Banned
song of China navy's nuclear submarine force

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
Isnt there anything original in China?

mikhail

Country flag
you can ask PLA when they visit your village.
and when will that happen?perhaps not in the next 100 years!by the way i'll repeat the question asked by senior member adux"Isnt there anything original in China?":taunt:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
and when will that happen?perhaps not in the next 100 years!by the way i'll repeat the question asked by senior member adux"Isnt there anything original in China?":taunt:
I think it is easy for to ask what is not original in China.

PS. Why do you think China have to wait for 100 years? since India is too powerful right now?

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
I think it is easy for to ask what is not original in China.

PS. Why do you think China have to wait for 100 years? since India is too powerful right now?
mate i think we all know that the PLA is nothing more than a paper tiger!hell your so called invincible PLA couldn't conquer the tiny island of Taiwan in the past 60 years and you got utterly humiliated by a poorly armed and under equipped Vietnamese army!and you still dream about conquering India:rofl:!please try to remember that this is 2012 and not 1962 and we are not a rag-tag nation anymore:wave:!

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
mate i think we all know that the PLA is nothing more than a paper tiger!hell your so called invincible PLA couldn't conquer the tiny island of Taiwan in the past 60 years and you got utterly humiliated by a poorly armed and under equipped Vietnamese army!and you still dream about conquering India:rofl:!please try to remember that this is 2012 and not 1962 and we are not a rag-tag nation anymore:wave:!
I hope GOI holds the same idea.

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
I hope GOI holds the same idea.
ohh you don't worry about GOI mate,we can take care of ourselves.you just worry about your own country and believe me everything willb e alright!

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
ohh you don't worry about GOI mate,we can take care of ourselves.you just worry about your own country and believe me everything willb e alright!
If China is paper tiger, why you spend a lot on importing weapons?

mikhail

Country flag
If China is paper tiger, why you spend a lot on importing weapons?
mate you are forgetting the real picture here.china isn't our only enemy,we have a more potent and fanatical enemy on our western border armed and ready to attack us in any moment.so in order to always remain in war readiness we import all these high tech weaponry and gadgets.on the contrary a war with china will remain confined around the high altitudes of the himalayas as its physically impossible for your PLA tolaunch a full scale offensive into the Indian hinterland.on the other hand much of the terrain of our western border are suitable for large scale operations as seen in the previous 2 wars(1965,1971) with pakistan!

J8II

Tihar Jail
Banned
We are Little White Rabbit, we love peace.

让敌人彻底毁灭,在暴风与烈火中!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles