Plan for 'Pak-China friendship year 2011"² chalked out

Country flag
Chinese have 1% of the influence USA has in Pakistan they are just second fiddlers if they interefere in US interests there they will be nullified.

Iamanidiot

Pakistan is the land channel connecting China and Iran, it is the most important region for China, even compare with Taiwan. Too naive
geography isn't your forte right.What about the tibetion plateau, xianjiang and the himalayas in the middle what about india.

Last edited by a moderator:

houde10000

Country flag
Chinese have 1% of the influence USA has in Pakistan they are just second fiddlers if they interefere in US interests there they will be nullified.
American was, is, and will be unreliable!! you know what I mean. Pakistan, India, China, Afghanistan, we are neighbor, have to live together forever, not like American, British, they can go home any time and leave a chaos for us to suffer hundreds years. I don't think any smart people, including indian, pakistani, afghanistani, irani will trust American, so your point is not reasonable.

Country flag
American was, is, and will be unreliable!! you know what I mean. Pakistan, India, China, Afghanistan, we are neighbor, have to live together forever, not like American, British, they can go home any time and leave a chaos for us to suffer hundreds years. I don't think any smart people, including indian, pakistani, afghanistani, irani will trust American, so your point is not reasonable.
USA has given 35 billion + in aid to Pakistan over the last decade,how much has China being a reasonable neighbor given??

houde10000

Country flag
geography isn't your forte right.What about the tibetion plateau, xianjiang and the himalayas in the middle what about india.
So what you want? as your aggresive media said, beat PLA out of Tibet? In fact, a lot of chinese expect India does that, so it won't give the current coward chinese leader any excuse to flinch.

My words try to explain how important Pakistan to China

Country flag
So what you want? as your aggresive media said, beat PLA out of Tibet? In fact, a lot of chinese expect India does that, so it won't give the current coward chinese leader any excuse to flinch.

My words try to explain how important Pakistan to China, try to answer your previous rude post.
what does Pakistan have to do with Tibet????

houde10000

Country flag
USA has given 35 billion + in aid to Pakistan over the last decade,how much has China being a reasonable neighbor given??
China warned India in 1971 to save Pakistan, and Chinese PLA are willing involve the war between Pakistan and India, that's the reason India can not finally solve Pakistan. So how much you think this will be worth for Pakistani?

warriorextreme

Country flag
China warned India in 1971 to save Pakistan, and Chinese PLA are willing involve the war between Pakistan and India, that's the reason India can not finally solve Pakistan. So how much you think this will be worth for Pakistani?
pakistanis carried out genocide of millions of bangladeshis..still you showed support to pakistan...for them and you it must be worth billions..evil minded countries get along very well..

too bad that your country supports genocide in bangladesh...shame

Iamanidiot

Idiot where did you learn that history CCP propaganda or something or you are somking marijuana China was in a stand-off with the soviet union then and Moscow wanted to invade China with 200 nukes.China or CCP was nowhere involved in the 1971 war and Bangladesh was formed in 1971.Cooked up stories are not tolerated here

houde10000

Country flag
America is stupid enough to waste our hard earned taxpayer's money
LOL, America has to keep on paying the bill as America is the big boss for the world. 500 years, for a nation rise and fall, so far, haven't seen any nation can be different. China had done 3 rounds after Jesus was born, now it is American turn.

houde10000

Country flag
pakistanis carried out genocide of millions of bangladeshis..still you showed support to pakistan...for them and you it must be worth billions..evil minded countries get along very well..

too bad that your country supports genocide in bangladesh...shame
1) Chinese suffered the genocide many time in chinese history by Mongolian, Manchu, Japanese, Indonisian!!!!, chinese never supported any genocide.

2) What happened in Bangladesh, just like what happened in Tibetan, you indian should respond for hundred thousand people death. Because India is the black hand!!

3) Pakistan is chinese friend country, she has her own domestic policy and action which China respects and never involved. China only care about Pakistani safety, make sure the nation not bull by anyone.

4) Protecting Pakistan = Protecting lifeline. You should understand, why there is no oil, nothing in Afghanistan, but British, Russian, Americian so interested into this region? It is China backyard, anyone else will do exact same thing to protect it.

warriorextreme

Country flag
1) Chinese suffered the genocide many time in chinese history by Mongolian, Manchu, Japanese, Indonisian!!!!, chinese never supported any genocide.
This is what i meant..though you claim you were oppressed in past and still you support a country like pakistan who is known for genocide??
what have you learnt from your history??

chex3009

Country flag
Mark My words you houde guy, Pakistan will bring about the downfall of the Chinese much earlier than any of your CCP experts calculated.

80s and 90s: US-Pakistan Friendship fluorished; Today US in shambles.

Pre 1947: the then India under British rule suffered due to Pakistan resulting in Partition.

90s: Pakistan's support for Taliban in Afghanistan; World is watching AF-PAK today.

post 2000: Communist China and Rogue Pakistan terrorist country befriending each other, will bring about downfall of the Chinese much faster.

So China should be wary of its own friend not us.

houde10000

Country flag
Mark My words you houde guy, Pakistan will bring about the downfall of the Chinese much earlier than any of your CCP experts calculated.

80s and 90s: US-Pakistan Friendship fluorished; Today US in shambles.

Pre 1947: the then India under British rule suffered due to Pakistan resulting in Partition.

90s: Pakistan's support for Taliban in Afghanistan; World is watching AF-PAK today.

post 2000: Communist China and Rogue Pakistan terrorist country befriending each other, will bring about downfall of the Chinese much faster.

So China should be wary of its own friend not us.
Friend, I come here to kill my time, just for fun, I don't defend for China or chinese. If China get downfall, I would be very happy to see real estate market price drop, I can save some property tax.

Be honest, I don't hate India, I do like indian culture and food very much, I just feel indian is too exaggerated.

Oracle

Houde, the same way Indians too do not hate China. I personally love Chinese food with a mix of Indian spices of course. I want to see the Great Wall of China someday, and I am a big fan of Shaolin movies as I grew up watching those kinda movies. I am critical of CCP's policies not the Chinese people. If I may add, I am critical of both Pakistan and Pakistanis. Hence my first post in this thread.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Be honest, I don't hate India, I do like indian culture and food very much, I just feel indian is too exaggerated.
we too dont hate china..i like chinese food too :)
and india is not at all exaggerated..infact india is most open in terms of everything...we accept our errors..we accept we have some issues like corruption and cleanliness..but we dont like hypocrites..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles