PIA staff pulls off glamorous look with new uniforms

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
PIA staff pulls off glamorous look with new uniforms

From new services to new avatars, national flag carrier Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has been making changes in the company’s outlook for quite some time now.

If you’re a fashion enthusiast get ready for these new wardrobe changes the airline has made for its cabin crew, including air hostesses and stewards.

The PIA cabin crew will now sport new uniforms by local designers.
=======================================================================================
Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: Congrats to Pakis! They try their best to look like their Arabian Masters airlines. It again proves that Pakis have serious Identity Crisis.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
What is this??? It looks a cheap copy of Emirates! Looking like Emirates would not change the image of Terrorist Pakistan. When are you going to hoist a Arabian flag on Islamabad? Or perhaps it's reserved for Chinese flag! :lol:

Reminds me of Gulsar from China which is a rip off of Indian Bajaj Pulsar.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Nothing will make PIA profitable even if Paki Air Hostessasses start giving Bjob to travelers or pretend to be Houris.

Although there are niche Jihadi segments, if Pakis put OBL, Burhan and flying Quran paintings on their Jets.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
@rock127 thanks for tagging me ....yes indeed i AM a fashion enthusiast ( as one can see in the signature )

They look extremely BEAUTIFUL and i think many millions of Indian women should do themselves a favour and aspire to look similar ( i was not referring to the Indian women who are already extremely beautiful but perhaps to those Indian women who are less so .... )

----- doesn't ensure that i will ever fly via PIA , but it does indicate that many of us Indian people are fair-minded are not against Pakistani people nor culture and we do give credit where it is due

much of Pakistani culture is beautiful and many of the people are beautiful too.

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan

addendum:-
What no burqa how unislamic is that.
what a rip off of etihad .
guys.... true ! ....but shouldn't we give them credit at least for avoiding the frankenstein-ish burqa ?
imho only person in India who should truly wear a burqa ( and change her name ) is that Burqa Dutt of ndtv ( based on the info i have read in this website about her )

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
@Neo this is no good uniform... the hair are visible to all... not a Islamic dress code...

There are quite a few auties too...

@rock127

bose

Country flag
What no burqa how unislamic is that.
There is one advantage of wearing Burkha... One may not know if one behind it is a man or woman...

plus the aunties have a field day...

Zulfiqar Khan

what a rip off of etihad .
Other way around actually; it was first used during the 1960's in PIA. This time a Dupatta has been added.

PIA 1960

PIA Uniforms now

My personal favorite was the Shalwar Kameez.

Last edited:
Reactions: sob

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
They look extremely BEAUTIFUL and i think many millions of Indian women should do themselves a favour and aspire to look similar ( i was not referring to the Indian women who are already extremely beautiful but perhaps to those Indian women who are less so .... )

much of Pakistani culture is beautiful and many of the people are beautiful too.
Yeah, we know how beautiful they are.

Especially paki men,

I think I found @Neo finally.

Man, you look so beautiful. Will definitely give our regular beauty pageant contestants a run for their money.
@rock127

Last edited:

armyofhind

Country flag
What a cheap ripoff of Emirates and Qatar airways. It's funny that those who have no connection with Arab culture whatsoever try so hard to please the or Arab masters.
Laughable.

Zulfiqar Khan

What a cheap ripoff of Emirates and Qatar airways. It's funny that those who have no connection with Arab culture whatsoever try so hard to please the or Arab masters.
Laughable.
Please look at my reply above; we basically invented the headwear before Arabs did not know the difference between a bird and a plane.

armyofhind

Country flag
Please look at my reply above; we basically invented the headwear before Arabs did not know the difference between a bird and a plane.
My friend you invented nothing.
As far as Headwear is concerned, this kind of cap is used by so many airlines the world over. KLM, Lufthansa, Pan Am, Egyptair to name a few.
Now you'll say that PIA was founded before them in your hyperbole. But that won't make it true.

What PIA has now done is to copy the color and scarf used for long by Emirates, Etihadand Qatar Airways. And that's laughable. Because Pakistanis are not Arabs.

Zulfiqar Khan

My friend you invented nothing.
As far as Headwear is concerned, this kind of cap is used by so many airlines the world over. KLM, Lufthansa, Pan Am, Egyptair to name a few.
Now you'll say that PIA was founded before them in your hyperbole. But that won't make it true.

What PIA has now done is to copy the color and scarf used for long by Emirates, Etihadand Qatar Airways. And that's laughable. Because Pakistanis are not Arabs.
I don't get how we copied them...

Etihad

Fly Emirates

PIA

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I believe that i do not hate or dislike Pakistani people or culture .... as an indian i accept Pakistan as a reality and i think we can live as neighbours in peace and one day even cooperate on some joint ventures ......indeed away from the heat of south asia, here in europe we are getting on v well and 99.9% without animosity whatsoever

so my point of view is that generally speaking pakistanis have a nice appearance and that does not mean that india is any less .....just ever so slightly different aspects of indo-euro beauty

do we really need to fight with our important neighbour on EVERY single aspect ?
i agree that we hold them accountable on things like mumbai 2008 and the terror camps which evidence points to

but otoh cant we applaud them when they do good things ?

Bollywood , for the sake of money welcomes Pakistani actors and actresses to work together ........ well i am hoping there are other organizations or companies that can do the same

getting angry about partition is not going to solve anything, in fact it will make things worse ,...

accepting the partition for the 65 year reality that it already is and overcoming the negative aspects of it, one area at a time, isnt easy, but it is a far better option imho

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @ajtr
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @ @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel@ @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

armyofhind

Country flag
I believe that i do not hate or dislike Pakistani people or culture .... as an indian i accept Pakistan as a reality and i think we can live as neighbours in peace and one day even cooperate on some joint ventures ......indeed away from the heat of south asia, here in europe we are getting on v well and 99.9% without animosity whatsoever

so my point of view is that generally speaking pakistanis have a nice appearance and that does not mean that india is any less .....just ever so slightly different aspects of indo-euro beauty

do we really need to fight with our important neighbour on EVERY single aspect ?
i agree that we hold them accountable on things like mumbai 2008 and the terror camps which evidence points to

but otoh cant we applaud them when they do good things ?

Bollywood , for the sake of money welcomes Pakistani actors and actresses to work together ........ well i am hoping there are other organizations or companies that can do the same

getting angry about partition is not going to solve anything, in fact it will make things worse ,...

accepting the partition for the 65 year reality that it already is and overcoming the negative aspects of it, one area at a time, isnt easy, but it is a far better option imho

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @ajtr
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @ @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel@ @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra
It's not partition that's the problem but terrorism. And the usual hogwash where Pakistanis try to project that they're better than India when one can factually denigrate their claims to every single thing.
And of course there is the issue of enmity over wars.

Holding a viewpoint like yours is probably being an apologist, which is something one should refrain from IMHO.
an enemy is an enemy. no more. no less.

bose

Country flag
@roma

Unless there is a fair closure to the Mumbai 26/11 episode there will be no peace with Pakistan...

I find Indian girls better than Pakistanis... Pakistani girls have boy'ish look ...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles