Please hindus, don't say: "All Religions are the Same"

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Vishwarupa, Nov 14, 2015.

1. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

THERE IS NO GOD obviously NO RELIGION.First accept there is no God then we discuss topic.

There are fu*** ideologies Communism/Nazism/Islam etc.They are not relevant in current period.Ideologies impose itself forcefully.

Anyway Western Culture(xianity base), Eastern Culture(Hindu+Budd is base)and ME is ideology base only terrorism like nazism.

Now west(culture) is declining mode then void must be filled by 'DHARMIC/east culture'. :D

Desert rat/ideology is long dead smells dirty&filthy :p

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  2. Agnostic_Indian

Agnostic_Indian Regular Member

I don't see the need for me to accept that there is no god to continue the discuession although i am certain that there is no conventional god and most probably there is no god at all in any form.
    Rest of the post is just nonsense and hate mongering as usual.

3. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

:rofl::rofl: If there is only ONE fu*** god WHO/WHERE IS HIS MOM&DAD GODS.

the death of desert cult was started from 9/11/2001 and at the same time revival of eastern(dharmic) culture is also started thanks to internet&social media.

BTW who cares what desert rats believes? there is no scope for life in DESERT except uncivilized FILTH.

4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Which exam? Give me proof that I failed an exam or a test!

I answered your question very clearly that Hinduism is not even comparable to abrahamic religions it falls way below probably the lowest in the list of heretics / kuffar (1400 yr old history is enough for a fact), as Hinduism does not believe in superiority of anything!! BTW yesterday in a panel discussion, a maulvi clearly said that our national anthem (Jana Gana Mana....) is anti islam and muslims should not sing "Bharat Bhagaya vidhata" part for sure (I think he was referring that it's a shirk not sure though)!

5. Agnostic_Indian

You failed to gaive a straight answer to what i asked and filled up your post with irrelevant things.but any way sombody else answered it better than you did so you don't need to answer it anymore.

While i and you will not like a person( and rightly so ) who show rigid religious beliefs, especially in the matters of patriotism, it's not necessary that those who refuse to sing the song is unpatriotic in nature and in his actions..he may even sacrifice his life fighting for the country..you never know, people and their beliefs are complex.
    As per law also there is no need to sing the nationl song, you just need to stand up to show respect. But at the same time ideally people should not that that rigid. As i remember saying..its somthing like this. " A Good man does more than what is required by the law and does less than what is allowed by the law ".

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  6. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Except Hinduism others are group specific, Cast or creed specific religion. The religion is the one which is for whole huminity and for cast, creed and groups. These Abrahmic religions teach individuals how to loot, how to rape and how to convert.

7. maomao

Absolutely!! First it was generic prayers in schools which became unislamic, then came Vande Matram and Now it's Jana Gana Mana.....these people are the MOST patriotic community in the world !! The day they say we do no believe in the concept of India (which they have done in the past (1947) and doing even today) they will become Epitome of Patriotism!

I wish I could be as open minded as the self proclaimed intellectuals of the leftist peddling all sorts of aplogetic crap and have convincing power to make people accept all thses things are sign of islamic patriotism, however the sad part is that I'm a narrow minded RW and going to remain so......can't help it!

(the leftists have already started spewing BS that singing or paying respect to national anthem does not amount to patriotism, by giving such dumb analogies that it may make isis look like patriotic Indians)

More so, I answered you twice, still you find someone else's answer better.....you have a right to choose, as you are not in Darul-islam (your ideal fantasy world) and as you are not a dhimmmi .....yet !!

8. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Tell me which is worse. Corruption or beheadings and blowing up innocent people?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

9. Batfan

Batfan Regular Member

That's not even a comparison.
    When our religion teaches to worship money(laxmi puja) it means to value money (and not waste it to donate to terror organisations to blow up people) which in no way leads to corruption. Also our religion teaches us to worship animals, trees, sun and all the other components which are essential for a human survival.
    Few months back there was a controversy in India where some Muslim parties wanted to boycott yoga due to Surya namaskar because they don't bend In front of anyone other than their almighty Allah which is really stupid as-
    1) you are essentially saying no to exercises which makes you healthy ( something like this would be better to write in Quran instead of describing how to punish kafirs).
    2) which also means that you don't bend in front of your elders, teachers and other respected people.

Hindusim teaches us respect other people, respect and thank for the natural resources around us(trees,sun,animals,water).
    It teaches us how to remain fit and healthy.
    It format forces religion on others.
    And most important of all it doesn't teaches us to "BLOW UP PEOPLE OR KILL THEM"

Most probably the counter argument will be about stuff like sati and other practices That used to happen but if you actually look in the holy text then you will never find such practices and are nothing but superstition.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Bangalorean, asingh10 and maomao like this.
  10. Batfan

Batfan Regular Member

"The purpose of religion is to make people live a better and quality life. That's why religions enforce some kind of restrictions so that you don't harm others living beings." Hindusim is a way of life and it never teaches how to KILL OTHERS WHO DONT HAVE SAME BELIEFS AS YOU.

maomao likes this.
  11. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

I know. I didn't agree to his point. I just retaliated with a question.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

maomao likes this.
  12. Batfan

Batfan Regular Member

Ya I know but you mentions "which is better corruption or beheading" which I didn't like because hindusim doesn't teaches that. I know you didn't mean it and was just to counter that guy but I just thought it just shouldn't be so.

Kshatriya87 and maomao like this.
  13. asingh10

asingh10 Senior Member Senior Member

Both Ekam sat & Vasudhaiva kutumbakam are massively used out of context by secularists for pushing their own agenda. Don't fall for it, even though it sounds good in principle.

http://bharatendu.com/2008/08/29/the-hoax-called-vasudhaiva-kutumbakam-1-hitopadesha/

As far as ekam sat goes, the full quotation from Rig Veda :-

Indram mitram varuNam agnim ãhuh,

atho divyah sa suparNo garutmãn,
    ekam sad viprãh bahudhã vadanti,
    agnim yamam mãtarivãnam ãhuh.

They hail Him as Indra, as Mitra, as VaruNa, as Agni, also as that divine and noble-winged Garutmãn. It is of One Existence that the wise ones speak in diverse ways, whether as Agni, or as Yama, or as Mãtarivãn.

Very different from "all religions lead to one". Not all religions qualify for "sarva dharma sambhava", certainly not the absolutist ones that claim only they are correct, some pre-conditions need to be met to accord this respect to other religions :-
    1. It must have an unbroken line of teachers
    2. Aryas (people of noble conduct) are not repulsed by associating with it or discussing its tenets
    3. Its cherished practices must not be against social norms nor fearful
    4. It must not be entirely too new in form or a just born religion
    5. It must not be based on mad ramblings nor must it be too unusual (or even otherworldly – ‘alaukika’ is the word used)
    6. It must not be rooted in undesirable gun.as like greed (lobha)
    https://vajrin.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/sarva-dharma-samabhava-an-astika-view/

OneGrimPilgrim and maomao like this.
  14. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

To claim that "Ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti" means all religions are equal is moronic. For it assumes that anyone and everyone is 'vipra' and whatever they say is 'sat'. This assumption already gives all religion equal status and then uses the text as if it was proof of that assumption. Only retards and frauds would give abrahamists ideologues the title 'vipra'.

A chauhan, maomao and asingh10 like this.
  15. asingh10

Ofcourse you would say that, nationalism (asabiyyah) is haram in Islam after all. Islam is not incompatible with nationahood and that's why they have trouble fitting in anywhere across the world where they are a minority :-

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/Nationalism.htm

http://www.al-islam.org/forty-hadit...am-khomeini/eighth-hadith-prejudice-asabiyyah

I hope people are seeing what kind of subversion this guy is doing here, equating religions like Islam which exhort their followers to assert extra territorial loyalties to Ummah , over their host nation, with native religions. And his post about national songs and "going beyond the law of the nation" are subtle hints.

OneGrimPilgrim and maomao like this.
  16. asingh10

You should know what you are dealing with when this guy uses sites like "tiger sunni" and "Hinduism-Islam initiative" to prove that there is beef in hindu scriptures :-

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ism-in-ancient-india.54425/page-2#post-792070

Jihadis take Islam to its logical conclusion. Subversionists like this guy will obfuscate the logical conclusions (for non muslims) hiding behind "liberal" "agnostic" "marxist" mask as you can see in his post about anthems & "non-native religions = native religions" or when he tried to shut up @Mad_Indian for criticizing Islam. Sharia Bolsheviks.

OneGrimPilgrim, maomao and saty like this.
  17. Agnostic_Indian

whether you like it or not hindus ate beef, that's the truth, even vivekannda confirmed it.
    Yeh, everybody who is speaking againt your one sided narration and hate mongering is wearing masks.

18. maomao

How do you know he is not a rabid anti-Hindu islamist or a marxist? :)

asingh10 likes this.
  19. maomao

I like these people coming out in the open and showing their true colors -- truly a religion of peace:

asingh10 likes this.
  20. asingh10

1. Nice diversion but the main issue isn't whether Hindus ate beef once upon a time. The issue is why did you cite blatantly Islamist propoganda sites for it instead of citing Hindu scriptures or even Vivekananda for that matter ? That exposes your hidden agenda.

2. So what if Hindus did beef back in the Vedic era ? Beliefs evolved. It doesn't matter if Hindus did it in a distant past (early Vedic era) - most scriptures recommend against cow killing. Cow reverence is a very much a part of Hinduism for atleast 2 millenium. It doesn't change the fact that Muslim invaders for the 1000 years slaughtered cows to denigrate and "show the kuffar their place" because they *knew* cows were holy to Hindus *then*. Here's your Sufi Sheikh Sirhindi's in his own memoirs where he says cow slaughter should be used to show supremacy of Islam and humiliate the Hindus :-

[​IMG]

Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti :-

[​IMG]

Ahmed Shah Abdali at Sikh Harmandir Sahib :-

[​IMG]

I can cite many more e.g. right down to contemporary times when your Islamist buddies have thrown beef inside temples or slaughtered in front of temple. Has nothing to do with your taste buds. You bat for cow slaughter, not because you are an advocate for freedom of expression but you want to show the kuffar who the boss is. If you truly were an advocate for freedom of expression, you wouldn't be getting your chaddi in a twist over Mad_Indian's criticism of Islam.

Yes as opposed to your one sided crypto-Abrahamistic narrative of creating false equivalences between Islam and Hinduism, pot kettle black much buddy ?

It's not just my narration btw, most people see through your pretenses. You were yourself whining how people called you Pakistani, islamist, sickular etc in the other thread.