Please ID this Indian Fighter plane

bhramos

Country flag

Looks like MiG-23 but its a twin engine Aircraft..
is it Tu-22M3!!!

Thanks in Advance..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
These are Dassault Mirage G prototypes. They are not Indian but are French.

"The Dassault Mirage G was a French two-seat twin-engined variable-geometry prototype fighter, built by Dassault Aviation in the late 1960s. The aircraft was further developed into the twin-engine Mirage G4 and G8 variants as a multi-role jet fighter capable of both interception and nuclear strike missions. Although Dassault built and flew prototypes, the entire programme was terminated in the 1970s without the aircraft entering production."
Dassault Mirage G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn am I good or what :D

bhramos

Country flag

"The Dassault Mirage G was a French two-seat twin-engined variable-geometry prototype fighter, built by Dassault Aviation in the late 1960s. The aircraft was further developed into the twin-engine Mirage G4 and G8 variants as a multi-role jet fighter capable of both interception and nuclear strike missions. Although Dassault built and flew prototypes, the entire programme was terminated in the 1970s without the aircraft entering production."

Thanks mate, i was bit confused, IAF roundel...

anoop_mig25

Country flag

Looks like MiG-23 but its a twin engine Aircraft..
is it Tu-22M3!!!

Thanks in Advance..
all though both are same but how their wings are different can anybody throw more light on it and whats " variable-geometry" ??

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Nooo ... You just did a Google Image Search ... :notsure:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You have got to be kidding, right ...?? .... :lol:
I guess u did know u can search a "IMAGE" like u search a "WORD" or a "SENTENCE" in Search Bar ...(like Google Goggles) .. :lol:
Search by Image · Inside Google Search
Something like tineye.com ?

I just did a tineye search
http://www.tineye.com/search/b6acc7a648f2619ec03b68149cb5fe1e39286687/
turned up nothing.

images.google.com/ is blocked because it is currently categorized as: Search Engines / Portals Open Image / Media Search. This is blocked by firewall.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Something like tineye.com ?

I just did a tineye search
0 results - TinEye
turned up nothing.

images.google.com/ is blocked because it is currently categorized as: Search Engines / Portals Open Image / Media Search. This is blocked by firewall.
Dont know what's tineye ...but u can either Upload an Image directly from your PC/Laptop or u can enter it's URL ... just drag the image upto the Google Image Search Bar to upload .... :cool:

indian_sukhoi

Wonder what kind of aircraft it was?. Was it a Bomber/Fighter or Air-Superiority fighter?

The way it looks, It must be comes under F-111 aircraft class

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles