Philippines asia's strongest performing economy

Zero_Wing

Echoing yours and add Camodia whose recently opened stock bourse performs great though only 2 or so listed for the time being. PHL is but a transient boom in view of its internal insurgencies and lousy governance. Not to forget either its over 1 lakh nationals working in HK as a key source of remittance back vulnerable to spats with Chini

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Listen to that arrogance! its only haft a million more like 300 thousand working smelly old HK i hate that place no just like Shangai now less 1st world more like 3rd world.

their are millions of Filipinos working overseas majority in the professional jobs hell largely in the world maritime trade just because you kind loves stereotypes hey how is it feels to be the larges supplier of ho's and trash in the world?

ice berg

It's "projection" not "prediction," and it's "forecast" not "forcast" dumb arse. Please study the English language more before you start doing your internet misinformations for the PLA.

There is no 40 years projection. Please learn some basic logic skills before you attempt learning a language.

Only a dumb arse will drag in PLA in a discussion about HSBC. ROFL.
Oh well, I'd take HSBC's projections anytime than the musings of some barely literate guy from the Middle Kingdom. And in case you think I'm the only one picking up this projection think again...

How the world's economies will rank in 2050 – if the environment doesn't collapse first | Business | guardian.co.uk

Global Economy to Triple Led by Emerging Markets, Says HSBC - Bloomberg

HSBC sees China and America leading global mega-boom - Telegraph
Again dude, what part of this section do you not understand:

The global research department of HSBC has released a report predicting the rise and fall of the world's economies in the next 40 years.

We openly admit that behind these projections we assume governments build on their recent progress and remain solely focused on increasing the living standards for their populations," the report says. "Of course, this maybe an overly glossy way of viewing the world."

World's top economies in 2050 will be"¦ – Business 360 - CNN.com Blogs
Those are the words of HSBC themseles. I even bolded the part of their own assesment.
I love how a troll like you playing personal attacks on other peoples english skills when you have trouble understand basic sentences from your OWN sources. :laugh:
As usual when you run out of arguments, you resort to trolling.
Keep trolling, kid.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
the tiny city of hongkong by itself (with only 7 million people) has a bigger gdp than the entire country of the philipines.

and both have a bigger economy than pakistan, even though pakistan has over 180 million people.

22% export growth is great for philipines, but what is the base?
Good move for China to have annexed Hong Kong then, eh?

ice berg

Who is trolling? One who claims he knows better than HSBC on projections? Even your mother will have a hard time defending you... :pound:
You are a sad kid, aint you. No "prejection" holds water if they try to predict how the world will look like in 40 years. The HSBC themselves said it was an overly glossy way of viewing the world. Notice you are the only one defending them. :pound:

Everybody knows that except a kid like you. :pound:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are a sad kid, aint you. No "prejection" holds water if they try to predict how the world will look like in 40 years. The HSBC themselves said it was an overly glossy way of viewing the world. Notice you are the only one defending them. :pound:

Everybody knows that except a kid like you. :pound:

All the resources poured into coming up with the projection is to naught then? HSBC shareholders should be up in arms over this pointless project... But they're not. Maybe in China where the future is what the CCP said it will be this projections will not matter (just manufacture the economic data)... :taunt1: :rofl:

satish007

Looks PH is doing good without trade with Chinese,and labour is more and more valuable.well done PH.

ice berg

All the resources poured into coming up with the projection is to naught then? HSBC shareholders should be up in arms over this pointless project... But they're not. Maybe in China where the future is what the CCP said it will be this projections will not matter (just manufacture the economic data)... :taunt1: :rofl:
Everything done by HSBC is accountable to their shareholders? ROFL what planet are you from again? Btw I love your straw man arguments to bring in CCP in every discussion. If you love them so much why dont you join them?:rofl:

The last few posts of yours is pure trolling. I have made my point pretty clear. Have a jolly good day.

Zero_Wing

Everything done by HSBC is accountable to their shareholders? ROFL what planet are you from again? Btw I love your straw man arguments to bring in CCP in every discussion. If you love them so much why dont you join them?:rofl:

The last few posts of yours is pure trolling. I have made my point pretty clear. Have a jolly good day.
And yet HSBC is in HK hahahahahaha

no smoking

Country flag
their are millions of Filipinos working overseas majority in the professional jobs hell largely in the world maritime trade just because you kind loves stereotypes hey how is it feels to be the larges supplier of ho's and trash in the world?
Millions of professional housemates?

Zero_Wing

Please go back to topic for the chinese idiots who cant accept reality can go F@ck themselves over

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles