:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
:p WTF??? when video about Tamils being killed is released it's a genuine one and Indian army beat someone it's a fake! gr logic!@ :thumb:
Fool who is killed here?? You are butchering Tamils in broad day light it's a genocide which runs in thousands......the day IA is unleashed on rag tag SLA you will see who is the brave!!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Fool who is killed here?? You are butchering Tamils in broad day light it's a genocide which runs in thousands......the day IA is unleashed on rag tag SLA you will see who is the brave!!
Whoever killed or beaten how can you prove it's authenticity??? The facts are same for this video and the CH4 one. You people should grow up now! LTTE is over..... your Tamil pride has gone....... accept the reality!!! No god would come to your rescue!
Pls don't butcher Tamils in your mind and instead help them rebuild their lives....

Yeah we saw the greatness of IA in 1987............... Grt! :thumb:

Galaxy

Country flag
Beating a person (not killing) who might be helping terrorist with SLA killing 20,000 innocent Tamils by worst side of genocide ?

IQ is increasing like Chinese ???

HeinzGud

Country flag
Beating a person (not killing) who might be helping terrorist with SLA killing 20,000 innocent Tamils by worst side of genocide ?

IQ is increasing like Chinese ???
Mr. Galaxy did we sarted the war! No it was LTTE in 2006 if they cared so much of their Tamil population they should have released the people before the final showdown...... Civic caustically is inevitable in a war you can't blame SLA.... if it wasn't for SLA more Tamils might have killed by LTTE!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I got a link to this video from a kashmiri friend about 3-4 years back. At the time there weren't any stone throwers iirc.

I am pretty sure these kids did some mischief. You don't want to mess with the forces in Kashmir.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Whoever killed or beaten how can you prove it's authenticity??? The facts are same for this video and the CH4 one. You people should grow up now! LTTE is over..... your Tamil pride has gone....... accept the reality!!! No god would come to your rescue!
Pls don't butcher Tamils in your mind and instead help them rebuild their lives....

I think you are too dumb to understand that everyone in India is not Tamil and whoever talks about Sinhalese atrocities on Tamils need not be LTTE. CH4 is just a channel, even UN observers have reported extensively regarding SLA's rape and plunder of Tamils, and whole world has condemned SL. Still you take the pious position. If not for treacherousness Con-gress your SLA would have been eating dust through LTTE as they have been for past 30 yrs. It was the world who supported your dumbass SLA to take on LTTE which were less than 5000.

BTW how does beating few kids who were illegally playing in a stadium in a red-zone (high security zone) comparable to Sri Lanka's genocide of Tamils.....Which is a well proved fact......Mind It!

As per IPKF we all know how your then shameless Sinhala President armed LTTE against IPKF....so stop posing as great ....tell your SLA to give open challenge to IA then we will see what happens!

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Mr. Galaxy did we sarted the war! No it was LTTE in 2006 if they cared so much of their Tamil population they should have released the people before the final showdown...... Civic caustically is inevitable in a war you can't blame SLA.... if it wasn't for SLA more Tamils might have killed by LTTE!
Yes, you started the war.

GoSL denied the basic rights, freedom for many decades to SL Tamil. Sinhalese treated Tamil as 2nd class citizen. They lacked basic facility to live normal life. They were not from Mars but were SL citizen. After decades of discrimination & oppression, They started asking for equality and what they got is worst kind of genocide.

I am not talking of LTTE. They were not even 1% of Tamil population. I don't have any mercy for likes of Prabhakaran but 20,000 or even much more poor & innocent Tamils who were killed just because they were Tamils.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Yes, Indeed please watch these: Kids are always put on front as shild and told to do vilent act agaisnt Kafir sucurity forces in peaceful protects conducted by hurriate .. :namaste:

During day they work for hurriate and at evening playing cricket..

Those Security guys catch identified suspects, the resist in violence and they get kicked in ass..

And those are not normal police but armed J&K Police force, You don't act stupid with armed police..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Yes Brother, the IA soldiers sacrificed their lives for your good. Do not be sarcastic if you can not be grateful...

pmaitra

Excellent rebuttal, Kunal. Yes of course, the policemen will definitely recognise at least some of the trouble makers. Many of these trouble makers act like individual Rambo's when in groups but when caught by the police, they act like as if they are cute.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles