PLA grenade fail

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Good job China! clap clap

Last edited by a moderator:

johnee

If China ever fights with us, lets hope that they use these grenades! =============

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Let's hope they use those soldiers.

johnee

Our soldiers would be rolling on the floor...........with laughter.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gogbot

"It's not my fault, someone put a wall in the way"

Solid Beast

This happens a lot more in training than people realize, it's unbelievable how people become retarded around live ammunition and ticking explosives. This dunce was really wet behind the ears...quick thinking by his officer, literally dragged his azz to safety and a second shot at life.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
This happens a lot more in training than people realize, it's unbelievable how people become retarded around live ammunition and ticking explosives
I have encountered intial entry training with three different militaries, I have never seen something that retarded with a live grenade. Seen stupid shit on the gun range, but not with a live grenade. You are supposed to take care of that with dummy grenades first.

This dunce was really wet behind the ears...quick thinking by his officer, literally dragged his azz to safety and a second shot at life.
His instructor should have seen the kid doesn't know how to throw and sent him home. He has no business in a uniform.

Solid Beast

I have encountered intial entry training with three different militaries, I have never seen something that retarded with a live grenade. Seen stupid shit on the gun range, but not with a live grenade. You are supposed to take care of that with dummy grenades first.
While not quite experienced as yourself on the ground, I have seen my share of jackasses brush close to an early exit thanks to a mixture of hesitation/carelessness and comp B. But you're right this specific incident is unbelievable, the particular grenade being used I thought was discontinued the world over, I mean seriously it's not WW1.

His instructor should have seen the kid doesn't know how to throw and sent him home. He has no business in a uniform.
Agreed.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
While not quite experienced as yourself on the ground, I have seen my share of jackasses brush close to an early exit thanks to a mixture of hesitation/carelessness and comp B. But you're right this specific incident is unbelievable, the particular grenade being used I thought was discontinued the world over, I mean seriously it's not WW1.
Just shows you how ill equipped the average PLA soldier is. Circa 1951...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles