PLA border troops patrolling at an altitude of 6000m

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
and the coating gone away so easily even your special patrol teams have to suffer from it.
you just tell it from your own picture.
either you dont get it what i am saying or you pretend to be stupid, or their is serious lack of understanding of English language.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Yeah, that is to say they are not very well trained to adopt enviroment. they have to wear these glasses. and your government put their lives in danger by not
offering them real snow-glasses but regular gaggles. it reflects!
did you see any of your north nomads wear any glasses?
Those are snow glasses, which is standard equipment.

cloud_9

Country flag
Nice propaganda photo shot for Chinese consumption :rofl: Walking like that @ 6000 m elevation and without supplies :facepalm:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Those are snow glasses, which is standard equipment.
Those actually are not, see the real standard----
if you don't trust Chinese or Russian, here is the Canadian soldiers with US army style snow glasses

reduced lenses' surface to limit reflection, anti-flare feature and color.
well Russian is like us, we just don't wear the damn thing

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
either you dont get it what i am saying or you pretend to be stupid, or their is serious lack of understanding of English language.
no I am not, I am just saying your gun's barrel give out fatal reflection, you said it was treated, but your picture still shows it reflects, I understand then the coat is gone or not working even after treating.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nice propaganda photo shot for Chinese consumption :rofl: Walking like that @ 6000 m elevation and without supplies :facepalm:
Show aside, it is not propaganda, they just were there to inspect boundary markers or fix some receivers. Heights always give you advantage, it is a routine sortie, no biggie, supplies are at the foot of hill and a camping site is there waiting for them to enjoy hot tofu soup.

But our soldiers are poor as you have righteously pointed out, all these mission should have been done by helicopters, we still cannot make black hawks to fly them over, but we are working on it.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Well this proves one thing; No non-asian country can fight in extremes the way three nations can fight: India, China and Pakistan.

Having extreme climatic and geographical conditions is sometimes a good thing.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well this proves one thing; No non-asian country can fight in extremes the way three nations can fight: India, China and Pakistan.

Yup, but we SHOULD NOT fight with neighbors.

cloud_9

Country flag
Precipitation diminishes after 6000m rapidly and there is no snow @ 6000m elevation its mostly glacial ice.Touching objects at those extreme temperatures without gloves :clobber:

Oh these supposed to be super soldiers marching down the Himalayas hand in hand ..... munching down the glacial ice......pissing snowflake's and shitting ice cubes....truly a dead ... I mean Red Army :hail:

Any mountaineering tips for our Red friend :hehe:

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Those actually are not, see the real standard----
if you don't trust Chinese or Russian, here is the Canadian soldiers with US army style snow glasses

reduced lenses' surface to limit reflection, anti-flare feature and color.
well Russian is like us, we just don't wear the damn thing
you are comparing glasses with goggles, good for you :rofl:

regarding bold part, good for you guys. :thumb:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
no I am not, I am just saying your gun's barrel give out fatal reflection, you said it was treated, but your picture still shows it reflects, I understand then the coat is gone or not working even after treating.
can you read the caption on the top of pic ? Please tell me what it says, please feel free to zoom in.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Precipitation diminishes after 6000m rapidly and there is no snow @ 6000m elevation its mostly glacial ice.Touching objects at those extreme temperatures without gloves :clobber:

Oh these supposed to be super soldiers marching down the Himalayas hand in hand ..... munching down the glacial ice......pissing snowflake's and shitting ice cubes....truly a dead ... I mean Red Army :hail:

Any mountaineering tips for our Red friend :hehe:
sigh, never bother to tell a summer bug what winter is, you need to make up your middle school physics. and geography too, it does snow there and you forgot there is something called wind which blows snows a top,

shake head. this is Indian educated mass?

by the way, we don't have mountaineers per say like Indian army does, we only have several brigades with light armored combat vehicles along the border, which can be delivered by air, the pictures you saw depicted regular border patrols, they are not the ones who will fight you unless you protrude in again..

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
you are comparing glasses with goggles, good for you :rofl:

regarding bold part, good for you guys. :thumb:
you said those are snow glasses, I just said those are not, and those are not snow goggles for military use either,
and very few army in the world uses goggles instead of glasses, they just skip it in many cases.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
no water or suppliers, not even rope. Surely they are not as professionals as they want world to believe.
theyre not wearing gloves and placing with ice flutes so obviously these are for show - even perhaps photoshopped or such

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
"preparing for phosphating" which means processes is not complete, when pic was taken.
Then you made me confused, after all, the reflecting barrel of the INSAS we saw in the picture is or is not processed?
If it is, then it needs to be rephosphated otherwise, it is not combat right. either way, that does not contradict my observation or does it.

blueblood

A team of PLA border troops patrolling at an altitude of 6000 meters
Apparently neither these PLA conscripts nor the 50 cent army has any idea about arctic or high altitude warfare.

1) Holding hands while crossing. Seriously. Unless crevasses on your side are mere potholes, get a rope.

2) No gloves. I suppose frostbite is not a big deal in China.

3) You never ever eat ice in such cold climate. Your body temperature might drop very quickly.

4) And for crying out loud, carry your standard issue backpack with survival gear in it.

And last but not the least stop fooling your citizens. This place is nowhere close to 6000m, 6000 feet maybe.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
theyre not wearing gloves and placing with ice flutes so obviously these are for show - even perhaps photoshopped or such
no, it is the under the weather that no gloves are needed, temperature is okay for bare hands
we do wear gloves in our north east border though. you just take a look of your north nomadic people, which are Tibetan-Chinese ethnic anyways, see if they wear glasses or gloves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles