Photos: PLA patrol Over Indo Tibetan Border

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Qiaer Ding Yamaguchi ( altitude of 5575 meters).

Isnt its in tibet ?, Correct me if i am wrong..
Yamaguchi? That's more or less a Japanese name from the number of times I've heard it in Japanese media.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
why PLA is coming back to regular rifles from bull-pop design ??? These pics are recent.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
why PLA is coming back to regular rifles from bull-pop design ??? These pics are recent.
Type 95/97 are horrific bull-pups, mainly due to sights placed to above the butt and the sights itself is very bad..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

this must be pic for the bosses and general public, this is not even practical to hold the flag while resting.

this is more practical way of putting the flag.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Some experts are concerned over the awkward position of the safety lever near the end of the rifle away from the shooter's hand. This position makes it difficult to quickly select "fire" when it is in "safe" mode. This is resolved on the "G" variant where the fire selector switch is repositioned above the pistol grip, giving it a thumb fire selector switch for easy firing mode transition.
Due to the bullpup configuration of the QBZ-95, the action of the weapon is much closer to the user's face than in a conventional-layout weapon. Spent casings would eject into the face of an operator firing the weapon from the left shoulder. There is also no separate rear assembly for the QBZ-95 to cater for left-hand ejection of the spent casings, thus PLA soldiers are only taught how to fire right-handed in basic training. A similar issue was solved with the Singapore-made SAR-21 by moving the ejection port forward and using an effective brass deflector to permit left-handed shooters to use the weapon.

Editing QBZ-95 - Maoist Wiki

Victor Sierra

Country flag
In July few frnds of mine were in Kinnaur. They went to Indo-China border. So Indo-China border was close to some village and according to villagers PLA troops patrol there.
So my frnds were warned and told not to go ahead "Chini aate hai." They said: "Aane do s@@lo ko, dekhte hai." So they left the village and went ahead, then they decided to party and drink there only. They stayed there for hours and luckily came back.

no smoking

Country flag
ehehehehehehe what do you call the treatment of tibetans - no its not caste system - not even slavery ( AFTER ALL even the slaves of the usa managed to survive - it's worse than that - genocide would be a better word !
What is difference between the treatment of tibetans and Hans or other minority?

At least, I cannot see any different treatment setup by CCP intentionally to oppress tibetans!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles