Photography Thread

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

i was just taking pictures and i think this little guy got curious to find out what i was doing. so it came close to me and it let me take around 64 pictures before it went back to fishing.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

The flower is still attached to the plant in the garden. this is just a camera trick to obtain the white back-ground. no flash, no photoshop, no background curtains/shades/reflectors etc are used. this pictures is straight from the camera.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

curious duck III.

My favorite picture of today's photo session. in the original photo file. you could actually see me, and 2 other people in the birds eye.

i actually ended up admiring the sharpness and color quality of my lens and body :pound:

no cropping/photoshop used.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i am still new to photography, please let me know your comments and suggestion :)

thanks in advance.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Nice Pics UTK. Very sharp pictures.

I would suggest you use some kind of photo editing program like Aperture or Photoshop elements where you can add some vibrancy to you pictures. Right now,the greens in the background are not that vibrant.

In addition to above, decrease the ISO to 200 and increase aperture to f/5.6 where you can obtain pictures with high dynamic range of colors. I checked your exif data of pictures.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Nice Pics UTK. Very sharp pictures.

I would suggest you use some kind of photo editing program like Aperture or Photoshop elements where you can add some vibrancy to you pictures. Right now,the greens in the background are not that vibrant.

In addition to above, decrease the ISO to 200 and increase aperture to f/5.6 where you can obtain pictures with high dynamic range of colors. I checked your exif data of pictures.
i do not know how to use lightroom or aperture or zoom browser or photoshop :( :cry: i was shooting in jpeg instead of raw like teenage girls:(

the reason why i beefed up iso was because i needed faster shutter speed. i do not have tripod yet. i took this pictures early in the morning when it was still dark. you are correct.. after 20 minutes i was able to take good pictures in iso 100/200 because of sunrise. pictures taken in iso 100/200 looks much much better,

thanks.

do you have Flickr account? or you active member of any photographic forums? let me know
stay tuned. :) i will be posting hallowean pictures soon.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

hallowean decoration - The Jocker

This is just a hallowean decoration radium poster. this picture was taken in a dark room where no flash was used and no editing done.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

hallowean decoration - Evil Skull

This is just a hallowean decoration radium poster. this picture was taken in a dark room where no flash was used and no editing done.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

hallowean decoration - Black Panther

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This exposure with UV light, correct? What film was used?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
This exposure with UV light, correct? What film was used?
This exposure with UV light, correct?
No, the radium in the poster naturally glows in the dark. so i set the exposure manually for the ambient light which is reflected from the-surrounding walls instead of the poster itself. you can also see exif data for this picture in my flickr stream.

please visit my photo stream Flickr: rainfire38's Photostream

what film was used?
i didn't used any film because i shot this picture using a DSLR camera.

i am hopping to capture lots of snow this Christmas.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
At Flickr, the Evil skull is the most striking. Do you need a license to fool around with radium? The Curies died from exposure to it, I think.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
At Flickr, the Evil skull is the most striking. Do you need a license to fool around with radium? The Curies died from exposure to it, I think.
we bought these radium posters from our local Walmart store. this radium is consumer grade. totally safe. they do not emit anything. they just glow in the dark :)

thanks

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Nice radium poster pictures. Exposure is good. If you have a tripod, it can turn out even better.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles