Philippines to stand ground vs bullying of China

Oblaks

It seems that the hopeless flip fools just cannot give up :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't blame them. Nobody would just give up on what is rightfuly theirs.. specially territories. Even China. So the Chingkees would not also give up right?

Last edited:

WuMaoCleverbot

What China should do is (1)prove that she owns Scarborough shoal or (2)declare war to her neighbors and land grab every
territories she wants. Or (3)China recognizes UNCLOS and abandon her 9-dash claim.

Option 1 is no good. China can't find her historical map. Can't prove her sovereignty over SCS.

Option 2 is no good. US is watching. China will be beaten black and blue. Plus China is a big fat coward.

Option 3 is good. China's most sensible thing to do.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Like?....

G90

I guess flips doesnt know P-5 get veto power at UN :rofl:

techsupport

What China should do is (1)prove that she owns Scarborough shoal or (2)declare war to her neighbors and land grab every
territories she wants. Or (3)China recognizes UNCLOS and abandon her 9-dash claim.

Option 1 is no good. China can't find her historical map. Can't prove her sovereignty over SCS.

Option 2 is no good. US is watching. China will be beaten black and blue. Plus China is a big fat coward.

Option 3 is good. China's most sensible thing to do.
Option 3 is not good. China will lose all her claims to much of everything. lols

techsupport

Scarborough Shoal is yours? Force our 2 miserable boats out of your "territory". China, a P5 country, cant move a "mosquito" country an inch? How humiliating that must be.

mikhail

Country flag
:rofl:

Have you killed all the flies in the classroom? does that mean you are humliating by flyers everyday of your life you pathetic flip? :rofl::rofl:
don't you little chinese guys have anything else to do other than bullying and threatening small and weak neighbours:frusty:if you really want to play a bully then play it with us.ohh i forgot that you chinese people don't have the guts to bully India.on the other hand we have successfully ruled Arunachal Pradesh(your so called south tibet :rofl):for the last six decades and will continue to do so in the coming future also.so show some guts and snatch it from us if you guys can(which i know you can't).so stop babbling bs everywhere when you know that you can't do a sh*t in reality!

J8II

Tihar Jail
Banned
don't you little chinese guys have anything else to do other than bullying and threatening small and weak neighbours:frusty:if you really want to play a bully then play it with us.ohh i forgot that you chinese people don't have the guts to bully India.on the other hand we have successfully ruled Arunachal Pradesh(your so called south tibet :rofl):for the last six decades and will continue to do so in the coming future also.so show some guts and snatch it from us if you guys can(which i know you can't).so stop babbling bs everywhere when you know that you can't do a sh*t in reality!
We can discuss India in another thread.

BTW, PLA can go to New Delhi again, as your wish.:namaste:

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
BTW, PLA can go to New Delhi again, as your wish.
When was the first time? I must have missed it.

PLA can only shoot unarmed Tibetans.

techsupport

When was the first time? I must have missed it.

PLA can only shoot unarmed Tibetans.
They wont shoot because they know India will fight back. The same case with the Philippines, China wont fire because they dont want to test the US-Phil Mutual Defense Treaty.

All talk. No Balls.

panduranghari

well consider china is one of the biggest trading partner etc. i doubt india want to antagonize china too much. beside SCS is more of US/china influence. as long as china doesn't goto indian ocean make a scence i doubt india will do the same.
When people get the taste of their own medicine, it tastes even more bitter. Do you not agree?

panduranghari

I said that long long time ago, CHinese guys never can understandd, Money is so important to CHinese which makes they soup almost like devil's.
they own tiebet, they should learn from Teibetan. 1/2 donate to God , 1/4 donate to this forum, spend all 1/4.
Chinese do not own Tibet.

Oblaks

I guess you don't understand that even if Chiina vetoes, influence on international opinion brought by the decision is more important. Everybody knows that china would not recognize any desicion from any international body unless it is favorable to the.

WuMaoCleverbot

I predict that China will be voted out of the UN security council if China keeps on grabbing her neighbors territory. The UN security council doesn't need a rogue state as a permanent member. China should not forget who puts her there in the security council. I think Japan should replace China in the security council...and Japan's contribution to the UN is 6times more than the contribution of China.

Assessment of Member States' contributions to the
United Nations regular budget for the year 2009

United Nations Official Document

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles