Pictures from Pakistan

kseeker

Retired
Bro, you shud not say so. he is posting what he thinks is correct. And he is providing so much of fun to all of us. Why do you want to stop that. This also gives us an idea of what an average educated Pakistani feels about India.
Suggestion noted. I will have to agree on this :)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bro, you shud not say so. he is posting what he thinks is correct. And he is providing so much of fun to all of us. Why do you want to stop that. This also gives us an idea of what an average educated Pakistani feels about India.
well no,i post what i think can piss off the indians.

dont care whether they are correct or not.and doesnt even matter

Note:By indian i usually mean indians like them not you or of your kind.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Adam motor company, with imported machinery to stamp car body parts from China is now shut down.

meanwhile
Pakistan Autos Report Q2 2012 6855253

Because 180 million people use just 90,000 vehicles, you get to see this in Pakistan
either the source is wrong.or there is some other problem

pak and india vehicle per capita is similar

List of countries by vehicles per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Motor vehicles (per 1,000 people) | Data | Table

18 per thousand.

bennedose

either the source is wrong.or there is some other problem

pak and india vehicle per capita is similar
Your royal Pakiness. It is your right to declare anything as wrong or right and it is a waste of time arguing with a Paki about the truth because the word does not exist in your consciousness. Pakistaniyat means lies and denial

But the fact remains that India's population is 6 times bigger than Pakistan and therefore the only things I need to point out are
1. India has at least 6 times more cars than Pakistan. But India's land area is only 4 times that of Pakistan, so the number of cars per unit area in India is higher
2. You say India is a lousy country. You have yourself shown that Pakistan is equally lousy, no better. A glimmer of intelligence has emerged from you
3. Your country is smaller and has less of everything. And your ancestors ran away (they were scared of Hindus) from an area that was bigger and richer in resources to a smaller, less resource rich land and you were not even able to improve that smaller land to be any better than what the lousy kafir Indians did. Your people are no better than kafirs except in worshipping those who raped your own ancestors. You have nothing to be proud of other than pretence.

bennedose

Well that is obvious because most of the time you don;t show any sign of knowing the difference between correct and not correct. But you also get pissed off very nicely and it makes it a pleasure to post the truth in reply to your posts. Thousands of lurkers will be reading your posts and those replies and that is what will count.

So keep boasting that you don't know what is right or wrong. Readers will decide about that for themselves...

kseeker

Retired

That's evident already ! If you'd ever cared, you wouldn't be replying on this thread. You need to be honored with a rusted IRON Medal and a garland of Chappals.

You are one sick Paki who doesn't have a self respect of any kind , I am sure, you are the most and highest humiliated person on any forum on the internet, I am still wondering why Guinness Book of Records have not approached you yet to set your records straight i.e. Most ridiculed Moron on Internet forums !!! :troll:

Note:By indian i usually mean indians like them not you or of your kind.
Do you even understand, what you write ? Ah... nevermind, you wouldn't know anyway :troll:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your royal Pakiness. It is your right to declare anything as wrong or right and it is a waste of time arguing with a Paki about the truth because the word does not exist in your consciousness. Pakistaniyat means lies and denial

But the fact remains that India's population is 6 times bigger than Pakistan and therefore the only things I need to point out are
1. India has at least 6 times more cars than Pakistan. But India's land area is only 4 times that of Pakistan, so the number of cars per unit area in India is higher
2. You say India is a lousy country. You have yourself shown that Pakistan is equally lousy, no better. A glimmer of intelligence has emerged from you
3. Your country is smaller and has less of everything. And your ancestors ran away (they were scared of Hindus) from an area that was bigger and richer in resources to a smaller, less resource rich land and you were not even able to improve that smaller land to be any better than what the lousy kafir Indians did. Your people are no better than kafirs except in worshipping those who raped your own ancestors. You have nothing to be proud of other than pretence.
Wah ray Wah

comparing vehicle per capita by per unit area.are you mad?

Yes we are smaller and poor,having a country with very less resources and only dead mountains.India is beautiful and indians are also beautiful.rich aswell.

happy?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's evident already ! If you'd ever cared, you wouldn't be replying on this thread. You need to be honored with a rusted IRON Medal and a garland of Chappals.

You are one sick Paki who doesn't have a self respect of any kind , I am sure, you are the most and highest humiliated person on any forum on the internet, I am still wondering why Guinness Book of Records have not approached you yet to set your records straight i.e. Most ridiculed Moron on Internet forums !!! :troll:

Do you even understand, what you write ? Ah... nevermind, you wouldn't know anyway :troll:
this is not your father forum.
and
tell me your older account?

kseeker

Retired
this is not your father forum.
I certainly know that you moron :troll: I am an Indian and I am welcome here ! It's you who are an outsider. So, think before Ink !

tell me your older account?
WTF ? Seems that, you haven't consumed your pills today :troll:

You must have been humiliated earlier by some like me before on this forum :troll: Kudos to that person ! You couldn't tolerate then as well as now.

If you write $#!t, you will get $#!t.

Don't cry now !

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I certainly know that you moron :troll: I am an Indian and I am welcome here ! It's you who are an outsider. So, think before Ink !

WTF ? Seems that, you haven't consumed your pills today :troll:

You must have been humiliated earlier by some like me before on this forum :troll: Kudos to that person ! You couldn't tolerate then as well as now.

If you write $#!t, you will get $#!t.

Don't cry now !
cry?i am a pakistani and your a indian.i dont know how can someone be indian and than proud.funny

anyway i just want to ignore you.but doesnt has the feature anymore

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
cry?i am a pakistani and your a indian.i dont know how can someone be indian and than proud.funny

anyway i just want to ignore you.but doesnt has the feature anymore
so you mean those pathan who surrendered and put grass in there mouth when they lost to mughals should be proud???? :troll:

or a pakistani who saw 90000 kinnars surrendering to just 5k soldiers should be proud???? :troll:

you should be proud because you didn't even accepted the body of your martyred soldiers in kargil :gangnam:

bennedose

Yes we are smaller and poor,having a country with very less resources and only dead mountains.India is beautiful and indians are also beautiful.rich aswell.

happy?
It's not as simple as that. Let me tell you what makes me happy and what pictures you can post that will make me angry and upset

You see the 2012 figures for population growth in Pakistan is 1.55%. That means Pakistan is producing 2.8 million newborn babies per year. By 2017, the 2.8 million babies born in 2012 will be 5 years old and will need primary schools.

Now assume that 60% of the 2.8 million - or 1.7 million children are rural. Each primary school class, even if overcrowded can take 50 children. So you will need 34,000 new primary schools built in rural areas to accommodate the 2012 children. So for the 2009 to 2012 period Pakistan will need 100,000 new primary schools in rural Pakistan alone. I am not counting urban Pakistan which will need 60,000 more primary schools

Now please post images of all these newly built rural primary schools in Pakistan. I am assuming that Pakistani medical education teaches more than Quran and hadith and actually has a subject called preventive and social medicine. If not - that too will make me happy.

Posting images of Adam Gandmasti cars is pointless because they are only an indicator of normal Pakistani denial of reality of which you are a great example. And I fully anticipate that you will deny or dispute the freely available figures I have posted. Or you will start comparing with India. That again will make me happy at the direction your "poor country with few resources" is heading. You're damn right. Pakistan is in a shit pit and is not going to get better soon. India being bad will make no difference to Pakistan. Pakistan will remain bad no matter how much you compare with India.

bennedose

Source: Pakistan National Nutrition Survey, 2011

The Hunger Games in Pakistan - DAWN.COM
In the past 48 years, the state and the society has fared miserably in safeguarding the welfare of children in Pakistan. Since 1977, there has been a steady, albeit a slow-paced, increase in the percentage of children reported to be wasting. In 1965, 49 per cent of the children reported stunted growth in Pakistan. By 1977 a slightly smaller percentage (43 per cent) reported stunted growth. Almost no progress was made during General Zia's tenure when the stunted growth was observed for 42 per cent of the children. During the tenure of civilian governments in 1990 and 1994, stunted growth was observed for 36 per cent of the children. By 2011, the progress made in the early nineties was wiped out as the percent of stunted children climbed back to 44 per cent.

While Pakistan has spent untold trillions on developing nuclear bombs and conventional weapons, it has starved research in food and crop production. Even in Asia, Pakistan spends the least in proportionate terms on agriculture research and development. Dr. Mubarak Ali of the Punjab Agriculture Research Board recently revealed that Pakistan invested 0.29 per cent of its agriculture GDP on research whereas India invested 0.4%, China 0.6%, and Japan invested 2.5 per cent. As for the money invested in research in Pakistan, most is spent on overheads. "Instead of investing on research and innovation, Pakistan's agriculture sector is focused on increased use of inputs, including fertilisers, pesticides and water, which led to stagnation in productivity," revealed Dr. Ali.
Dr Ali sounds like a shia name. I suppose he will be declared wajib ul cattle and killed in Pakistan for giving the land of the pure a bad name. Then we can look at Adam Bhikhariwala gaadi images and go wah wah wah

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's not as simple as that. Let me tell you what makes me happy and what pictures you can post that will make me angry and upset

You see the 2012 figures for population growth in Pakistan is 1.55%. That means Pakistan is producing 2.8 million newborn babies per year. By 2017, the 2.8 million babies born in 2012 will be 5 years old and will need primary schools.

Now assume that 60% of the 2.8 million - or 1.7 million children are rural. Each primary school class, even if overcrowded can take 50 children. So you will need 34,000 new primary schools built in rural areas to accommodate the 2012 children. So for the 2009 to 2012 period Pakistan will need 100,000 new primary schools in rural Pakistan alone. I am not counting urban Pakistan which will need 60,000 more primary schools

Now please post images of all these newly built rural primary schools in Pakistan. I am assuming that Pakistani medical education teaches more than Quran and hadith and actually has a subject called preventive and social medicine. If not - that too will make me happy.

Posting images of Adam Gandmasti cars is pointless because they are only an indicator of normal Pakistani denial of reality of which you are a great example. And I fully anticipate that you will deny or dispute the freely available figures I have posted. Or you will start comparing with India. That again will make me happy at the direction your "poor country with few resources" is heading. You're damn right. Pakistan is in a shit pit and is not going to get better soon. India being bad will make no difference to Pakistan. Pakistan will remain bad no matter how much you compare with India.
As said earlier.i dont want this thread to be turned into debates.

Let me clear this to you.

Well i know.everyone knows pakistan is considered the most dangerous place on earth.our GDP is smaller than india.our industry is smaller.by %age more pakistanis are illetrate,Our education system is not as good as indian(Excluding gujrat),you had democracy for most of your history.and all this me and you know

But if you think with all this we are jealous of you and think we even think of joining india or cursing Jinnah for the partition.than Your wrong..even if the indians get settled on sun yes sun not moon.and declared the superpower.having thousand trillion dollars GDP.and our GDP shrink below 1billion dollar.

We still wont consider you as a human and would rather consider you inferior to a common pakistan even than.
.rather subhuman.

And this is what a common Pakistani think about india and indians.and this will not change ever.

now stop posting all this literacy and primary school and GDP stuff here.because this is not going to change our thinking of the india and indians.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
As said earlier.i dont want this thread to be turned into debates.

Let me clear this to you.

Well i know.everyone knows pakistan is considered the most dangerous place on earth.our GDP is smaller than india.our industry is smaller.by %age more pakistanis are illetrate,Our education system is not as good as indian(Excluding gujrat),you had democracy for most of your history.and all this me and you know

But if you think with all this we are jealous of you and think we even think of joining india or cursing Jinnah for the partition.than Your wrong..even if the indians get settled on sun yes sun not moon.and declared the superpower.having thousand trillion dollars GDP.and our GDP shrink below 1billion dollar.

We still wont consider you as a human and would rather consider you inferior to a common pakistan even than.
.rather subhuman.

And this is what a common Pakistani think about india and indians.and this will not change ever.

now stop posting all this literacy and primary school and GDP stuff here.because this is not going to change our thinking of the india and indians.
pakistanis are born subhuman and incestous b@stards.
whatever you say but pakistanis will always will remain subhuman and brainwashed incestous b@stard to us indian and also gutter mouth.

you people are born terrorists :gangnam:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
pakistanis are born subhuman and incestous b@stards.
whatever you say but pakistanis will always will remain subhuman and brainwashed incestous b@stard to us indian and also gutter mouth.

you people are born terrorists :gangnam:
You said Pakistanis?do you know what it means?the people of land of pure.

Do you know what does indians means?Indians=Indic origin people

history is evident of indians that they will even consider a children as there God And will bow him if he shows a toy knife to them.

the genetic studies of indian reveal that even if a indian is having a RPG.and the enemy a 10gram stone.the indian inside would be dead scared.because there amygdala is hyper sensitive to fear.and Amygdala accounts for 90% of the brain size.

beside this read more about hinduism and incest.Hinduism is the only religion which in the past had allowed incest.they even allowed marriage of a female with 5 men.

So Dont act like a typical indian.when my reply is not meant for you.than kindly dont quote me
Thanks in advance

bennedose

We still wont consider you as a human and would rather consider you inferior to a common pakistan even than.[/B].rather subhuman.

farhaan your are displaying madarsa logic. Us kafirs don't learn such stuff.

You want me to stop debates on this thread. You want me to change the way I think about this thread. But you will not change your way of thinking. This is not a student exchange program where I will mend my ways if you change your views.

I am not trying to change your way of thinking and I am not going to stop posting the truth about Pakistan here. I am not concerned if Pakistanis love or hate Indians. I am just doing my own thing and enjoying myself. If you don't like it - just put me on your ignore list. One of the problems of being outnumbered by Indians with far more education than Pakistanis is that the entire Internet will be filled up with the Indian side of the story. It may be true or false - but Indians don't care what Pakistanis think. What amazes me every year is the number of new Indians who are coming out and expressing open hatred for Pakistan. That gives me a lot of joy. I really don't give a damn about what Pakistanis might think. They already know that Indians are nasty bigots who hate Pakis so nothing new there. But the huge numbers are encouraging. I worry that Pakistan will benefit more from India than the other way - so I think Pakistan should be treated like dirt.

You can think of me or other Indians as a huge mountain of cowdung that you have to climb to express the Pakistani viewpoint. If that is a problem for you I don't care. Not my problem. If it is not a problem - it's still no skin off my nose.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

history is evident of indians that they will even consider a children as there God And will bow him if he shows a toy knife to them.

the genetic studies of indian reveal that even if a indian is having a RPG.and the enemy a 10gram stone.the indian inside would be dead scared.because there amygdala is hyper sensitive to fear.and Amygdala accounts for 90% of the brain size.

beside this read more about hinduism and incest.Hinduism is the only religion which in the past had allowed incest.they even allowed marriage of a female with 5 men.

So Dont act like a typical indian.when my reply is not meant for you.than kindly dont quote me
Thanks in advance
i don't know what are you blabbering but i am sure pathan used to put grass in there mouth to show that they are cow.
after the formation of pakistan pathan should put potty in there mouth to show they are pig :gangnam:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Thanks in advance
TROLL LOL this is coming from the mouth of a pakistani whose country doesn't even accept the dead bodies of there shaheed soldiers.
your 90000 kinnar soldiers surrendered without even firing a bullet to 5000 indian soldiers :troll:

seriously man pakistan is the most coward country in the world

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles