Picturing Pakistan's Past: The Beatles, Booze And Bikinis

Blackwater

You got him by his b**ls. Sooner or later the hypocrites get caught in their own web of contradictory statements.
that's y farhaan is ignoring my post:taunt::taunt::lol::lol:

student of zaid hamid is caught red handed :wave::wave::taunt::taunt:

Reactions: sob

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
You know what happened to that pakistan?

What happened was that pakistani generals and populace was busy enjoying the aid and novelty it received from the western countries.Pakistani just knew how to spend money but not how to make it.During the 1960's 1 PKR=2 INR ,india was a hungry poor extremely poor place,we received food aid from the USA,my grandfather worked in a government service and so we had a old barrel in my home and its written "butter oil - donated by the people of the United States of America".
We were ready to be poor but not let ourselves be tempted by low hanging fruit.

Pakistan had the golden opporutnity to become the south korea of south asia but it missed.No money was spend in investing in manufacturing and economy but the eccentric generals of pakistan created an indo-phobia so that they can pump money into the corrupt army-government complex of pakistan.

Compared to pakistan,India has gone through much tough times but our goal was clear and that's why today there is so much difference between india and pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles