PLA 20 Years Behind U.S. Military

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Your defence technology, particularly in the regard of producing it, lags far behind China, something many of you staunchly refuse to recognize. Indians's refusal to recognize the success of east asian nations in general (i've seen frequent derogatory comments by indians towards japanese, koreans as well as chinese of course) is a major reason why India is where India is today, and why east asian nations are where they are. Modesty goes a long way, it's a simple concept not yet understood by Indians. I hope it is a cultural trait, and not related to IQ.
So let me get this straight... India is where it is because a few guys on a forum make derogatory comments about Japanese and Koreans when they never really did? Modesty = success? That is like me saying China is a total failure because a few Chinese posters here think they are on the level of the West. :laugh:

China is 35 years behind the US because they have little innovation, a fact which is a universal knowledge among people that know anything about China.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Your defence technology, particularly in the regard of producing it, lags far behind China, something many of you staunchly refuse to recognize. Indians's refusal to recognize the success of east asian nations in general (i've seen frequent derogatory comments by indians towards japanese, koreans as well as chinese of course) is a major reason why India is where India is today, and why east asian nations are where they are. Modesty goes a long way, it's a simple concept not yet understood by Indians. I hope it is a cultural trait, and not related to IQ.
Your completely wrong again, we need no modesty in argument against bullies and enemies because we are not going to reconcile our sides, then where is need for modesty against an adversary? Either way i have only stated COLD facts and nothing nationalistic here, My post clearly mentions that China is ahead of Indian by at least 7 years in most spheres than India. If you could not read that then your the one guilt of selective reading which can be born out Chinese Nationalism and an need to prove superiority.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles