Philippines eyes greater US military presence

s002wjh

Country flag
Overlapping yes but both are not trying to outdo one other and both are willing to use international law so that problem as at less a solution while china likes to claim all even the waters which is illegal in international law
i don't think vietnam are using international law in this matter regarding its claim. if international court find in favor of ph, do you thing vietnam will just give up, i doubt it. there are many incidents where china/vietnam/ph/mala harasing each other, all has historical records etc etc say SCS is theirs.

Zero_Wing

i don't think vietnam are using international law in this matter regarding its claim. if international court find in favor of ph, do you thing vietnam will just give up, i doubt it. there are many incidents where china/vietnam/ph/mala harasing each other, all has historical records etc etc say SCS is theirs.
The Important thing is a peaceful resolution of the problem nothing can be gain from war only a just war but it does not mean we should not fight if our rights are being under mind that is my country's official position

s002wjh

Country flag
i doubt china is gonna start a war. its much efficent using its soft power to achieve its goals. economy and also not all asean has dispute with china, they can use that to their advantage as well. but aggresive behavior against china meaning they have excuse to use their navy, so in other words dont play into their hand.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles