Picture: J15 landed on Liaoning

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
the drill of land and take off by ground staff and techniceans are almost copy of US navy were have they copied from
What's wrong with that? You AC crew follows every detail of Royal navy, that is even not a copy, so just enlighten us what is wrong with that as well

Impluseblade

Be cool and don't bother to argue with this id. Just read his previous responses in the J20 thread and you will understand why he makes this kind of comments.
Don't be so emotional. Let's celebrate the achievement of these hard working people.

Impluseblade

There is a difference between innovation and reinventing the wheel. But I do look forward to some creative ways your NAVY will adopt, like using tractors to haul airplanes.

the drill of land and take off by ground staff and techniceans are almost copy of US navy were have they copied from

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Be cool and don't bother to argue with this id. Just read his previous responses in the J20 thread and you will understand why he makes this kind of comments.
He ever said China does not have ICBM, but he is an Indian hater though, he is here to impersonate an Indian and he has been very successful by now to make Indian look ignorant

Impluseblade

Very shiny oxfords! We should buy these shoes for our staffs to make them look nice in front of the cameras.

nimo_cn

Country flag
We learned from the Americans, their way of operating an AC has been proven to be efficient.

RedDragon

He told you to ignore this person, he is a troll.
but I encourage you to cooperate with him, he is here to make Indians look bad.
Ignore who? cooperate with who? J20 or Armand2REP?
In my original post I just tell J20 we don't need care to much about Armand2REP's word. Let's just celebrate our new achievement.
And why should we make India looks bad?

Blackwater

J20!

Country flag
Not Liaoning (CV16) related but pictures have emerged of the CATOBAR version of the J15 launching off of one of the two catapult rigs at the Naval Aviation Training Facility in Xingcheng:

The Jet Blast Deflector is raised, suggesting that this is indeed a launch.

Its up in the air whether this is a steam or electromagnetic catapult. There seems to be one of each at Xingcheng airbase.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles